No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would watch it being the finale but I'm not just because I don't have that much faith in the particular pair than penned the finale.

Ask your friend if Carson looked good and if they fixed his hair good again.

Keller didn't die, did she!?

Comment

Originally posted by Ruined_puzzle View Post
      Spoiler:
      Atlantis flies to earth to fight the super hive, and they invent some new way to travel along the way. Beckett flys atlantis. And then they end up landing outside San Fransico and then theres the balcony shot. There some random woman there who's with Ronon.

Other than that there isn't all that much. Ronon dies but then the wraith revive him.

There you have it. As I said he is not very descriptive.
      Spoiler:
      Okay, I'll just watch Carson fly atlantis because that's always super hot.

Why San Fransisco of all places. I assume Carson was supposed to land on Bridge Studios but he hasn't brushed up on his North American geography. *g*

No one died. Shame.

Comment

Originally posted by Reiko View Post
        I would watch it being the finale but I'm not just because I don't have that much faith in the particular pair than penned the finale.

Ask your friend if Carson looked good and if they fixed his hair good again.

Keller didn't die, did she!?
        I kind of want to watch Vegas? Eeep. In my defense I've seen screencaps of teh episode and Shep looks hot. But I really have no desire to watch the series finale.

I don't think he pays attention to that. LOL.
        sigpic
        My OTP's LEAP with passion. Weir did it better.

Comment

This is what I got so far.

Do not read unless you want to be spoiled for 5x20.

Spoiler:
          Atlantis flies to earth to fight the super hive, and they invent some new way to travel along the way. Beckett flys atlantis. And then they end up landing outside San Fransico and then theres the balcony shot. There some random woman there who's with Ronon.

Other than that there isn't all that much. Ronon dies but then the wraith revive him.

There you have it. As I said he is not very descriptive.
          Spoiler:
          San Francisco? They landed Atlantis next to San Francisco? They took Atlantis out of Pegasus to land it next to...San Francisco?

I'm trying to decide whether to laugh my head off or be completely astonished.
          Visit SGArising.com to read our virtual continuation of the Atlantis series!

Comment

He probably does pay attention to the hair, he just doesn't admit it.

It's hard to keep a manly rep if you admit you notice changes in hair.

Comment

Originally posted by Eri13 View Post
              Spoiler:
              San Francisco? They landed Atlantis next to San Francisco? They took Atlantis out of Pegasus to land it next to...San Francisco?

You understand my need to laugh now. SERIOUSLY.

Spoiler:
              I wonder if they're stuck on earth now?
              sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:

*giggles*

Could have been Vegas.

Spoiler:
                But why SF in particular? Did anything important ever happen in San Fransisco?

I'm curious whether people (in the story) could actually see it or if it was cloaked or anything. heh.

Oh! Brilliant. We're on Earth now so we're closer to SG1. More crossovers!

Comment

You understand my need to laugh now. SERIOUSLY.

Spoiler:
                  I wonder if they're stuck on earth now?
                  Totally. I'm still somewhere between hysterics and astonished.

Spoiler:
                  Not stuck stuck. They could ship back to Pegasus (I'm presuming Teyla wants to do that to get back to New Athos - and if the Daedalus is damaged they can use one of the other ships) or use a ZPM to power up the SGC gate.

But it sounds like Atlantis is on Earth, that just sounds...silly. That's the great 'wrap up?' They move Atlantis back to Earth? So what, it can park outside of California as a new tourist attraction?

Visit SGArising.com to read our virtual continuation of the Atlantis series!

Comment

Disney-Land, anyone?

It looks like the really old Disney logo. Y'know, the one with the castle and the fireworks.

Oh, lovely!

Spoiler:
                    Atlantis is added to the menagerie of California theme parks.

Comment

See I said the finale was full of lulz.

Spoiler:
                      It looks like Atlantis might NOT be stuck. YAY.
                      Also the episode was rushed in his opinion.
                      Shep was too busy flying F302's

Atlantis being on earth its so silly. It only works in fics and even then I'm like for realz.

Huge Vegas spoiler.

Spoiler:
                      Shep dies. LOL. Not that it matters since it's an AU.
                      Last edited by Ruined_puzzle; 22 December 2008, 03:29 PM.
                      sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                        Not stuck stuck. They could ship back to Pegasus (I'm presuming Teyla wants to do that to get back to New Athos - and if the Daedalus is damaged they can use one of the other ships) or use a ZPM to power up the SGC gate.

But it sounds like Atlantis is on Earth, that just sounds...silly. That's the great 'wrap up?' They move Atlantis back to Earth? So what, it can park outside of California as a new tourist attraction?

*snickers at the image of Disney'lantis*

Oh man, that sounds like it will be
                        Spoiler:
                        truly lame.
                        Marimba FBI - Video Surveillance Division
                        Lemming #25 Frothing Fan Lemming

Vids by Marimba, Tamefarrar and Ruralstar!
                        Big hugs to Ruralstar for the banner!

Comment

See I said the finale was full of lulz.

Spoiler:
                          It looks like Atlantis might NOT be stuck. YAY.
                          Also the episode was rushed in his opinion.
                          Shep was too busy flying F302's

Atlantis being on earth its so silly. It only works in fics and even then I'm like for realz.

Huge Vegas spoiler.

Spoiler:
                          Shep dies. LOL. Not that it matters since it's an AU.
                          This reminds me of the little clip that was floating around youtube for months! I thought someone had cleverly edited some stuff, I guess not!
                          sig made by me

Comment

Torri's been confirmed for another NCIS appearance!! Did we know this or were we speculating?
                            sigpic
                            sig by SueKay

My Team:

Comment

Originally posted by Irish Eyes View Post
                              Torri's been confirmed for another NCIS appearance!! Did we know this or were we speculating?
                              I think we've known, just not when. But we have a date now, which is great.

Just took this outside:

Hee.

Comment

Originally posted by Reiko View Post
                                I think we've known, just not when. But we have a date now, which is great.

Just took this outside:

Hee.
                                I think I'm seriously out of touch on some stuff.

Cute pic.

But hey, I can explain what happens in the finale:

Spoiler:
                                Isn't Star Fleet Academy in San Fran? It just follows that Atlantis should be next to it.

How are we supposed to take this seriously? LOL
                                sigpic
                                sig by SueKay

My Team:

Comment

Working...
                                X