No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hahaha! I love how John says 'kick their asses'!
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Eri13 View Post
      Okay, um, why do they tell them they have to get up there but don't tell them why?
      Mommy, Daddy come QUICKLY!!!!!
      I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

And John takes the cowboy approach.
        Visit SGArising.com to read our virtual continuation of the Atlantis series!

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
          I think they did it between the gate room and briefing room.
          Or somewhere before or after the infirmary.
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Wraith ships look like big, ugly bugs.

Comment

I love Hermiod's disapproving noise.

Comment

Mommy, Daddy come QUICKLY!!!!!
                Heehee!

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                  Or somewhere before or after the infirmary.
                  Because John looks so much more relaxed in the briefing scene.

Comment

And Ford's sneaked out and wants to go on duty. Silly boy.

Comment

Countermeasures for countermeasures.

I love Novak.

Comment

Teyla Liz moment. Nice.

Uh oh, creepy Ford.
                        Visit SGArising.com to read our virtual continuation of the Atlantis series!

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                          And Ford's sneaked out and wants to go on duty. Silly boy.
                          Do you know you passed 3 000 posts? CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

Comment

Didn't anybody noticed that Ford has a missing eye?

Comment

Because John looks so much more relaxed in the briefing scene.
                              Yeah, that was my thought. He needed to take the edge off.

Oh crap, the Wraith figured out how to block the Asgard beam.

Comment

Teyla and Liz together rock!

I wish we had an episode with two of them off world.

Comment

Working...
                                X