Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Novak! And Hermiod! *squees*
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

NOVAK!!! And Hermy. Ah, love.

Comment

I love these moments with Caldwell and John, and how John is seriously impressed by Daedalus.
        I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Novak and Hermiod would be so doing it if Hermiod was able do do it. *g*

Comment

Ellie Harvey! XD Yay!
            Visit SGArising.com to read our virtual continuation of the Atlantis series!

Comment

Hey, that Air Force tech had a non-regulation hairstyle!
              (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
              Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Reiko View Post
                Novak and Hermiod would be so doing it if Hermiod was able do do it. *g*
                Haha!

Comment

Aw. Rodney is concerned for his own safety. Gotta love him!!!

Comment

Yes, Rodney, you get two guards!

Comment

I actually loved the navigator and co-commander of the dAedalus. We should have learned more aobut them.

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
                        Aw. Rodney is concerned for his own safety. Gotta love him!!!
                        Always saving his butt.

And more Chuck love!

Comment

Carson standing next to Radek's console looks so sexy.

Comment

That moment where they think John died with the Jumper makes me cry and I know he didn't.

I love Carson freaking out over the beaming and Rodney absolutely beaming over the ZPM. Think that's another OTP?

Comment

"Am I wrong?" snickers.

Hey, Chuck looks hot here. :X

Comment

Carson has that gun strapped to his leg. Mhmm.

Comment

Working...
                                X