Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1 minute!
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Reiko View Post
      My mum's watching something on SciFi O_O
      Can I send my mum to your mum?
      I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Originally posted by Reiko View Post
        The visual effects producer from Rising.
        Wow, that's impressive.
        Visit SGArising.com to read our virtual continuation of the Atlantis series!

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
          1 minute!
          Yay! ready for the sparkyfest?

Comment

Can we have a slightly longer than five minute break please? Mt DVD's running through all the warnings and it takes forever. And if I just shut it down, it'll just do it again when I put the disk back in,

Comment

Everybody hit PLAY!
              (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
              Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

All set, just need to press play

Comment

Originally posted by Eri13 View Post
                  Wow, that's impressive.
                  Yes, I agree. I always wondered who he was.

Comment

Another recap!

Comment

Recap!

Comment

Hey, even Chuck made the recap!

Comment

Season 2 had the best commentary, too.
                          Visit SGArising.com to read our virtual continuation of the Atlantis series!

Comment

Recap of the woobie!

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
                              Can I send my mum to your mum?
                              LOL. She's yelling at me for watching SGA S1 and now she's sitting on the couch eating chips and watching the Sci Fi Channel while reading the comics. I think she's on something.

Comment

Ford in action!

Comment

Working...
                                X