Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
      Ewwww, autopsies.

Damn, Biro really rambles, doesn't she?
      I was about to say that!

Comment

Originally posted by hopalong View Post
        Ouch, Lizzie looks betrayed!

Is that the first time John calls her Elizabeth?
        Yes, and it sounds like off screen it may have been happening before. They are suddenly very familiar.
        sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Radek starts tracing the pattern of infection... Rodney's gonna be next! ONOZ!
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

How does Teyla get into her hazmat suit? Since she's in a dress, does she take it off?

Comment

Is it me, or Radek used to have more hair? (and when some people imply he's hotter than John..... um, just NO)
              I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                Yes, and it sounds like off screen it may have been happening before. They are suddenly very familiar.
                Yeah, really makes you wonder how long they've been hiding in that storage closet.
                (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Teyla is the voice of reason. Too bad nobody listens.

John will shoot you. That was his Kolya voice. He's concerned for his Lizzie. See, I was right. Ooopsie!
                  sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Radek doesn't look as scruffy today, you're right. I like it when he's scruffier.

Comment

Originally posted by Reiko View Post
                      How does Teyla get into her hazmat suit? Since she's in a dress, does she take it off?
                      *cracks up*

Plothole! Plothole!!!

Comment

Even Teyla is on Elizabth's side concerning John's descion

Comment

OMG, stupid people in the mess.

Comment

Originally posted by Reiko View Post
                            The skirt is slit really high and the suits are pretty baggy.

And Peterson just got shot!

And now the mess hall has been infected!

Lockdown commencing!

Comment

Peterson, you damn moron.

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
                                *cracks up* Plothole! Plothole!!!
                                Well, she does nothing for John and John does nothing for her, so we needn't worry. THough you have to wonder.

Comment

Working...
                                X