No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ladon is very smart. Sora is very smart. They are afraid to tell Kolya the truth. And Shep is on the job.
    sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Oooh, just missing the Genii on a lower level!
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Haven't Carson and Ford seen a storm eye before...

Comment

Yep Ladon....watch your men die.
          sigpic
          Signature by Erin87

Comment

And now Kolya drags Lizzie and Rodney out to the grounding station to fix it. Looks cold out there.
            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Is it wrong of me to think that Shep looks really hot at this moment? I didn't think so.

It's the eye folks. Let's explain it for the folks who don't live on the East coast. Hee.
              sigpic

Comment

Rodney and Liz get wet.

Genii soldies get killed.
                sigpic
                Signature by Erin87

Comment

And now Major Sheppard will demonstrate the finer points of the "Death From Above" attack pattern...

Comment

Hmm... smoky... barbecue time!

BLAMBLAMBLAM!!!!!

Comment

Ladon, your men are dead, fool! Hahahaha!!!!

Comment

Shep hangs from the ceiling. OMG I love that. I think I heard that JF really did that stunt. *flails*

Sora is a good soldier. And Shep for the win.
                        sigpic

Comment

Poor Carson's outvoted. Holy crap indeed!

Comment

He's on top of you, you mean.
                            sigpic
                            Signature by Erin87

Comment

John is most deffinetly pissed because he thinks HIS girl is dead and WANTS revenge against ALL of the Genii

Comment

Lizzie tells Rodney to stall. And Kolya sends for reinforcements... that won't arrive. Muahahaha!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X