Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is John suppose to be rich?

Comment

Hee. He's thinking about Liz and Teyla looks sad. She reassures him that his girl is fine like a good friend should. What Sheyla?
      sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
        Love the pad, Shep. Joe's shirttail is love. JOHNNY!

And beer! Teyla likes beeer! Pineapple. Wil Waring?

It's not Budweiser. OMG! Coors? Joe's family will disown him.
        Product placement paid for by Coors?
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by M-CharmedAlantian View Post
          Is John suppose to be rich?
          Given what we found out about him in Outcast, it fits. Though I'm sure that they weren't thinking that far ahead when they did this episode.
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

I love the pacing in this ep. Right about here it gets faster and weirder. They both keep talking about each other.

Liz knows John Sheppard. He would never go against her.

Ha. Shep wants to leave. Being alone with Teyla is less than fun.

Now it gets really weird. And "Shep" is born.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
              Hee. He's thinking about Liz and Teyla looks sad. She reassures him that his girl is fine like a good friend should. What Sheyla?
              Right on! Teyla's a Sparky shipper!

Comment

Ooooh... "apparently you didn't know Major Sheppard as well as you thought."

Damn, that's eerily familiar to John's line about Elizabeth in Adrift.

And look! Shep sees dead people!

Comment

Hammond is lying Elizabeth, don't listen to him

Comment

Pool party at Shep's place!

Comment

Who are these people? They don't seem like John's type. Pizza anyone.

He knows exactly what he's doing now and is manipulating the scene. Aieeee! He unzips the jacket. I'm back.

Rodney is being very snippy with Liz and very cold. And she's back in pink.
                      sigpic

Comment

Ford with pizza!

Comment

Ooooh. Now Lizzie's figuring out something's up...

Comment

Fun's over.

Dancing hampsters. LOL

Mad Rodney. And crazy Shep. Teyla is confused.

Hey, I taught 6th grade and noone ever invited me to a party like this. And we're supposed to believe someone wouldn't date him? Please?

That white shirt is a serious distraction.
                            sigpic

Comment

Love how the music stops the moment Shep says that Dex and Mitch died.

Comment

What is Ford doing at that party? Is he suppose to be at Antartica?

Comment

Working...
                                X