No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pass the buck to poor Ford. Hee. And Ford/Rodney are cute. Liz is so pretty here. OMG! War and Peace scene.

*pauses*
    sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
      Written by M&M. Things change. EEEEE! Leaning back Shep and now he shows his mad math skilz.
      I love when Shep does the smart stuff and totally throws Rodney off his game. Hee!
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by M-CharmedAlantian View Post
        What could've happan if they really did gone back to Earth without the Aliens interference?
        They'd have been stuck there until the Daedalus was ready, probably. Major suckage for them.
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

*flails* Does anyone else think his voice gets deeper when he talks to her?

How could you miss the chemistry?
          sigpic

Comment

Yay Sparky in John's room

Comment

*squeeing at the Sparky eye!sex*

Comment

*flails* Does anyone else think his voice gets deeper when he talks to her?

How could you miss the chemistry?
                OMG, his voice is totally deeper! Guh, that man makes me melt!

Comment

And Rodney's going on and on about his importance again. *smacks the ego*

Comment

Now they all argue about who goes. Ewwww. Sheyla. They were still making him flirty at this point. *tries not to puke* She only wants the popcorn. Hee.
                    sigpic

Comment

Awww cute! They both want to stay. That is so Sparky

Comment

Now they all argue about who goes. Ewwww. Sheyla. They were still making him flirty at this point. *tries not to puke* She only wants the popcorn. Hee.
                        And his football DVD!

Comment

Different wormhole effects. I have to say, I like the current ones better.

Comment

I should have guessed at the time that this was too easy. Walter says "come on down." Ha.

Awww. Don Davis.
                            sigpic

Comment

The S1 Team with Ford wanting to go back to Earth

Comment

Don S. Davis RIP

Comment

Working...
                                X