X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Carson working!
    I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

I love the detail the set decorators put into the Hoffan sets for this episode. Too bad the furniture on Atlantis wasn't more interesting...
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

And here comes the trouble....

Comment

I love how everything looks like... '40s on Earth, pre WW II.

Comment

Aaaaaaaaaaaaand here come sparky, attached at the hip!

Comment

Lizzie & John talk about testing the drug on Steve.
              (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
              Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

OMG, Lizzie is so pretty! And John is playing with her desk decorations!

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
                  I love how everything looks like... '40s on Earth, pre WW II.
                  The Genii stuff has that same quality. I like it too, it gives things that familiar-yet-not feeling.

Comment

*hugs Elizabeth* This is why I love her so much. She MAKES even the hard decisions.

Comment

Hey Steve, you're going on a field trip!

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                        The Genii stuff has that same quality. I like it too, it gives things that familiar-yet-not feeling.
                        Yes, exactly and that was soo cool!

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
                          *hugs Elizabeth* This is why I love her so much. She MAKES even the hard decisions.
                          And she's willing to take responsibility for them, whether the outcome is good or bad. *joins in the Lizzie group hug*

Comment

Damn, what I want to know is who decided to add full wrist and ankle restraints to the list of stuff to take to Atlantis?

Comment

And here comes the scary part of the episode.

Comment

I love Carson's compassion for that man who is about to be wraith food

Comment

Working...
                                X