Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hopalong View Post

'38 Minutes': John wanting to tell Elizabeth something, and she tells him to wait.

---> Kavanaugh *ducks flying objects*
    *takes the situation as a Shien practice and protects Hopalong from flying objects*
    We come in peace, Shoot to kill visiting Fearless Leader at the end of 'Critical Mass' (telling her to Czech out Scruffy Genius)

---> Come to bed, Highlander
    Last edited by Pajus; 30 September 2008, 12:15 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruined_puzzle View Post
      YAY!!!
      Aww, I so want that to happen for real, non- possessed kiss.
      Yeah, I wish it had happened between them, well we can only dream about it or create it in our art-works that´s the beauty of art that people can express themselves in many different ways through or or with their artwork. That´s why I love making manips and other art-work drawn by hand or made with photoshop.

Comment

I got bored.

Sheppard carrying Lizzie from a burning Puddle Jumper. Okay, no Puddle Jumper but you got smokeish.

BEST OF BOTH WORLDS

Comment

Check out John's face in this picture - doesn't he look like he could use a big hug?

Finding their balcony......from the very beginning, they were together.

Oh, and just promoting the Elizabeth multi-ship thread. Go spread the sparky love!

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...t=59540&page=3
          sigpic
          Signature by Erin87

Comment

Originally posted by hopalong View Post

Wallpaper:

Sig:

Nice Walli!

1) The Eye: Kolya lies to Sheppard, making him think Weir's been killed. Ladon Radim --->
            2) Common Ground: observes Elizabeth's reactions while Sheppard is tortured by Kolya and the Wraith. ---> Ronon Dex
            3) Duet: Cause of discussion for John and Elizabeth ("I knew you'd say yes!" "I haven't said yes!") ---> Carson Beckett
            4) Conversion - Carson asks Elizabeth to give John hope after they discover how bad his situation is.-- > Teyla
            5) Suspicion: Teyla snaps at Weir, which prompts John to defend Elizabeth.
            ---> Halling
            6) '38 Minutes': John wanting to tell Elizabeth something, and she tells him to wait.---> Kavanaugh

7) Critical Mass: John supports Elizabeth in her decision to torture Kavanaugh for answers

---> Colonel Caldwell
            Visit SGArising.com to read our virtual continuation of the Atlantis series!

Comment

Originally posted by Eri13 View Post
              Nice Walli!

1) The Eye: Kolya lies to Sheppard, making him think Weir's been killed. Ladon Radim --->
              2) Common Ground: observes Elizabeth's reactions while Sheppard is tortured by Kolya and the Wraith. ---> Ronon Dex
              3) Duet: Cause of discussion for John and Elizabeth ("I knew you'd say yes!" "I haven't said yes!") ---> Carson Beckett
              4) Conversion - Carson asks Elizabeth to give John hope after they discover how bad his situation is.-- > Teyla
              ---> Halling
              6) '38 Minutes': John wanting to tell Elizabeth something, and she tells him to wait.---> Kavanaugh

7) Critical Mass: John supports Elizabeth in her decision to torture Kavanaugh for answers

---> Colonel Caldwell
              Is it just me or is my link in the chain being ignored... AGAIN? (I suppose you can tell that I slept about 2 hours today)
              Last edited by Pajus; 30 September 2008, 06:54 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Pajus View Post
                Is it just me or is my link in the chain being ignored... AGAIN? (I suppose you can tell that I slept about 2 hours today)
                To be honest, Pajus, I couldn't understand whether you were joking or being serious. I couldn't figure out the next 'person' in your chain and I wanted to keep playing.

There's nothing wrong with being funny in your answer, and I enjoy silliness, but if you want to be taken seriously please give the other participants something to work with.

Comment

To be honest, Pajus, I couldn't understand whether you were joking or being serious. I couldn't figure out the next 'person' in your chain and I wanted to keep playing.

There's nothing wrong with being funny in your answer, and I enjoy silliness, but if you want to be taken seriously please give the other participants something to work with.
                  Okay:
                  Come to bed, Highlander = Laura Cadman

Comment

Adjusting for Pajus's Answer

---> Halling
                    7) Critical Mass: We come in peace, Shoot to kill visiting Fearless Leader at the end of 'Critical Mass' (telling her to Czech out Scruffy Genius)
                    --->Come to bed, Highlander = Laura Cadman
                    Laura Cadman

8) Duet: Elizabeth and John give similar looks over Rodney/Cadman kissing Carson

----> Rodney McKay

Comment

For anyone else who is confused, there is a link in Pajus sig for the nicknames. We come in peace, shoot to kill = sheppard (kirk)
                      Scruffy genius = Zelenka
                      Come to bed highlander = Cadman
                      Fearless leader = Weir
                      and so on...
                      sigpic

Comment

---> Halling
                        7) Critical Mass: We come in peace, Shoot to kill visiting Fearless Leader at the end of 'Critical Mass' (telling her to Czech out Scruffy Genius)
                        --->Come to bed, Highlander = Laura Cadman
                        8) Duet: Elizabeth and John give similar looks over Rodney/Cadman kissing Carson

----> Rodney McKay
                        The Long Goodbye: Rodney & Carson share a look when possessed Weir & possessed Sheppard kiss

----> Ronon

Edit: Good point Pajus. I'd forgotten that piece of the game - I just picked a random name
                        Last edited by gateraid; 30 September 2008, 09:58 PM.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by gateraid View Post
                          The Long Goodbye: Rodney & Carson share a look when possessed Weir & possessed Sheppard kiss

----> Michael
                          or if that's too difficult
                          ----> Chuck
                          Okay... When exactly was Michael in The Long Goodbye?

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                            Beautiful. Especially the banner.
                            I have to rewatch this one, but are you saying you've found our Sparky moment? Heh.
                            It was quick moment, I watched the episode twice and just caught it the second time around.

Originally posted by Ruined_puzzle View Post
                            Why did Teyla call her Dr. Weir? WTF. I guess they are not BFF's anymore. Oh tptb are so ADD when it comes to this relationship.
                            I guess it goes back to Ghost In the Machine and Teyla not trusting the FranWeir because Teyla stated that her son was not on the base. Also I think it would make it into a more formal sense. This episode also seemed to me that Teyla was more written like Elizabeth and the way John treated Teyla in the episode was like he did with Elizabeth.
                            All of the above statments are merely my own opinion unless otherwise stated.

Comment

For those who haven't voted yet some anti Sparky have joined the game and we need to have Sparky in first come on Sparkies I know we can do it

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...t=59540&page=4

sigpic
                              My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
                              poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

Voted.

Comment

Working...
                                X