Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*iz on page 3088, took a stroll to the episode thread to spread green*
    sigpic
    My OTP's LEAP with passion. Weir did it better.

Comment

Originally posted by justhere1971 View Post
      YES!! Oh by the way
      Spoiler:
      John is the FIRST one to buy into Franibeth's orposal of making human form Replicators in Atlantis to DL their consciousness. John also poses the question of "what if one of them decides to stay" .... about Franibeth wanting to stay behind on Atlantis. I *heart* John.
      We should have "celebrate John" event here! We had so many for Elizabeth and our pretty woobie boy is somehow on the backseat. We need to celebrate all the special ways that John makes Sparky canon, even when he doesn't know it

People I know you're super giddy right now, but think about this! It can be fics, videos, artwork! We need those! Who is in?
      I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Originally posted by PaulrissaRahany View Post
        Question....

Why didn't anyone ask Elizabeth why she just didn't make her own body. To look like herself? I mean...we know why they didn't, but they should've asked. Or am I just crazy?
        I believe she just used the program Rodney had stored ... I think there was a brief explanation about that. I have to watch this episode s-l-o-w-l-y and w/o SQUEEEING every minute to get all the facts. Right now that's an impossibility.

sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
          We should have "celebrate John" event here! We had so many for Elizabeth and our pretty woobie boy is somehow on the backseat. We need to celebrate all the special ways that John makes Sparky canon, even when he doesn't know it

People I know you're super giddy right now, but think about this! It can be fics, videos, artwork! We need those! Who is in?
          U know I am in. I will hopefully have some goodies before the wkend is over.
          sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by PaulrissaRahany View Post
            Question....

Why didn't anyone ask Elizabeth why she just didn't make her own body. To look like herself? I mean...we know why they didn't, but they should've asked. Or am I just crazy?
            Don't forget spoiler tags for episode parts.

Spoiler:
            I think it was explained that she chose to be "FRAN" because it was easy to find and create quickly. Trapped in subspace in the beginning, she had a hard time controlling herself (hence the lightning zapping everything). So she went for the quick route out. After the others were in the city, with her being fully formed, she could control the creation of their other bodies.

My 'impression' was that if they had been able to create the human version bodies, she would have recreated the Torri version of Weir.
            Visit SGArising.com to read our virtual continuation of the Atlantis series!

Comment

OKie guys. This is my "need to cope" drabble based on GitM... angstyness... a touch of sparky. ('else it wouldn't be here. )

Enjoy? (Eh...)

Spoiler:

Not me.

I’m not me.

The words echoed in me long after he had said them. I had spent so much time focusing on the transition of soul that I had never stopped to think of the consequences. Wasn’t it just as hard to maintain your own soul? In the world of imagery, the physical is so important. I guess I hadn’t realized how much so until I saw their faces.

They were terrified of me.

They were scared that I wasn’t who I said I was, of being fooled again. But I the possibility that I was telling the truth was a worse conclusion. What did that mean to them? That they had given up on me? That I had left them? That I was coming to hurt them? That I had been changed in more ways then my most obvious situation?

I had changed.

I saw it in his eyes, even with the spark of doubt I was so foreign. I wasn’t the Elizabeth he knew. And he’s right. I’m not his Elizabeth. Not anymore.

God I want to be.

There was a part of me that had hoped that I could become myself once more, have my real body. Maybe then they could see. But it would be a lie. There’s been too much I’ve seen, too much I’ve done. But does that make me not her? Not their friend?

No.

Everyone changes. Just, not everyone has to prove it. I do. And I will. I didn’t get to be the leader of this wonderful, crazy, expedition by being anything but determined with just a dash of skepticism and optimism in balance. So I’ll show them. I’ll prove to them. Even if it kills me.

Literally.

I would do anything, if it meant he would look at me like he used to; if he would trust me. If he could say “Elizabeth” like he meant it. If only I could hear that sound one more time, just once.

Someday, maybe.

If I give my life for them, will they believe me then? If I sacrafice these individuals who want nothing more than to be what they are, human, does that make me even less of who I was? Will he look me in the eye?

I doubt it.
              But I have to try.

I want to be me again. I want to be the Elizabeth they loved. I want to be whole.

His.

Theirs.

Mine.

Can't take credit for the "Whole" line... that would be Torri breaking my heart in "A Necessary Evil"... I tried to get it clipped for you but photobucket's having video server issues.
              "Scientists say juggling is good for the brain....Or...was that...Jelllll-o?

Comment

John whump coming...

Spoiler:
                We're about to get Elizabeth saving his tushy! Yay!
                Visit SGArising.com to read our virtual continuation of the Atlantis series!

Comment

Well, I just read spoilers from LJ...

AAAAAAGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

On the one hand, I'm glad to hear that Binder and JoeF saved the episode and that Morgan managed to pull off impersonating Weir well enough to not suck.

But on the other hand.... damnit, I want Torri back.

Spoiler:
                  So Hybrid!Elizabeth gets turned totally Replicator after she was left behind in Lifeline? Gah. I find that annoying.

She lead the other Replicators back to Atlantis and put the city in danger? I find that even more annoying, because I can't see her deliberately putting the city in danger.

And letting herself get spaced at the end? WTF?!?!? At least we already know from Niam in The Return that Franibeth can be similarly thawed out and reactivated, but still.... argh.

Definitely looking forward to watching this so I can see the scenes that everyone's squeeing about, but at the same time, I fear that TPTB will interpret everyone's excitement to mean that everyone wants to see Michelle Morgan as Franibeth and that they'll never try to get Torri back. Ever. AND I WANT TORRI BACK.
                  (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                  Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Scary Kitty- I'm afraid I've come to the conclusion that tptb are gonna do whatever they please. I just wish they'd keep their brains in check.

Comment

Originally posted by SoulSpinder View Post
                      Scary Kitty- I'm afraid I've come to the conclusion that tptb are gonna do whatever they please. I just wish they'd keep their brains in check.
                      Too late for that, I'm afraid.
                      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Woobie faces of John!
                        Spoiler:

*wibble*

I need to write!!!!!!

Comment

Oh John is
                          Spoiler:
                          going after Korazan(?sp). Found him - questioning him about ascension. ohn is shooting. Korazan throws him. John is running after him. Blah blah from Rodeny (alright important stuff, but I just want sparky) . Back to John again. It's Fanibeth... he accuses her of escaping. Korazan is playing on John's mind and saying Franibeth tricked them. John is torn!! Pointing gun at both. MUSIC!!! AH! The soft music!. "you may still think you are Elizabeth" but you are not! Light come back. Franibeth attacks Korazn. John watches her kill him. And there is the "look". Woolsey is offering her the chance to stay on Atlantis. She turns them down. John looks shocked and sad.

OMG They are at the gate area dialing. John behind Franibeth. Close up of John licking his lips and tracking her with his yes. Going down the step, sJohn licking and still watching her. Franibeth compliments Woolsey. Elizabeth leaves to go. John steps away from the group ... Elizabeth turns around @ the gate, THE LOOK. WOOBIE John! Elziabeth walks thru. Everyone follows after the confirmation. Gate shuts off. John! AWWWW my heart is breaking right now. They sent them to the space grate. Rodney says " that answers the questions as to whether it was really Elizabeth" ... Close up of John and the head bow ala LL.... close up of Franibeth floating in space and finally closing her eyes.
                          sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by SoulSpinder View Post
                            Spoiler:
                            Given that they still have the grey mass in between their ears!!

Another thing...
                            Spoiler:

if Elizabeth went totally Repli, who says she can't be turned back? This is Sci Fi. Fanon writers will SO (ab)use that fact!

Comment

I need to write!!!!!!
                              Anything with "Anuna" and "write" in the same general area is a GOOD thing.

Comment

And now I want to make videos. I haven't in AGES!!!!!

There's a perfect song for this: Love is never ending - Brad Paisley

AHH, that's so perfect!! I hope you do it, I'd love to see it.

LOL, now you've got me listening to the song on repeat in i-tunes.

<3's Sparky, <3's Brad

Comment

Working...
                                X