Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ah! John's voice when the screen show's
    Spoiler:
    Elizabeth Weir, and Woolsey says ... she's dead. And John says in his woobie oice "or so we've been told"... ah!!!! And the lighting is VERY reminiscence of LL in this one in that first moment. His expression, and he's unable to tear his eyes away from the screen.

Sorry I am flodding the thread tonight guys!!!!
    sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by Ruined_puzzle View Post
      I can't catch up, I'm still on page 3087, because I went to eat. I know I know zomg how can I eat with all teh sparky but I was hungry.
      hee hee. You should eat, you need the energy to SQUEEEEEE!!!

And
      Spoiler:
      Computer Elizabeth asks about John first. And is face!!! and then the soft "hi" ... and when she asks if he remembers when thety left her and his voice breaks when he says "yes I remember".
      sig made by me

Comment

Oh just go go go! I love seeing this thread alive!
        I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

heee hee and now
          Spoiler:
          Woolsey hesitating and informing her that he's in charge, and John makes a face and says .. "he's you"
          sig made by me

Comment

Goodness exactly how many John's face closeup did we get in this episode tonight??? I am going to have to count and cap them all. *such tasks*
            sig made by me

Comment

John'd
              Spoiler:
              disgusted look @ Rodney when he tries to one up Elizabeth and her description of how their existence feels like. and then Ronon asking about "nearly killing us?" ... ha!! And when she says "you are the only friends I have" ... EVERYONE looks at John.
              sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by justhere1971 View Post
                Goodness exactly how many John's face closeup did we get in this episode tonight??? I am going to have to count and cap them all. *such tasks*
                How ever will you deal? I mean...cap all of JF moments. Oh darn...
                sigpic

Comment

When Franibeth says
                  Spoiler:
                  hello, there is an immediate closeup of John's face.
                  sig made by me

Comment

i dont think john will ever forget the day he left elizabeth. i'm sure thats going to either haunt him forever or he'll try to get over it most likely he wont cause would any of you leave someone.

Comment

Yesh, quickly, please and thanks! About the second half on, every expression John has is quite priceless. THEY MUST ALL BE SAVED.
                      Visit SGArising.com to read our virtual continuation of the Atlantis series!

Comment

Originally posted by PaulrissaRahany View Post
                        How ever will you deal? I mean...cap all of JF moments. Oh darn...
                        Hee hee I know! It's the most horrendous task that could be assigned to me. Only for Sparky shall I endure.
                        sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
                          i dont think john will ever forget the day he left elizabeth. i'm sure thats going to either haunt him forever or he'll try to get over it most likely he wont cause would any of you leave someone.
                          No, and Joe plays it like that. I like the point you made about him never saying goodbye. Elizabeth...

Spoiler:
                          is becoming his one great regret. He gets her back, and then she's taken from him again.
                          Visit SGArising.com to read our virtual continuation of the Atlantis series!

Comment

Hee hee I know! It's the most horrendous task that could be assigned to me. Only for Sparky shall I endure.
                            What we do for Sparky!!

What we do for *cough* hot men...
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                              I haven't been giddy in so long, I'm staying up late to enjoy it. I'll watch it again tomorrow and hopefully have time to do some screen caps.
                              I'm so YAY and I haven't even watched the episode. Your guys joy in contagious.

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
                              Joe Flanigan Definitely Did a Good Job. im with a lot of people this had more sparky moments that this mortal coil but nothing will ever defeat lifeline. at the end it was like "he did it again he never said goodbye."
                              Spoiler:
                              I like that he never says goodbye because ZOMG he still has hope and maybe in the back of his head he will always have the hope that Elizabeth will be able to come back one day. His been wrong so many times about her dying.

CB is going to get chocolate from me for this one.

Also SS - wont' let me green ya, but ITA.
                              Where do we send the chocolate? LOL. I think I'm going to propose marriage to him again at JM's blog of doom. LOL.

Originally posted by SoulSpinder View Post
                              Does anyone know Carl's favorite things? We could put a package together and a letter from the sparky thread... I wouldn't mind voulenteering for the shipping. I live close to a border so it might be cheaper if I actually sent it in Canada...

also, someone asked earlier what makes Sparky eternal?

This episode.

Sparky lives. After all this time, after all that has happened. It's there. And as long as they live, so will the spark.
                              YES!!!!

Originally posted by SoulSpinder View Post
                              In the end, I think he would have. If nothing else, even if he had himself convinced both him and Elizabeth are leaders. They know that this is about the expedition and people need proof. we're silly like that. They're also both self sacrificing. They knew drastic measures had to be taken.

Would he have been more optimistic, helped them faster? Maybe. Would he have tried to get her to stay? Yes.

Would Elizabeth stay when those who were trusting her would be sent to another fate? I don't think so.
                              This is why I love sparky. They are willing to sacrifice each other for Atlantis. We never really saw that John would, but after s3 we know he is in the same place as Elizabeth.

hee hee. You should eat, you need the energy to SQUEEEEEE!!!

And
                              Spoiler:
                              Computer Elizabeth asks about John first. And is face!!! and then the soft "hi" ... and when she asks if he remembers when thety left her and his voice breaks when he says "yes I remember".
                              Spoiler:
                              I LOVE THE SOFT HEY'S/HI'S THAT SPARKY DOES.
                              sigpic
                              My OTP's LEAP with passion. Weir did it better.

Comment

I'm still trying to process all of this and obviously I can't. Sitting and enjoying the talk. Love you all so much guys!
                                I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Working...
                                X