Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gateraid View Post
    Sorry to butt into the convo, but do you remember what it was called? Sounds interesting.
    Yes.

Like Wounds on her Back

I would have loved to see this even if it would have broken my heart.
    sigpic
    My OTP's LEAP with passion. Weir did it better.

Comment

So guys what was the verdict on the episode?

Also what I actually care about what was the preview like for Ghost in the Machine?
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ruined_puzzle View Post
        So guys what was the verdict on the episode?

Also what I actually care about what was the preview like for Ghost in the Machine?
        Yeah, we need details! How badly did Skiffy screw up the preview this time?
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

» Oh, speaking of which, I forgot to set my recorder - don't they have another showing later at night? *goes to check*

» EDIT: I missed it, but I'll live. *g* Didn't seem too interesting anyways, and the GitMo trailer should be up somewhere else soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Reiko View Post
            » Oh, speaking of which, I forgot to set my recorder - don't they have another showing later at night? *goes to check*

» EDIT: I missed it, but I'll live. *g* Didn't seem too interesting anyways, and the GitMo trailer should be up somewhere else soon.
            Yeah, no doubt Skiffy will have it up on their site by Monday. And then we'll have to wait until the 15th to actually see the episode. (Damn frackin' Olympics.)
            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

From what I've heard it was nothing memorable about it except from one line.
              I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Oh god that was Doctor Who kind of angst. I don't know if SGA ever did that I would be able to recover. I mean I would love if SGA even bothered to do some real angst that lasts more than one episode but it would break my heart into tiny little pieces. Doctor Who has already destroyed my heart but seriously for sparky I would gladly watch and enjoy it breaking my heart, as long a we get a happy ending at the end.
                Thank you! It was kind of heart breaking even writing it. Hm, I might do few more scenes for it because SMB asked so nicely.
                I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

The preview for Ghost in the Machine is up at scifi *sigh* I couldn't even bring myself to watch it. I don't think I'm going to be watching this episode at all unless there is some SERIOUS SPARKY.
                  sigpic

Comment

Just seen another 4 eps of SGA s4. SO SAD!
                    Spoiler:
                    Having to watch TMC and then BAMSR then again, the whole duplicate meeting was funny.

Torture seems like a real possibility...
                    Spoiler:
                    in s4 the repliKeller explains why Elizabeth was killed, the human part was too influencel...so they probably did try to hit it out of her in some way.OMG! met FRAN...****!

! All Aboard The Shipper Train!
                    I Heart ! Proud Member of Thunk For Club!
                    Don't wait for your ship to come in. Swim out to it.

Comment

Originally posted by gateraid View Post
                      And after reading Torri's interview the other week, I wouldn't be surprised if that's where his hand actually was.

If you want to see an obvious ass grab, go and look at The Quest II. I just burned my s10 dvd's the other day so I can't look up the exact time, but when they come out of the forest (I think it's just after Vala calls the dragon Daryll & Daniel calls it Morgan's ancient name) and standing unrealistically close to each other, Cliff Simon quite clearly pinches Amanda's butt. She jumps, but stays in the scene.

EDIT: By burning I'm not talking about anything illegal. I paid for them good & proper. I meant burning in the literal sense.
                      You BURNT your s10 DVDS?! WHYYYYYYY!!!!! Oh by the way, can i have the link to Torri's interview?

! All Aboard The Shipper Train!
                      I Heart ! Proud Member of Thunk For Club!
                      Don't wait for your ship to come in. Swim out to it.

Comment

The Daedalus Variations
                        Spoiler:
                        was like watching the team play a video game for an hour. Boring. Rodney was crankier than usual. John was leadery in a good way but Joe could have phoned it in. Ronon was more Ronon than usual and Teyla appears to be turning into Carter. I kept expecting her to suggest rerouting power to the photon torpedoes. Apparently she took lessons when on board the Deddy in how to run the thing. WTF?

And GITM
                        Spoiler:
                        I think there will be Sparky galore but maybe not in a satisfying way. John seems really angry. I don't think he's going to accept her. Which to me will mean he want his Lizzie not a sub. lalala Woolsey apparently is going to be against her, so that's good. But I dunno.
                        *glares at Olympics with a death stare*
                        sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Yes.

Like Wounds on her Back

I would have loved to see this even if it would have broken my heart.
                          Cheers. Green for you

Originally posted by nogigglingmajor View Post
                          You BURNT your s10 DVDS?! WHYYYYYYY!!!!! Oh by the way, can i have the link to Torri's interview?
                          Check your VM, nogigglingcolonel. Doesn't sound quite right. Nogigglingmajor for the win.

As for the s10 dvds, I watched them a coupla times, then listened to the commentaries, and then figured there was no point hanging on to them after all this time. I didn't HATE s10, but there just didn't seem to be any point in keeping them. AOT ate fire too (fitting really, flames of celestas and all). However i did keep my SGA dvds, because you never get tired of teh spark. And whatever those other storylines were....
                          sigpic

Comment

I was remiss in my DV review to omit the lack of a certain ship or two.
                            Spoiler:
                            Obviously no Sparky, but I would love to have someone explore that AU with the other John. He sounded a lot more relaxed than our John. Maybe he's happy in that world. *sigh* And I think Sheyla took a giant step backwards in this one. He completely ignored her when he wasn't giving orders. He acted surprised that she had gotten the tutorial on the Daedalus which proves he knows nothing about what is up with her. And any character moments with her involved others. Good times.
                            And yes, I am a beyotch. What's your point?
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                              I was remiss in my DV review to omit the lack of a certain ship or two.
                              Spoiler:
                              Obviously no Sparky, but I would love to have someone explore that AU with the other John. He sounded a lot more relaxed than our John. Maybe he's happy in that world. *sigh* And I think Sheyla took a giant step backwards in this one. He completely ignored her when he wasn't giving orders. He acted surprised that she had gotten the tutorial on the Daedalus which proves he knows nothing about what is up with her. And any character moments with her involved others. Good times.
                              And yes, I am a beyotch. What's your point?
                              And
                              Spoiler:
                              she's back to calling him colonel. *runs*

I thought the writers missed an obvious opportunity in DV.
                              Spoiler:
                              When John was talking to "himself" in the one of the AU, they could have mentioned Elizabeth still in charge of that Atlantis. That would have tied in nicely with the next episode. But of course it didn't happen.
                              sigpic
                              sig by SueKay

My Team:

Comment

Originally posted by Irish Eyes View Post
                                And
                                Spoiler:
                                she's back to calling him colonel. *runs*

I thought the writers missed an obvious opportunity in DV.
                                Spoiler:
                                When John was talking to "himself" in the one of the AU, they could have mentioned Elizabeth still in charge of that Atlantis. That would have tied in nicely with the next episode. But of course it didn't happen.
                                Yeah, I thought about that last one too, but I decided it must be true because
                                Spoiler:
                                AU!John sounded so relaxed. And once again this one showed us why Spanky would have worked. *hrumppsss!*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X