• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
    You better post that Brad Pitt picture again and I may forgive you
    Spoiler:

What this one?

I can probably squeeze in another fic, but I might need help this time, I've already got three on the go.
    BEST OF BOTH WORLDS

Comment

Originally posted by sofie View Post
      I absolutely loved TSM, I really think you should give this a shot.
      I agree with you all that, Kolya taken Elizabeth back with him would have made an awesome episode!! I guess now it's up to those fantastic fanfic writers
      Yesyesyes... let's see... it wouldn't be so much about rescue methods but about methods of enduring whatever happens. You know, if you keep people isolated for couple of days, and controlling what they hear (I mean outside information); food, light... other basic human needs... that can be better than physical torture and outright beating. Kolya is totally about methods like this. I believe he would be surprised to see just how strong Elizabeth is. He would need to play with her mind... and make her believe everyone gave up on her.

But in that very moment Shep arrives, to find Elizabeth almost completely broken.

God, I'm all for mind!whumpage.
      I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Yesyesyes... let's see... it wouldn't be so much about rescue methods but about methods of enduring whatever happens. You know, if you keep people isolated for couple of days, and controlling what they hear (I mean outside information); food, light... other basic human needs... that can be better than physical torture and outright beating. Kolya is totally about methods like this. I believe he would be surprised to see just how strong Elizabeth is. He would need to play with her mind... and make her believe everyone gave up on her.

But in that very moment Shep arrives, to find Elizabeth almost completely broken.

God, I'm all for mind!whumpage.
        You are all tempting me here . I guess I need a good title to get it going, then you might get lucky.
        BEST OF BOTH WORLDS

Comment

Finish the ones you started first?

Comment

Finish the ones you started first?
            You might have a long wait . Can work on plots in between, just write down what you all want to see.
            BEST OF BOTH WORLDS

Comment

Okay, I'm going to step out of my element here (generally a canon writer) and suggest a plot bunny that's sorta on topic of what you guys are discussing. I'd love to write it up, but I'm currently working on an Elizabeth!kidnapped story already (my stories tend to be long and slow works) and after that I've got two other ideas I want to write up on.

But I always thought Kolya got a disastrously written death, and both Robert Davi and the character deserved much better than Lucius Lavin. So my plot bunny wuz:

Spoiler:
              Kolya worms his way back into power under Laden's regime; he uses Laden to get to Atlantis and kidnaps Elizabeth to use as leverage simply to get to Sheppard (with the intent of killing them both). Problem is, Liz just found out she's pregnant, and John doesn't know yet--but he's about to find out the hard way. Much chaos, whumping, and general violence ensues.
              Visit SGArising.com to read our virtual continuation of the Atlantis series!

Comment

Originally posted by Eri13 View Post
                Okay, I'm going to step out of my element here (generally a canon writer) and suggest a plot bunny that's sorta on topic of what you guys are discussing. I'd love to write it up, but I'm currently working on an Elizabeth!kidnapped story already (my stories tend to be long and slow works) and after that I've got two other ideas I want to write up on.

But I always thought Kolya got a disastrously written death, and both Robert Davi and the character deserved much better than Lucius Lavin. So my plot bunny wuz:

Spoiler:
                Kolya worms his way back into power under Laden's regime; he uses Laden to get to Atlantis and kidnaps Elizabeth to use as leverage simply to get to Sheppard (with the intent of killing them both). Problem is, Liz just found out she's pregnant, and John doesn't know yet--but he's about to find out the hard way. Much chaos, whumping, and general violence ensues.
                Brilliant plot can't wait to see it written.
                sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                  Ooo! Any chance of teaser?.

Nice ideas.
                  BEST OF BOTH WORLDS

Comment

Eri, great plot idea! I'd love to see that.
                    sig made by me

Comment

Spoiler:

Oh that I want to read!! Any links to your other stories, don't know if I read them yet..

Comment

Spoiler:

Daddy John to the rescue?! Now you got me.

Here's a possible teaser:

Spoiler:
                        Kolya: So tell me Sheppard... how would you like to save the life of your unborn kid? It takes just one stab wound to kill it... Weir would probably survive.

Now imagine John's face.

Comment

Fic rec! http://www.sheppardweir.com/fanfics/...ry.php?sid=315 Very cute! off off to read, it's not very long!!

Comment

Fic rec! http://www.sheppardweir.com/fanfics/...ry.php?sid=315 Very cute! off off to read, it's not very long!!
                            aww that was too cute

And I really loved that teaser, it would make an awesome story, really hope someone writes it!!

Comment

Originally posted by sofie View Post
                              Oh that I want to read!! Any links to your other stories, don't know if I read them yet..
                              Umm...yeah. I've only written one Atlantis fic, a "john perspective" of the events after he lands the city in Lifeline:

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4013479/1/Two_Moons

I used to spin out stories like there was no tomorrow, but I don't have time nowadays--my days are spent working on graphics for work and then driving home. By the time I get there I'm all *snooze*

I've got my first honest-to-goodness adventure/general fic in action, but it will proly still take a while before I get even halfway done.

However, if you guys want to run with that plot bunny, go for it!
                              Visit SGArising.com to read our virtual continuation of the Atlantis series!

Comment

Originally posted by justhere1971 View Post
                                Thank you guys! Vixen, actually the last two were going to be submitted for one of the challenges, then I forgot the date and didn't get a chance to finish & submit. I will try more next time. Sofie, that 2nd one I was going to do John's liking of the Ferris wheel and showing Elizabeth the fun.

Thank you very much.

Thanks! Did you like that movie? I have to re-watch it. Can't remember much about it anymore.
                                I haven't actually watched it, just seen the cover heaps of times. i should watch it though...

! All Aboard The Shipper Train!
                                I Heart ! Proud Member of Thunk For Club!
                                Don't wait for your ship to come in. Swim out to it.

Comment

Working...
                                X