Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Torri012 View Post
    : off course it is, elizabeth! cant you remember, that the last time we did it...
    - the gateguy looks up -
    : when we.. diiiid checking out the room capacity for new crew members.. i mean...

lol

Where’s all the Sparky writers gone? I’m in need of a good action/adventure fic.
    BEST OF BOTH WORLDS

Comment

Originally posted by Wormhole View Post
      A Moment in Time Chapter 24 Enjoy.
      *woohoo* I love this story so much!! Would like to see it made into an actual episode

Comment

lol

Where’s all the Sparky writers gone? I’m in need of a good action/adventure fic.
        i'm sorry wormhole *hugs*
        me for example, i just write german ones but look at LJ (john_elizabeth -com). they sure have what you need

Comment

me for example, i just write german ones but look at LJ (john_elizabeth -com). they sure have what you need
          German fics? I should probably give it a shot, got any recomendations (nothing to diffcult please)

Comment

Originally posted by sofie View Post
            German fics? I should probably give it a shot, got any recomendations (nothing to diffcult please)
            uhm... no difficult ones you say... *hm*...
            what about that one? - Famous Last Words (written by me)
            http://sga.fan-arts.net/index.php?ac...ox=read;id=540

got kinda good feedback for that one. lol

Comment

Originally posted by sofie View Post
              *woohoo* I love this story so much!! Would like to see it made into an actual episode
              . Thx,

Wahoo. I found an old story I liked.

Underneath
              BEST OF BOTH WORLDS

Comment

Any link plz?
                BEST OF BOTH WORLDS

Comment

uhm... no difficult ones you say... *hm*...
                  what about that one? - Famous Last Words (written by me)
                  http://sga.fan-arts.net/index.php?ac...ox=read;id=540

got kinda good feedback for that one. lol
                  aww so sweet. Love how you describe everything so well. Great writing!! Thought it would be abit difficult to read (3rd year german), but I got it all!! Thanks

. Thx,

Wahoo. I found an old story I liked.

Underneath
                  Reading that now

Comment

Someone said 'recommend me a fic'? Here go my favs...

Deadly passion
                    Disturbed reality
                    Outcomes and consequences
                    Puppy love

Comment

Originally posted by mcat View Post
                      Quiet in here. Everyone waiting for the announcement? Hmm.

Have a diversion.

(Warning: very silly.)
                      Made me laugh out loud. Too cute!

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                      No kidding. And why couldn't we just have Cadman show up again instead of introducing yet another new character?
                      Originally posted by mcat View Post
                      I was seriously going to say this exact thing. Cadman was awesome and I would love to see her again.
                      She's one of my favorites as well. Unfortunately for us (but good for her) she doesn't seem to have a problem finding work. I've seen her in several things, so I doubt she would have time to come back. I'm hoping she lands another series and I like it enough to watch.

Originally posted by DanielleG View Post
                      Hello,

I have been watching a lot of SHeppard/Weir Vids and reading a lot of Sheppard/Weir Fan fiction and I think they are cute together. I did like John/Teyla (I still do a little) but I think I like Shep/Weir more.
                      Hi DanielleG! Welcome to our slightly insane thread!

Originally posted by Eri13 View Post
                      My gut reaction on the lack of Torri is that TPTB haven't gotten down the number of episodes she'll be in, and they haven't spoken with her about it, so they didn't list her in the official release because it would be premeditated. I don't necessarily think it means she's only going to cameo or something. Was Carson's two-parter listed in last year's cast announcement about S4?
                      I agree. I wasn't expecting her role to be addressed in the release, but I was disappointed anyway. It seems like we've waited so long for some good news and we never quite get it. It's exhausting.

Originally posted by Pocus View Post
                      I'll be with you watching. There are lots of reasons I watch the show and I will continue to watch until it doesn't interest me anymore. I feel bad that it has hit that point for so many people already. This thread has been so much fun but it seems that it will disappear as people lose hope.
                      Originally posted by atlantis_babe34 View Post
                      its funny this thread was so livley a few weeks again and now theres like 3 hours between posts.. its depressing
                      This thread doesn't have to disappear, but these are definitely tough times for us. It's very easy to ship a couple that appear on screen together every week. New material and all that. But we know our ship was still present in season 4 even with Elizabeth gone. (Thank you JF)

So the question becomes, do we go quietly and let Sparky fade away or do we celebrate the best ship on Atlantis? I think we are a tough and stubborn bunch after what's happened this past year. Why should we give up something we love just because TPTB aren't cooperating? Heck, a lot of the things we love about J/E aren't canon anyway. Except in our minds!

I'm sticking around no matter what happens because of this:

Spoiler:

They are worth it . And you guys rock too!
                      sigpic
                      sig by SueKay

My Team:

Comment

Originally posted by dana View Post

Deadly passion
                        Disturbed reality
                        Puppy love

Yay more fics
                        I rewatched you musicvid Dana, and I love it even more. I just wanted to hug John

Wormhole, cool story, even though it's very McWeir, there are some great sparky moments

edit: I second that Irish eyes, who cares about TPTB, Sparky's still the best ship out there

Comment

Any link plz?
                          lol - i posted the link to Famous Last Words before

glad you liked it, sofie

Comment

Originally posted by Irish Eyes View Post
                            So the question becomes, do we go quietly and let Sparky fade away or do we celebrate the best ship on Atlantis? I think we are a tough and stubborn bunch after what's happened this past year. Why should we give up something we love just because TPTB aren't cooperating? Heck, a lot of the things we love about J/E aren't canon anyway. Except in our minds!

Spoiler:

I have to get to the grocery store (there is NO FOOD in my apartment right now), but I just wanted to drop in and give my support. I left GW for a while actually, but I came back and am sticking around regardless of whatever goes on with this show. Sparky is just too good to stay away from.

Mints for everyone!

Sparky on youtube

Comment

Originally posted by dana View Post

Deadly passion
                              Disturbed reality
                              Puppy love

Book-marked thanks.

Pops back in, to grab mint. Ta .
                              BEST OF BOTH WORLDS

Comment

Originally posted by Irish Eyes View Post
                                This thread doesn't have to disappear, but these are definitely tough times for us. It's very easy to ship a couple that appear on screen together every week. New material and all that. But we know our ship was still present in season 4 even with Elizabeth gone. (Thank you JF)

[SPOILERShttp://i178.photobucket.com/albums/w273/irisheyes315/normal_007.jpg[/SPOILERS]
                                Sparky Rulz

Have some more mints...

We don't need to let this fade. That is why we have imaginations. We saw something special that wasn't scripted (even though some of it was probably directed ) so we can just continue on. Fanfic, artwork, jokes (mints will never be the same in my mind) music, and whatever else is out there. I am sure somehow we can work Elizabeth in every upcoming episode --somehow-- someway---errr, I guess. I think!

Oh heck, I think the chocolate spaz just wore off. **sigh**
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X