Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eri13 View Post
    I like your analysis...I'm curious about Outcast too, but...

Spoiler:

I'd say tread lightly, and keep your expectations low so you can be pleasantly surprised if it does happen. I don't have a ton of faith in TPTB at the moment, so I'd be REALLY surprised if Outcast even had an Elizabeth mention in it, much less an analysis-about-Elizabeth-by-Nancy in it. I would LOVE that, and would probably instantly endear me to Outcast--which I think I'm going to like anyway because it'll be Shep whumping in some form--but I'm sorta of keeping away from the hope that she'll be mentioned, and allow myself to be surprised and delighted if she is.

Sorry to be sounding a bit like a negative Nellie, but these PTB have done some crazy stuff I didn't expect, and didn't do things I expected. It's enough to make one go Nuts.
    Hm, I think you misunderstood me here.
    Spoiler:
    I'm really thinking more of subtext rather than things that are explicitly spelled out in the episode. I definitely don't think that there would actually be anything like what you described in the episode itself. What I'm really interested in is that (again, if this spoiler turns out to be true) Nancy may know about the Stargate and how that may affect her relationship with John, and by extension, speculation on what that might mean for John and Elizabeth's relationship.

If there's any mention of Elizabeth at all, I'm guessing it'll come in reference to the Replicator-on-Earth storyline. But I doubt that will happen, either. Probably the most we'll get is some sort of "significant look" on John's face (kindly provided by Joe Flanigan's mad acting skillz) that can be interpreted to mean that he's thinking about Elizabeth...
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
      Welcome to the epicenter of the Sparky Universe!

Hmm, it seems like most of the epic-size Sparky fics I've found are AUs. (Of course, my definition of "epic" may differ from others...) So here's a couple of my faves (some individual stories in the overall AU focus on other characters, but Sparky is always one of the major pairings):

Renaissance!Stargate

Wild West Atlantis

West Gate (West Wing/Stargate crossover)
      *slides into thread* I am falling in love with AU as of late. Thanks for the links!
      Thanks to Spacemonkey Jackson for the signature!

Comment

*runs in*

just to say a quick heloooo and happy sparky-ing!!

*runs out*
        Thanks to Nad for my awesome sig!
        Proud member of the SSHSOP, S.H.I.P and MOP!

Comment

Originally posted by atlantis_babe34 View Post
          *runs in*

just to say a quick heloooo and happy sparky-ing!!

*runs out*
          *waves at atlantis_babe34 as she runs out*

Comment

Just enough time for a quick Random pic spam

Spoiler:

*Runs away quick*
            BEST OF BOTH WORLDS

Comment

Love the spam Wormhole!!!

Comment

I is BACK! The darn internet was broken since Sunday... *sighs* I'm so totally addicted!

Originally posted by methosivanhoe View Post
                the ones hidden in my 'spoiler' tag don't seem to be too popular though... seems not everyone's a fan of that ship...

M

Well, I quite dislike it, but everyone has a right to their pairing without getting bitten the head off because of it. So, if you like it, don't let intolerant people bother you!

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                Which also begs the question... With nicknames like that, do we really want to know?

Why, Fluffy is Carson/Cadman and Buckwheat is Katie/Rodney, of course!!

I'm also curious as to what we will learn about Sheppard in Outcasts. Sparky-fic background! Also,

Spoiler:
                director in Homeland Security?

He seems to be going for women that are beyond his league, ey?

A friend got me hooked on Nick Cave... I'm through four albums now, and none sounds like the other! And lots of Sparky-songs! (Except for "Murder Ballads", maybe *g*) Someone write song!fic!

Sparky Shipper. Genetically predisposed to being stubborn... really pesky.

Comment

Originally posted by Wormhole View Post

Spoiler:

*Runs away quick*
                  i love that very top pic... very 'fly away' hair lol

M

Click on the image to go to my fanfics.

Comment

Originally posted by Wormhole View Post

Spoiler:

*Runs away quick*
                    So does this give a somewhat good idea of what their kid might look like?

Comment

Originally posted by Vixen View Post
                      Pretty like Brad Pitt?
                      sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by justhere1971 View Post
                        Pretty like Brad Pitt?
                        You know, it does look a little bit like him. Which goes to show that a pretty couple like J and E will indeed have very pretty children.

Comment

their kids would be soo cute!.. Jon's hair lizzy's eyes

this is a litte ot but any help would be loved!!

Spoiler:
                          Over int eh S/J family thread, we have started to plan our valenship. and for this valenship i'm gonna do a fanmix and post it on lj ect etc i have all the songs and stuff, i was wondering if anyone would like to do the artwork for it. i have 2 albums. one Romance and One angst. so i would need 4 sets of artwork. I know this is alot. but any help would be greatly loved
                          Thanks to Nad for my awesome sig!
                          Proud member of the SSHSOP, S.H.I.P and MOP!

Comment

Originally posted by Vixen View Post
                            no... but i was bored so i actually played with morphing software to see exactly what their children would look like...

male child...

http://i128.photobucket.com/albums/p.../malechild.jpg

female child

http://i128.photobucket.com/albums/p...emalechild.jpg

unfortunately i'm not rich enough to afford the fancy aging program, so you'll have to use your imagination to work out what they'd look like at different ages, but thats them at adult stage...

M
                            Last edited by Skydiver; 24 January 2008, 04:41 PM.

Comment

Those are really cool methosivanhoe! They will make good looking children together.
                              sig made by me

Comment

was fun to do...

now i'm trying to do Jack and Carter lol

M

Comment

Working...
                                X