Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pocus View Post
    Nice job. We know they were aware of what was going on. You did great.

# 5 Sitting in her office getting some reports done, Elizabeth hears a voice that sends delicious shivers up her spine. Startled by her reaction, she looks up to see John out in the Control room chatting with Chuck. He is all geared up for his next mission. Glancing at her watch, she realizes it almost time for him to go. Looking back out to the control room she sees he is heading towards her office. With all her heart she wishes that this mission goes well and he comes home safely, to her. She puts a smile on her face and stands to officially wish him "Good Luck and Be Safe".
    *melts*

This will be a really good list!
    I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
      *melts*

This will be a really good list!
      I am trying to keep track of it on Word. I can't promise I will be successful. I will credit each idea that I copy.

My last two A= icons.

Adorkable and Absolute

Now I had better get started thinking of some B ones.
      sigpic

Comment

It's past midnight here and I think this sparky fan has to hit the bed.

#6 - lying on a cold floor of a prisoner cell with Elizabeth curled next to him. John hopes his team will come soon to their rescue. Elizabeth shiveres in her sleep and he pulls her close, realizing how he would do anything to protect her... how much he loves her.

Comment

It's past midnight here and I think this sparky fan has to hit the bed.

#6 - lying on a cold floor of a prisoner cell with Elizabeth curled next to him. John hopes his team will come soon to their rescue. Elizabeth shiveres in her sleep and he pulls her close, realizing how he would do anything to protect her... how much he loves her.
          **sigh** this could be a long top 100!!

Night! Sleep well and have some Sparky dreams!
          sigpic

Comment

**sigh** this could be a long top 100!!

Night! Sleep well and have some Sparky dreams!
            Well we will sure have fun! I'm going to bed and the rest of you - SPARK ON!

Comment

Well we will sure have fun! I'm going to bed and the rest of you - SPARK ON!
              True, true. Great "A" icons everyone!!!!!!
              Thanks to Spacemonkey Jackson for the signature!

Comment

Ooh, I love icons! And sparky icons are soooo easy. (we have so much material to work with!)
                2 more A's (under spoiler)
                Spoiler:

Comment

Nice ones!!
                  sigpic

Comment

Ooo, what list we doing now? Me been busy with Chapter 17 of story below.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3937946/17/A_Moment_in_Time
                    BEST OF BOTH WORLDS

Comment

So what list is going on now? icons?! yeayy!! Alright, I shall see what I can whip up.
                      sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by Wormhole View Post
                        Ooo, what list we doing now? Me been busy with Chapter 17 of story below.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3937946/17/A_Moment_in_Time
                        Originally posted by justhere1971 View Post
                        So what list is going on now? icons?! yeayy!! Alright, I shall see what I can whip up.
                        Two things going on right now.

The top 100 ah-ha moments. Very personal moments when John or Elizabeth realize their feelings for the other one.

and

A - Z icons one letter a day. Today is A! This way we have lots to do for the next 26 days! (and I will get to learn some things on photoshop)
                        sigpic

Comment

The top 100 ah-ha moments. Very personal moments when John or Elizabeth realize their feelings for the other one.

and

A - Z icons one letter a day. Today is A! This way we have lots to do for the next 26 days! (and I will get to learn some things on photoshop)
                          Cool thx. I’ll try and come up with ideas tomorrow, right now me off to bed. Night sparkies.
                          BEST OF BOTH WORLDS

Comment

and

Thank you Pocus!
                            sig made by me

Comment

morning all!

whats the sparky topic today?
                              Thanks to Nad for my awesome sig!
                              Proud member of the SSHSOP, S.H.I.P and MOP!

Comment

Originally posted by atlantis_babe34 View Post
                                morning all!

whats the sparky topic today?
                                here is what I posted a little while ago

and

So far our Ah-ha moments are
                                Spoiler:
                                Top 100 Ah-ha moments
                                Pocus
                                # 1 With the cold rain pelting down on him, all John could think was “I’ve lost her. Koyla stole her from me!” The breath froze in his chest, his eyes burned and not all the moisture on his cheeks was from the Storm. “Koyla!!” he shouted into his radio. No reply. “Koyla!?” Again, no reply. “I'll give you a ship! I'll fly it out of here for you myself! There's silence from the radio. Looking up he sees the huge storm approaching. It seemed to be the physical representation of his grief. It was big, ugly and, most of all, dangerous. One final time, into the radio he screams “KOLYA!!”

The raging of the storm is the only answer he receives.

She can’t be gone. He refuses to believe it! There is no way that he could have found her after a lifetime of searching and now she was gone. NO WAY!! Elizabeth was his to protect, to love! He felt like screaming, like hitting, like killing the one who had caused this anguish.

That is what he was going to do. He was going to Kill Koyla!

Pocus
                                #2 Sitting by John's bedside, his skin scaly and blue, Elizabeth rubbed her temples. Sure, John was a great military commander. His troops were extremely loyal to him. Yes, he was a great Second in Command of the expedition. The scientists trusted him. He was a good friend to Rodney, amazingly enough. Teyla believed in him. Ronon respected him enough to stay in Atlantis and join the fight.

But "I love him!" was Elizabeth's next thought. It surprised her just a moment. Then she picked up his clawed hand and gently touched it to her cheek, tears filling her eyes.

Anuna
                                #3 - They found Elizabeth after a month - long search, suddenly and unexpectedly, working as a servant in a household of a local rich man; on a planet where women were treated like possession. She was alien and exotically looking to them; with her fair skin and dark hair. She was just an expensive slave to them.

John's team came here for negotiations, but when John saw her, with her hands chained and her face bruised, the thought of forming an alliance was gone. All he could see was the woman he respected, he had to protect... he LOVED being treated like a slave, not daring to look up. She didn't even know he was there, until he spoke. He saw her body twitch, but her head remained lowered, her eyes glued to the floor.

With his blood rushing in his ears he watched her go, his fists clenching. He would free her, he would take her away from them, he would kill them all if he needed to, because they dared to take her away from him and treat her in that way... the woman he LOVED.

Muffinnuffin
                                #4 Set during The Long Goodbye, in that scene that Sparkers love. Phebus and Thalen are doing the dialogue in the scene. This happens from in their heads. John remains quiet. Elizabeth "Im married to him. I'm married. To him. To John. Ok, its not John, but the voices are married." She looks at him, at those eyes. That hair. (Muffin: Oh come on, its obvious) "I should be frightened, worried, dare I say embarressed that Ive put him in this situation, but Im not. What does that mean? Do I feel something?"

They kiss, and in the brief moment before they grab weapons

Elizabeth "Yup"
                                Pocus
                                #5 Sitting in her office getting some reports done, Elizabeth hears a voice that sends delicious shivers up her spine. Startled by her reaction, she looks up to see John out in the Control room chatting with Chuck. He is all geared up for his next mission. Glancing at her watch, she realizes it almost time for him to go. Looking back out to the control room she sees he is heading towards her office. With all her heart she wishes that this mission goes well and he comes home safely, to her. She puts a smile on her face and stands to officially wish him "Good Luck and Be Safe".

Anuna
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X