Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jessima View Post
    Hello Sparky Fans, I visit you from the Spanky thread to show my support for my sister ship

End of BMSR
    Spoiler:
    There is hope! I was all sad after Mortal Coil, mainly because I saw how sad John was... I mean if he wasn't so manly I would not put it past him to cry (he might have when he was alone in his quarters ) but after BMSR I was like "Wooooooo Weir is back and she's badass![in leather too]" I wonder how John would react to finding out A. She is alive B. She is captain of a replicator ship which obviously the replicators that want to ascend B. She's wearing leather? Did I see that right? Well go Elizabeth. I can not express how much I am relieved she is alive. I knew they wouldn't have killed of Lizzie2 if the real Elizabeth was not alive... or they could have grew a new/their own Elizabeth after the real one died because she is the key to their ascension ... idk we'll see but I'm just glad their is hope for Sparky

**waves to Jessima** stop by more often.

#93 kiss John and Elizabeth are talking outside of her quarters. She drops a paper she had been holding and they both go down for it, bumping heads - hard! Coming back up, Elizabeth is rubbing her eyebrow. John leans over to give it a small, get better kind of kiss. When he pulls back, their eyes lock and then so do their lips.
    sigpic

Comment

#94 - They watch the first snow fall on the balcony. She comments how beautiful it is. He kisses her.

Comment

Originally posted by Vixen View Post
        Thanks Ruined_puzzle!
        And thanks for dropping by Jessima!

For those who speak another language beside English, how do you say "spark"?
        chispa! (español )

Sparky on youtube

Comment

Originally posted by Vixen View Post
          Thanks Ruined_puzzle!
          And thanks for dropping by Jessima!

For those who speak another language beside English, how do you say "spark"?
          'A spark' in Dutch would be 'een vonk'

Comment

Wonderful! Thank you mcat and sofie! Anyone else? I'm really curious.

#95 - John has been eating cake and has a bit of chocolate cream left on his lips. Elizabeth kisses licks it off.

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
              Ahem, I need a fic to read. Something hurt/comfort with lots of Lizzie whumping and caring John. Anybody got sth like that? Pretty please?
              Originally posted by Anuna View Post
              I want really disturbing kind of whumping. Something to turn my stomach into knots as I read.
              Anuna, I think I've found something that fits what you're looking for... This one is very, very brutal, so much so that I could only stand to read through the first four chapters (with the Lizzie whumpage) once. Rated NC-17, so it's definitely not work-friendly...

Anything? / Recovery by Beaker Bait

Originally posted by oparu View Post
              Anuna- this is for you. It's part of something a lot longer I'm not quite done with yet, but this part you can have.

Spoiler:
              John allowed Teyla to show him to his quarters in this strange universe of sidearms and faintly blue lighting. He was trying to decide if he'd still have Johnny Cash on his wall as the door slid open in front of him.

"Zelenka will find a way to send you home," Teyla promised lightly. "Just have patience," she promised sweetly.

Patience, John thought as she shut him in to the strange quarters. Johnny Cash was still on the wall, but a lot higher than he remembered. Next to him was a poster of Earth from space, a poster with dinosaurs roaming a grassy field, one of Star Wars- how many posters did this guy need?

Something crunched underfoot and John looked down. Red, yellow, blue, and green blocks were scattered all over the floor. He lifted one up and tried to remember what it was. It was a Duplo, the overgrown Legos people got for kids when they were still in danger of eating the smaller blocks. Rodney had been talking about them. Madison had some.

Sitting down on the sofa (since when did he have a sofa?) and taking off his boots, John looked around curiously. There was an easel and cups of covered paints in the corner. There were plastic bins of toys and some kind of structure resembling Ancient ruins constructed out of building blocks by the paints. Black haired baby pictures were all over the wall behind his head. Reaching for one dumbly as he took off his left boot, he tried to decide who the little one looked like. As he grew older, his eyes were greener and his hair was curlier. After a few pictures, he had a sister, a smaller, chubbier, dimpled version of the little boy who waved delightedly at the camera.

Who had a camera? Who was developing these?

High above in a place of honor was a painting, obviously Lorne's work, of the baby grinning, her brother smiling in that pretentious way only a toddler could have and their parents. The parents weren't looking at the artist. The parents were gazing fondly at each other with the kind of naked affection he never, ever thought he'd see on his face. She was almost in his lap. His hand was behind her back and her fingers were intertwined with his around the younger child.

"Elizabeth--" he stammered stupidly suddenly jumping out of his seat on the- his- their- sofa and staring around the room with new eyes. The baby-safe wooden art in the corner was Elizabeth's style. Her masks, the ones from her office, were attached to the ceiling in way that no baby could reach them. A little clay pot, the one he'd picked out, was on a high shelf mocking him as John realized he was not alone in the room.

"You're back!" Someone- Elizabeth- whispered as the door from the bathroom opened. She was holding a towel against her chest, cleaning something off. Beneath the towel was just smooth skin and a simple black bra. Her hair was back in messy pig tails, and when she dropped the towel and nearly ran to him, John couldn't help staring at her slightly swollen belly.

Elizabeth, who was not taken by the Replicators, not presumed dead and most certainly not a pawn in a Replicator plot, threw herself into his arms and started to kiss his chin.

"I looked away for two seconds and she spilled my lunch all over me," Elizabeth complained shaking her head. "Little terror's growing up just like you I'm afraid." She was stripping off his vest and jacket and dumping them unceremoniously on the sofa. "They're both with Ronon, running themselves ragged in the gym before he takes them to his quarters to sleep." Her bright green eyes were wicked. "And you're back early..."

"Elizabeth?" This time his voice was part prayer and part desperate plea for this NOT to be a dream. She hadn't noticed his vest was different, perhaps she didn't care. She was taking his rifle and putting it in a compartment in the wall. Black sweatpants, most likely his from the way they fit, hung low on her hips and exposed a smooth expanse of skin. His Elizabeth had never looked like his, fuller, brighter and brimming with life. She put his things away to her satisfaction and turned to his turtleneck.

"I missed you," she murmured in a near-growl as she insinuated herself into his lap. "Kid number one decided he would like to be a scientist, just like Rodney, and has wanted to play 'science lab' all afternoon. Kid number two ust wants to grab anything and everything, including my lunch, and kid number three-" she paused and grabbed his hands to hold against her very obviously pregnant stomach. "Think it's possible she's already decided to be a pilot? She's been doing loop-de-loops all morning and I think that-" Elizabeth stopped again and smiled at him with rueful glee. "Is a barrel rol."

John felt like he'd been stung. He didn't know what to do with his hands. Something, kid number three, was turning into his hands and she had left them there as she pulled at his belt. He didn't even notice Elizabeth was undoing his pants until she started to kiss his neck. Her teeth went exactly for the spot and his hands slid around to he back. Her healthy, living, vibrant back were he could feel life pulsing through her.

Elizabeth was alive. Elizabeth was here. She was sitting in his lap and starting to drag his turtleneck over his head. Their eyes met as she reached for the t-shirt beneath it.

"I love you-" he stammered out stupidly, almost as if it was a code he was forgetting to say. He did, John realized as he stared at her. He'd been without her so long that having her back at all was like regaining the use of one of his arms. Having her lips on his neck was so beyond hope that he couldn't move.

This Elizabeth, this glowing creature that was not of his universe, put a finger on his mouth and grinned. "Shhh, we don't have long before one of the kids decides to come home to nap." She stripped his t-shirt over his head and started kissing him as soon as his lips were free.
              *melts* *squees* *flails* *angsts*

Oparu, if that's just an excerpt, I can't wait to see the finished fic!

And re: Spoils of War:
              Spoiler:
              So, the "dreaded" moment between John and Teyla turned out to be pretty much what we expected... John's simply being protective of his friend and teammate and trying to get her to see that she's got more to think about than just herself and her agenda.

Seriously, this is the first episode of this season that I didn't feel cold dread going into it. Now that the situation with Elizabeth has stabilized (for the moment), I can actually get into the rest of the season. How weird is that?

*goes back to imagining John's face when he finally gets to see Lizzie again, and she's wearing that sweet leather jacket* Gah, that moment just screams to be ficced.
              (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
              Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Guys I made a favorite John/Elizabeth moment thread in the fun and games section. You know since sparky was the only one that didn't have one.

Go post your favorite sparky moments..
                http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=50323
                sigpic
                My OTP's LEAP with passion. Weir did it better.

Comment

96) They get in an argument over something small that escalates into a confrontation. John's being just the slightest bit irrational about it and Elizabeth kisses him to get him to stop for a minute, then pulls away long enough to state her point. She kisses him again and leaves for her quarters, telling him to come find her when he's ready to talk.
                  Renny Roo, the Keeper Of the Fruitcakes

sigpic
                  Sig by Odakota_Rose

Comment

#97 Its the middle of the night, and Elizabeth wakes up with a headache. She remembers about a box of aspirin in her desk drawer, so goes out to fetch it. On the way she meets John, who hasnt even gone to bed yet. He asks her why shes up late, and she replies she has a tension headache. He takes her and kisses her, before asking "Did that help?"

Ooh, Im quite proud of that Taken from current inspiration (I have a horrid headache caused by a cold), so Im off to see if John will kiss it better take some medicine...
                    The Geek shall inherit the earth

Proud Sparky Supporter
                    Keeping the Heart and Soul of Atlantis Alive
                    "They can take our Elizabeth, but they can ne'er take our SPARKY!"

Comment

Originally posted by muffinnuffin View Post
                      #97 Its the middle of the night, and Elizabeth wakes up with a headache. She remembers about a box of aspirin in her desk drawer, so goes out to fetch it. On the way she meets John, who hasnt even gone to bed yet. He asks her why shes up late, and she replies she has a tension headache. He takes her and kisses her, before asking "Did that help?"

Ooh, Im quite proud of that Taken from current inspiration (I have a horrid headache caused by a cold), so Im off to see if John will kiss it better take some medicine...
                      Ooh, I like that! And of course none of us would complain about John kissing it better. That'll have anyone feeling better

sigpic
                      Sig by Odakota_Rose

Comment

Hope you feel better soon muffinnuffin!

And here's a fun little Sparky song (and a crazy video to go with it):

Bryan Adams - Can't Stop This Thing We Started

Can't stop this thing we started
                        You gotta know it's right
                        Can't stop this course we've plotted

Sparky started long ago. You can't stop it.

Comment

You guys playing some sort of Sparky game? (kissing situations)

Well I think it would be cool if John convinced Elizabeth to take a break from work and got her to come to the gym with him. He twirls a sparring stick around and brags how good he is getting thanks to lessons from Teyla and Ronon and she bets him that she can kick his butt, but he argues that he did not think she could kick Rodney's butt, let alone him (taunting her to provoke her and get her to spar with him) so they start to spar/fight and he does this move that Ronon always does where he pulls the opponent in closer and detains them, she takes advantage of that and kisses him, then when he is all distracted whacks him behind the knees with her stick and knocks him on his butt... (A little bit inspired by one of my fav Spanky fics, but a little different)

Ronon Dex Devil
                          Sig made by my good friend, Sarah.

Comment

Originally posted by Jessima View Post
                            You guys playing some sort of Sparky game? (kissing situations)

Well I think it would be cool if John convinced Elizabeth to take a break from work and got her to come to the gym with him. He twirls a sparring stick around and brags how good he is getting thanks to lessons from Teyla and Ronon and she bets him that she can kick his butt, but he argues that he did not think she could kick Rodney's butt, let alone him (taunting her to provoke her and get her to spar with him) so they start to spar/fight and he does this move that Ronon always does where he pulls the opponent in closer and detains them, she takes advantage of that and kisses him, then when he is all distracted whacks him behind the knees with her stick and knocks him on his butt... (A little bit inspired by one of my fav Spanky fics, but a little different)
                            Yep! 100 Sparky kisses. I think that means you're lucky #98.
                            And I really like that situation

Methinks I need to go find the Spanky thread so I can read that fic...

sigpic
                            Sig by Odakota_Rose

Comment

Coming in at #99... While John is MIA offworld somewhere, a Pegasus virus sweeps through the city which has the strange effect of completely removing the infected person's impulse control. As soon as they get the idea to do something, they can't help but follow through with it. (I'm sure you can imagine the chaos this would cause. ) Before the medical staff can find a cure, John finally escapes whatever situation he was in (insert whumpage as you desire) and gates home. Elizabeth, of course, comes running down the steps, launches herself at him, and kisses him silly.

Sparky on youtube

Comment

Originally posted by muffinnuffin View Post

Hope you feel better soon!

#100 Elizabeth puts too much lip balm on and uses John's lips to wipe some off!

#101 at the end of the Hug in the Siege. When Elizabeth pulls back from the hug, John pulls her into a kiss!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X