X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by justhere1971 View Post
    heck yeah!
    Spoiler:
    as soon as she said "I am pregnant", John looks to Ronon, who goes "don't look at me, I am not the father". LMAO. Classic! There was no jealousy on John's part at all. Only anger/frustration because Teyla almost jeopardized the team with her withholding this information. He relieved her off duty, and walked away. Ronon actually knew who the father was, and Teyla showed tears and said "I feel he's still alive, and I will find him". Dude, it was a big knife through something.
    hehe sounds good for our ship. Hey, we gotta take what we can. Doesn't what Teyla said remind everybody of what John said about finding Elizabeth? Well done writers, might as well be a copy & paste. LOL There's a parallel, John is talking about finding his true love, Elizabeth, and Teyla about finding hers, the father of her little brat. Sparky lives!
    Torri Higginson: "Elizabeth had a mad crush on Sheppard."
    at Halfway Con - Sparktastic weekend with Joe and Torri, on October 30, 2011

R.I.P. Stargate Atlantis (S1-S3)

Comment

Originally posted by LadyBozi View Post
      Viva la WEIRR!!!!!! XD
      Spoiler:
      ...uhmm... is anyone else up for Wier taking over Larrins job and tieing him up a lil bit. If they decided to bring her back I would love it if they changed her role. ..like made her SEMI enemies with lantis. FOR a good REASON ofcourse..butu just giving her a lil bit more to work with.
      I was thinking the same thing after The Travelers. She should have been the one to punch him and then kiss it better. Not to mention wearing leather.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruined_puzzle View Post
        YESSS!!!!
        Spoiler:
        Ronon walked her to the infirmary and held her hand. Oh Ronon you make it so easy to ship you with Teyla. Although at this point all ships for Teyla are dead except for Teyla/Kanan. Teyla clearly cares/loves Kanan, she shed tears. It sounds like John's reaction was alot like in The Gift.
        Is there a ship thread for Teyla/Kanan? I feel like there should be one for a sweet love like theirs, already blessed with a child. hehe

I'm really happy about what the spanky people got too and way to go Joe F!
        Torri Higginson: "Elizabeth had a mad crush on Sheppard."
        at Halfway Con - Sparktastic weekend with Joe and Torri, on October 30, 2011

R.I.P. Stargate Atlantis (S1-S3)

Comment

It's Joe's and Paul's birthday today. So happy birthday, you...hunks.

Comment

Originally posted by dana View Post
            It's Joe's and Paul's birthday today. So happy birthday, you...hunks.
            Really? Two capricorns? How great!!

Hey people? I say we win this time. I can't wait to see fandom explode. Now excuse me, I have to go and make lunch. Boyfriend coming over.
            I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Ummm people? Does anybody have a picture of Lizzie in leather???

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
                Ummm people? Does anybody have a picture of Lizzie in leather???
                Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by dana View Post
                  Spoiler:
                  Imagine if John saw her!1 Larrin? What Larrin? His jaw would drop straight to the floor! She looks amazing! Yup that's her. And she wants to go back home. Yup yup!

Comment

People are we done with 100 kisses? I don't think so, but after we're done, could we do 100 ways they meet again? Because I simply love leather dressed Lizzie.

Another song: The Corrs - Runaway

Comment

*dances and claps like a wind up monkey* OMG this is soooo good for sparky..but i was way excited before that cus the writers wrote my prediction!, they are in my head, now if they would listen to me about this issue, we could see some serious sparky soon

Spoiler:
                      someone lied about the 4 epsiodes cus Torri is in spoils of war, i dunno if she has anything to say or she jsut stands there like she did before but shes's in it woot woot sparky *dances again*
                      Thanks to Nad for my awesome sig!
                      Proud member of the SSHSOP, S.H.I.P and MOP!

Comment

Originally posted by atlantis_babe34 View Post
                        *dances and claps like a wind up monkey* OMG this is soooo good for sparky..but i was way excited before that cus the writers wrote my prediction!, they are in my head, now if they would listen to me about this issue, we could see some serious sparky soon

Spoiler:
                        someone lied about the 4 epsiodes cus Torri is in spoils of war, i dunno if she has anything to say or she jsut stands there like she did before but shes's in it woot woot sparky *dances again*
                        Wait...how do you know that?! I've been a little out of the loop...clearly I missed something!

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Stef View Post
                          Wait...how do you know that?! I've been a little out of the loop...clearly I missed something!

-Stef
                          Spoiler:
                          If you go to the Spoils Of War episode page on GW it has it there, i'm presuming the team find out in the next epsiode and she's only in it breifly but still... thats 5 episodes tptb in your face! lol
                          Thanks to Nad for my awesome sig!
                          Proud member of the SSHSOP, S.H.I.P and MOP!

Comment

Originally posted by atlantis_babe34 View Post
                            Spoiler:
                            If you go to the Spoils Of War episode page on GW it has it there, i'm presuming the team find out in the next epsiode and she's only in it breifly but still... thats 5 episodes tptb in your face! lol
                            Spoiler:
                            Don't hold your breath, even Torri said she is only in 4 episodes and I really doubt she wouldn't know. Or lie about it for that matter. They might get to know she's alive (either hoping, while seeing that some replicators survived, or knowing it for a fact) but they will certainly not show her. Sorry to say that.

EDIT: Stef, I love your Sparky banner.

Comment

Wow, you guys have been busy. First things first.
                              Updated Vol 2

Now on to BAMSR. Sorry I didn't make it on last night.
                              Spoiler:
                              I actually liked this one and will post thoughts in the ep thread. Elizabeth should have been in the Carter position for most of it, but I actually liked Sam playing scientist again so it wasn't so bad. The ending was great as described by others and they will be legally insane if they don't do something with it. I kept waiting for John to act jealous about the baby but hmmm....*crickets*. Maybe that comes later. Great Spanky moment. Again I'm puzzled why they don't ship those two. And I like Larrin, but I guess I'm all alone. *sniff* The way I look at it is John couldn't have been too torn up about the baby if he wanted to spend more time with her. Now you can say the same about Sparky, but remember he thinks she is dead. It has been months. Teyla said she has been pregnant 3 months. Not long to grieve, but I think the poor guy just needs to feel alive. Let's stone him. Anyway, that's my take.
                              sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Spoiler:
                                I actually liked this one and will post thoughts in the ep thread. Elizabeth should have been in the Carter position for most of it, but I actually liked Sam playing scientist again so it wasn't so bad.
                                Ohhh, I so agree.

Spoiler:
                                Sam as scientist excited me, you & I think her! LOL.

Spoiler:
                                The ending was great as described by others and they will be legally insane if they don't do something with it. I kept waiting for John to act jealous about the baby but hmmm....*crickets*. Maybe that comes later. Great Spanky moment.
                                Spoiler:
                                There is just NO way this could have been written ANY fluffier. I just wanted to grab Ronan by his shaggy locks & smooch him for his cuteness. Yay Spanky! And I thought John's reaction was dead on. He felt betrayed, not by a love, but by one of his closest friends & teammates.

And as for Elizabeth. WOW! I'll admit, I was waiting for it. I waited and waited and waited. Heck, I was even annoyed that they were destroying ALL replicators and no one even thought for a millisecond that they might be destroying whatever was left of Elizabeth too. And then in the end right when I wasn't waiting anymore, and actually thought we were panning over the absent planet to see replicators reforming. WHAMO! Lizzie!! Woohoo! If they don't take this and run with it, SR is totally spot on. They're insane.

Really, TPTB gave us the best thing of all. Hope. And you know what they say...hope springs eternal.

Comment

Working...
                                X