Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
    24) After he receives his promotion.
    25) After she informs him he's gonna be a daddy!
    #23 is begging to be written. *looks around, whistles* Anyone?

26) When she cries at a sad movie.
    sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Yes, #23 would definiteyl be a good fic. I need more prompts for that one. Does anyone care to give me few prompts for # 23? My muse needs a little nudge.
      I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Yes, #23 would definiteyl be a good fic. I need more prompts for that one. Does anyone care to give me few prompts for # 23? My muse needs a little nudge.
        Lol 23 is a good one.

27 - When they are hiding out in the closet.

Btw chapter 45 of Freeze has been added.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3552966/45/Freeze

Worth a read if you haven't already
        BEST OF BOTH WORLDS

Comment

1) On the Balcony, they first step foot on.
          2) Control Room - infront of everyone
          3) Infirmary - 38 Minutes
          4) In Elizabeth's room when they are preparing to leave in The Return
          5) In the Mess Hall when John confronts her about her "date/lunch" with Mike
          6) In the Puddle Jumper/near the flight controls.
          7) In her office, both of them standing and sharing a small kiss above the desk
          8) On one of the piers (or all of them)
          in the Gateroom - The Seige, when he returns
          10) The Meeting room - He strides in while she's in a Meeting with O'Neill, Cardwell and IOA members
          11) Standing in the rain and kissing, whist on an off-world mission
          12) On the Beach of the Mainland after having a friendshippy walk what turned out to be more…
          13) On a ballroom dance floor, after John danced with her a slow Waltz
          14) Elizabeth lands on top of John after a snow ball fight and they end up kissing
          15) On a park bench when John and Liz are walking home from TheReturn-Dinner
          16) In the dark tunnels when they were together in Submersion.
          17) When Elizabeth wakes up in Adrift
          18) After Elizabeth gives birth to their first child.
          19) After he pulls her up the stairs in Seige. A quick & hard one, in front of everyone.
          20) During Conversion. After he pushes her up the wall holding her neck, the human part of John takes over and he kisses her where his fingers had left bruises.
          21) In the jumper after she was attacked by Niam
          22) Instead of holding her hand in TRL, he leans down and kisses her awake. She wakes up, and sees him getting dragged away.
          23) They go to an off world mission, and the way of greeting is kissing on the mouth. John get's jealous, and wants to practice.
          27) In the mess hall during Intruder when they are having their chat over coffee. He notices how withdrawn and pensive she looks, asks what's wrong and Elizabeth, in a moment of weakness, tells him about what happened about Simon. He hugs her and brushes a kiss to her forehead, telling her that Simon is an idiot. Then he goes all cheeky on her and says he's glad Simon stayed on Earth, that it will make continuing their flirting game a lot easier......she gives him the raised eyebrow look and then laughs, knowing that she will be okay. (Okay, wait, was that a fic or a place.....sorry, got carried away there).
          sigpic
          Signature by Erin87

Comment

Aww I feel so loved about #23

Ok, here's what played in my head when I thought of that.

The meet the town leaders at the gate. The head priest just happens to be an extremely handsome man, and the first thing he does is, grabs hold of Elizabeth, gently, and kisses her full on the mouth. Even though Elizabeth is taken aback, she finds herself responding, as it's not unpleasant by any means. John watches her with his mouth almost open. Wondering what is going on. Then one of the other leaders notices it, and explains how it's their tradition to greet that way. They are invited to meet with the neighboring city leaders the next night. John has been very quiet during the whole day. That night after dinner Elizabeth is reading in her room, when she hears a knock. It's John. She's surprised, but invites him in. He prowls her room. Then he asks if she's ready for tomorrow's meeting and what she thought of these new alliances' traditions. Elizabeth laughs a little and says she enjoyed them very much. Hearing that, John's nostrils flair ... he gets hold of her arms, pulls her in close and leans in to whisper "so you enjoy kissing strange men? I wonder if you'd like to practice with me?" Elizabeth's eyes drop straight to his mouth and in one swoop, John's lips are on her. He licks her bottom lip slowly, and then the top. ....
            sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by SMB_BOOKS View Post
              27) In the mess hall during Intruder when they are having their chat over coffee. He notices how withdrawn and pensive she looks, asks what's wrong and Elizabeth, in a moment of weakness, tells him about what happened about Simon. He hugs her and brushes a kiss to her forehead, telling her that Simon is an idiot. Then he goes all cheeky on her and says he's glad Simon stayed on Earth, that it will make continuing their flirting game a lot easier......she gives him the raised eyebrow look and then laughs, knowing that she will be okay. (Okay, wait, was that a fic or a place.....sorry, got carried away there).
              #28 After they are released from the infirmary in the TLG she goes to his room in the early morning hours and says she just needs to feel what it is like to kiss him. Not Phoebus kissing Thalen!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by justhere1971 View Post
                Aww I feel so loved about #23

Ok, here's what played in my head when I thought of that.

The meet the town leaders at the gate. The head priest just happens to be an extremely handsome man, and the first thing he does is, grabs hold of Elizabeth, gently, and kisses her full on the mouth. Even though Elizabeth is taken aback, she finds herself responding, as it's not unpleasant by any means. John watches her with his mouth almost open. Wondering what is going on. Then one of the other leaders notices it, and explains how it's their tradition to greet that way. They are invited to meet with the neighboring city leaders the next night. John has been very quiet during the whole day. That night after dinner Elizabeth is reading in her room, when she hears a knock. It's John. She's surprised, but invites him in. He prowls her room. Then he asks if she's ready for tomorrow's meeting and what she thought of these new alliances' traditions. Elizabeth laughs a little and says she enjoyed them very much. Hearing that, John's nostrils flair ... he gets hold of her arms, pulls her in close and leans in to whisper "so you enjoy kissing strange men? I wonder if you'd like to practice with me?" Elizabeth's eyes drop straight to his mouth and in one swoop, John's lips are on her. He licks her bottom lip slowly, and then the top. ....
                I always had a secret desire for E to have an admirer from an off world culture. It would have had to been an ambassador with a high intelligence and good looks. Someone who was funny but not overly so. She would need to be able to be almost an equal with this person and find him interesting and enjoy his company on a personal level as well as professional.

**rubs hands at John getting annoyed at Elizabeth getting extra dressy for a meeting with this guy** I could just see the Harrumph look on John's face now!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pocus View Post
                  I always had a secret desire for E to have an admirer from an off world culture. It would have had to been an ambassador with a high intelligence and good looks. Someone who was funny but not overly so. She would need to be able to be almost an equal with this person and find him interesting and enjoy his company on a personal level as well as professional.

**rubs hands at John getting annoyed at Elizabeth getting extra dressy for a meeting with this guy** I could just see the Harrumph look on John's face now!
                  Aaaaw! Just what i needed, I love when John becomes territorial! My muse is happy indeed!

Comment

Aaaaw! Just what i needed, I love when John becomes territorial! My muse is happy indeed!
                    Can't wait for it now!!!!
                    sigpic

Comment

Now imagime how John would react if that alien guy outsmarted and outwitted him in front of Elizabeth every. single. time???

Comment

Now imagime how John would react if that alien guy outsmarted and outwitted him in front of Elizabeth every. single. time???
                        buwahahahahah - run with it! Yes! Let's see someone actually try & beat John at his own game.

I am loving this.
                        sig made by me

Comment

a bit of

and a bit of...

sigpic

Comment

Wormhole and I posted a #27 at the same time.....so I'm fixing the list (sorry, I'm too detail oriented)....
                            1) On the Balcony, they first step foot on.
                            2) Control Room - infront of everyone
                            3) Infirmary - 38 Minutes
                            4) In Elizabeth's room when they are preparing to leave in The Return
                            5) In the Mess Hall when John confronts her about her "date/lunch" with Mike
                            6) In the Puddle Jumper/near the flight controls.
                            7) In her office, both of them standing and sharing a small kiss above the desk
                            8) On one of the piers (or all of them)
                            9)in the Gateroom - The Seige, when he returns
                            10) The Meeting room - He strides in while she's in a Meeting with O'Neill, Cardwell and IOA members
                            11) Standing in the rain and kissing, whist on an off-world mission
                            12) On the Beach of the Mainland after having a friendshippy walk what turned out to be more…
                            13) On a ballroom dance floor, after John danced with her a slow Waltz
                            14) Elizabeth lands on top of John after a snow ball fight and they end up kissing
                            15) On a park bench when John and Liz are walking home from TheReturn-Dinner
                            16) In the dark tunnels when they were together in Submersion.
                            17) When Elizabeth wakes up in Adrift
                            18) After Elizabeth gives birth to their first child.
                            19) After he pulls her up the stairs in Seige. A quick & hard one, in front of everyone.
                            20) During Conversion. After he pushes her up the wall holding her neck, the human part of John takes over and he kisses her where his fingers had left bruises.
                            21) In the jumper after she was attacked by Niam
                            22) Instead of holding her hand in TRL, he leans down and kisses her awake. She wakes up, and sees him getting dragged away.
                            23) They go to an off world mission, and the way of greeting is kissing on the mouth. John get's jealous, and wants to practice.
                            27) - When they are hiding out in the closet.
                            28) In the mess hall during Intruder when they are having their chat over coffee. He notices how withdrawn and pensive she looks, asks what's wrong and Elizabeth, in a moment of weakness, tells him about what happened about Simon. He hugs her and brushes a kiss to her forehead, telling her that Simon is an idiot. Then he goes all cheeky on her and says he's glad Simon stayed on Earth, that it will make continuing their flirting game a lot easier......she gives him the raised eyebrow look and then laughs, knowing that she will be okay.
                            29) After they are released from the infirmary in the TLG she goes to his room in the early morning hours and says she just needs to feel what it is like to kiss him. Not Phoebus kissing Thalen!
                            ETA - Whew - I found #9 - thought I lost that one for a minute.....
                            sigpic
                            Signature by Erin87

Comment

Hee hee, a little whump while we're at it? I am with Pocus on this
                              sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by Pocus View Post
                                a bit of

Darn, now my brain is stuck drooling over this pic. Wrong thread?? Sorry, I can't help it.

Comment

Working...
                                X