Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
    This is for our dear Pocus. Until I finish the vid I promised.

When you say nothing at all
    I broke down and watched it. I figured there couldn't be anything in there that the kids couldn't see. A lot of them already knew the song.

**sigh at the babies in the vid**

I absolutely LOVE that version of that song. I love the song period, but her voice just does something with it. I also like "The Lucky One" Someone did a Sheppard vid to it and it is perfect for him!!!
    sigpic

Comment

This is for our dear Pocus. Until I finish the vid I promised.

When you say nothing at all
      i like the ronan keating version/vid more there i have something pretty to look at *lol* but anyway. very beautiful song.. would be brilliant for a sparky vid *love* - and if someone is doing one.. sorry, didnt read the last 200 posts or so always stressed *gg*

Comment

Originally posted by Torri View Post
        i like the ronan keating version/vid more there i have something pretty to look at *lol* but anyway. very beautiful song.. would be brilliant for a sparky vid *love* - and if someone is doing one.. sorry, didnt read the last 200 posts or so always stressed *gg*
        Stressed spelled backwards is "desserts"!! We all need something sweet!

#72 One extra stressfull night John brings Elizabeth a large cup of hot chocolate and some peppermints. He insists that she take some time out on the balcony, wrapped in his fleece jacket to enjoy her treat while he stands watch by the door. He wonders why she is taking so long and goes to check on her and finds her sound asleep. He carries her back to her quarters and tucks her in! She barely wakes up. She snags his hand and makes him sit beside her until they both fall asleep!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pocus View Post
          I broke down and watched it. I figured there couldn't be anything in there that the kids couldn't see. A lot of them already knew the song.

**sigh at the babies in the vid**

I absolutely LOVE that version of that song. I love the song period, but her voice just does something with it. I also like "The Lucky One" Someone did a Sheppard vid to it and it is perfect for him!!!
          That IS so perfect for John!!! And you know which one too - "Gravity" - SR used to have a line from that song in her sig "All God needs is gravity to hold me".

There are other songs by Alison good for sparky: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k26Snd-nAcI "Let me touch you for awhile"

And also "Looking in the eyes of love". I think this would (again) be John's POV. Why do I keep finding songs that suit him???

Spoiler:
          I wonder should I tell you
          `bout all the crazy things I've ever done
          I've been searching all my life
          And when I should have stayed
          I tried to run
          I was searching for an answer
          In a world full of strangers
          But what I found was never real enough
          Now that I've found you
          I'm looking in the eyes of love

Darlin' you've been good to me
          You are so much more than I deserve
          I never thought that I would find
          Someone who's so sweet and kind like you
          Please believe me when I say
          This time I won't run away

I swear by all of heaven's stars above
          Now that I've found you

Looking in the eyes of love I can see forever
          I can see you and me walking in this old world together
          Lord my heart's found a home
          I've been dreaming of
          Now that I've found you
          I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Stressed spelled backwards is "desserts"!! We all need something sweet!

#72 One extra stressfull night John brings Elizabeth a large cup of hot chocolate and some peppermints. He insists that she take some time out on the balcony, wrapped in his fleece jacket to enjoy her treat while he stands watch by the door. He wonders why she is taking so long and goes to check on her and finds her sound asleep. He carries her back to her quarters and tucks her in! She barely wakes up. She snags his hand and makes him sit beside her until they both fall asleep!

Spoiler:
            He found her seated behind her desk with eyes barely open, staring at the laptop and shaking.

She didn't even register his footsteps, but when he set a cup of hot steaming chocolate in front of her, she looked up, startled. He smiled. She smiled back.

He stepped behind her desk and dropped his jacket around her shoulders and she straightened, jumping slightly at the feeling of his hand on her shoulder.

"What's this?" she asked, giving him a confused look. He pulled her up and she ended slightly too close to him, and he smiled down at her face.

"You need a break," he said and there was no way she could say no to that smile.

He made her take hot chocolate with her and when he brought her to the balcony he maneuvered her towards the railing. the feeling of his hands lightly squeezing her shoulders sent shivers down her body.

"You enjoy your chocolate... and your mints here. I'll come back," still standing behind her he sneaked his arm around her. She stepped back when he opened his palm, revealing sweets. Her back pressed against his stomach and chest, and she nearly gasped at the feeling of warm and firm body behind her.

Her brain was barely functioning, but she managed to take the candies from his hand.

"Enjoy," he half whispered gracing her with another smile that made her weak in the knees.

-x-

John found the balcony door closed. A thought was enough and the glass slid away, allowing him to step onto Elizabeth's sacred ground. When he saw her covered in semi darkness he held his breath.

He didn't saw something as beautiful in a long time.

She sat in the far corner, leaned against the wall, smiling in her sleep. The cup was cradled in her hands and there were no worries on her face.

Nearing her, he crouched beside her. He touched her shoulder and called her gently but she simply sighed, turning her smiling face in his direction.

I wish I could see you like this more often, he thought. Making up his mind, he carefully lifted her. The city was asleep. He passed several people in the hallway and was greeted with a smile. The rumor mill will go crazy tomorrow. He didn't really care.

Ger room was neat as always and he placed her on the bed, tucking her beneath warm Athosian blanket. Sleep tight, he thought and couldn't resist the image of her smiling face. His lips touched her forehead.

And then her eyes opened.

He felt caught. Those huge green eyes stared at him with expression he couldn't read. And then suddenly her hand found his.

"I... uh," there was no excuse he could think of.

Her fingers held his hand more tightly. He stared back at her face and her serious eyes fixed on him. Her fingers laced through his.

"Stay," she asked.

Good?

Comment

Spoiler:
              He found her seated behind her desk with eyes barely open, staring at the laptop and shaking.

She didn't even register his footsteps, but when he set a cup of hot steaming chocolate in front of her, she looked up, startled. He smiled. She smiled back.

He stepped behind her desk and dropped his jacket around her shoulders and she straightened, jumping slightly at the feeling of his hand on her shoulder.

"What's this?" she asked, giving him a confused look. He pulled her up and she ended slightly too close to him, and he smiled down at her face.

"You need a break," he said and there was no way she could say no to that smile.

He made her take hot chocolate with her and when he brought her to the balcony he maneuvered her towards the railing. the feeling of his hands lightly squeezing her shoulders sent shivers down her body.

"You enjoy your chocolate... and your mints here. I'll come back," still standing behind her he sneaked his arm around her. She stepped back when he opened his palm, revealing sweets. Her back pressed against his stomach and chest, and she nearly gasped at the feeling of warm and firm body behind her.

Her brain was barely functioning, but she managed to take the candies from his hand.

"Enjoy," he half whispered gracing her with another smile that made her weak in the knees.

-x-

John found the balcony door closed. A thought was enough and the glass slid away, allowing him to step onto Elizabeth's sacred ground. When he saw her covered in semi darkness he held his breath.

She sat in the far corner, leaned against the wall, smiling in her sleep. The cup was cradled in her hands and there were no worries on her face.

Nearing her, he crouched beside her. He touched her shoulder and called her gently but she simply sighed, turning her smiling face in his direction.

I wish I could see you like this more often, he thought. Making up his mind, he carefully lifted her. The city was asleep. He passed several people in the hallway and was greeted with a smile. The rumor mill will go crazy tomorrow. He didn't really care.

Ger room was neat as always and he placed her on the bed, tucking her beneath warm Athosian blanket. Sleep tight, he thought and couldn't resist the image of her smiling face. His lips touched her forehead.

He felt caught. Those huge green eyes stared at him with expression he couldn't read. And then suddenly her hand found his.

Her fingers held his hand more tightly. He stared back at her face and her serious eyes fixed on him. Her fingers laced through his.

"Stay," she asked.

Good?
              Good doesn't even begin to cover it!!!! Fantastic, stupendous, Fabulous, Wonderful!!!! That may begin to say how great this is!!!

**beams**
              sigpic

Comment

Good doesn't even begin to cover it!!!! Fantastic, stupendous, Fabulous, Wonderful!!!! That may begin to say how great this is!!!

**beams**
                All I did was ripping off your idea. I think I like this new game a LOT!!!!

Comment

All I did was ripping off your idea. I think I like this new game a LOT!!!!
                  Hee!! Glad I thought of it!! You picked the theme though!!! It certainly has kept us busy for the last few days!
                  sigpic

Comment

Hee!! Glad I thought of it!! You picked the theme though!!! It certainly has kept us busy for the last few days!
                    As you said not so long ago people need to play on this thread!!!

now what do you think of this (darn I forgot the number): Elizabeth is listening to her favorite song, dancing and singing. John walks in on her.

Comment

As you said not so long ago people need to play on this thread!!!

now what do you think of this (darn I forgot the number): Elizabeth is listening to her favorite song, dancing and singing. John walks in on her.
                      That would be #73

#74 Elizabeth decides they all need a night of fun. A costume ball is the answer. Feeling safely disguised as a black cat, she is flirting with a tall grey mouse. She keeps an eye out for John, who must be a Pirate or a Super Hero of some kind.

At the evening's end it is time to unmask. John the mouse gives her an evil wink. "We need to do this more often" he says!
                      sigpic

Comment

That would be #73

#74 Elizabeth decides they all need a night of fun. A costume ball is the answer. Feeling safely disguised as a black cat, she is flirting with a tall grey mouse. She keeps an eye out for John, who must be a Pirate or a Super Hero of some kind.

At the evening's end it is time to unmask. John the mouse gives her an evil wink. "We need to do this more often" he says!

Did the cat eat the mouse? I love what you chose for John!!!!

Comment

Oh goodness - seriously, you're trying to kill me here!!! Pocus knows where my mind went.

I am sure you do too - evil Anuna
                          sig made by me

Comment

I figured he had to be something she wouldn't expect or she might not have felt safe flirting openly!!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by justhere1971 View Post
                              Oh goodness - seriously, you're trying to kill me here!!! Pocus knows where my mind went.

I am sure you do too - evil Anuna
                              I wasn't gonna say anything!!!! I am an angel!!! Yup, that's my story!
                              sigpic

Comment

Well do it, Anji, it's totally fun!
                                Meh- if I get inspiried maybe but honestly I have too many fanfics to work on right now. ^_^

Spoiler:

-x-

"Stay," she asked.

Good?
                                Good? No.
                                Brilliant? Hell yes.

And I have some gifts for ya'll
                                I Always Have
                                What Would Elizabeth Do?

In terms of my crack!fic I have SOO far to go, but WWED is now finished for the time being. At least until BAMSR is aired on TV. I hope that you guys enjoy.
                                sigpic
                                Being a shipper, is the only way to be.
                                |My Fanfics|My Fanart|My Orig. Stories|

Comment

Working...
                                X