Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by anjelia View Post
    excuse d'être aussi speed et je sais que c'est un forum en anglais donc excuser moi mais j'adore trop ce forum donc pardon
    Tinkiette, y a pas de souci, mais si t'as des questions, essaye de les formulées en anglais et de toute façon ça ne peut que t'aider ?* découvrir et améliorer une autre langue que le français.

Enjoy the forum.

Comment

[drive-by delurk]
      Getting back to the Sparky Alphabet for just a moment...

W = Wayfarers

(from "Rising," spoiler for size)
      Spoiler:

And may I wish good luck to whoever is brave enough to tackle the letter X?
      [/drive-by delurk]
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Stef View Post
        I just saw this in Andreas' sig (the one who has been providing the AoT pictures). I haven't seen this image before...
        Spoiler:

-Stef
        *dies* I decide to check out the boards today and this is what I see! ^_^ So awesome! That is totally a new image and my bet in TMC.
        sigpic
        Being a shipper, is the only way to be.
        |My Fanfics|My Fanart|My Orig. Stories|

Comment

Originally posted by Stef View Post
          I just saw this in Andreas' sig (the one who has been providing the AoT pictures). I haven't seen this image before...
          Spoiler:

-Stef
          Oh, that made me ridiculously happy. Oh my God, I've missed her so much! *clings*
          sigpic

Comment

X=X-RAYED

Ok, it's a bit of a stretch. Spoilers for Season 3

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by beneaththeblue View Post
              X=X-RAYED

Ok, it's a bit of a stretch. Spoilers for Season 3

Spoiler:
              That's perfect!
              (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
              Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

http://stargate.mgm.com/video.php?id=83

Halfway through this is Torri and Joe and a scene from TMC So beware!

It also has spoilers for other episodes so watch at your own risk!

Comment

Originally posted by Suzotchka View Post
                  http://stargate.mgm.com/video.php?id=83

Halfway through this is Torri and Joe and a scene from TMC So beware!

It also has spoilers for other episodes so watch at your own risk!
                  Well, you beat me to it Suz.

*iz dead from squee*

Comment

ZOMG *flails*

*dies*

livejournal l My Heroes l Shep l Elizabeth l Rodney l Michael l Smile!
                    ~You are who you choose to be~

Comment

Comment

Spoiler for TMC here at the Pro Weir S4 thread: http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....postcount=1559

Comment

Well, let's post these two pics here as well, then.

Promo Pics from TMC ( S4E10 ) Spoilers! You've been warned, lol.

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Blower'sGate View Post
                            Well, let's post these two pics here as well, then.

Promo Pics from TMC ( S4E10 ) Spoilers! You've been warned, lol.

Spoiler:

Comment on the pictures under cut.
                            Spoiler:
                            I'm quite curious as to how Elizabeth's wearing the grey uniform since last we saw her it was the black one.

Comment

Originally posted by SGLAB View Post
                              Comment on the pictures under cut.
                              Spoiler:
                              I'm quite curious as to how Elizabeth's wearing the grey uniform since last we saw her it was the black one.
                              Me too actually, me too.

Comment

Originally posted by Blower'sGate View Post
                                Me too actually, me too.
                                Another thing about the pics was that
                                Spoiler:
                                she's also got the Atlantis patch on her uniform. They don't wear their patches while offworld.

Comment

Working...
                                X