Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LadyF
    I like a pic or 2 earlier, when they are looking at each other - just before the, "you-know-what".

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

I love that one too FP. It's a mini gaze-fest

Okay i know some of you don't like lyrics but i was listening to Blame it on the Moon by Katie Melua and i thought it fit perfectly with what we've been saying about the emotional state of Liz.

Comment

Seems like TPTB might have frequently lurked in our thread during hiatus because basically they gave everybody something to squee about ( mind you...i haven`t seen so many sq`s since the SV RST kiss in Alias ) .

Mmm, let`s see... we got a mini gaze fest, a happy LizLook, a "you know what", a Whoa!JohnLook and perhaps if lucky, we`ll get an audio "welcome home ,john" & "good to be back!" . Geez.. can a 4 second clip elicit so much shipper response?

2 2 go!

“I know how Sheppard can be,” “He’s an incredibly strong man,” “and Elizabeth is his weakness. He doesn’t know how to handle that.”
        - Rodney to AU Elizabeth : quote from PeanutButterer`s The Other Side

Comment

Hey,

I just wanted to post a link for people who missed the opportunity to see the "Moment" that has everybody squeeing. If you want to see it, nows your chance! It's in a fantastic music video done by Daniela (wow, she's quick!), so you actually get to see the footage instead of just the still pics of it. I loved it!

http://riversofmusic.de/music5.htm

At the bottom, hit the one called "Home." The 'moment' is right at the beginning of the vid, so you can watch it over and over and over and over and over again. Thanks Daniela!

Wanna sig? Ask me. I'll probably make you one.
          I would also like it noted that in The Long Goodbye,
          Spoiler:
          Weir asked John to be her husband, and he said yes!! HA!!! LOL!

Comment

Spoiler:
            http://stargatecaps.com/specials/scifi/html/sfi2817.html Not sure I needed to put that in tags, but better safe than sorry. I love that scene! I didn't get to see it on the Preview, so thanks to all those who capped. It was so genuine, hopefully we'll have more scenes like that to come! Definitely more than I expected so soon. Perhaps it's an indication of John and Liz's growing attacthment? She didn't rush to hug him in "The Eye". Great way to start

"Siege 3" looks promising.

Royal

Signature By Amber Moon

Comment

SQUEEEEEEEEEEE! A "you know what"!!!!!!!

I missed so much in one week! I'm now utterly spoiled for this Friday. Oh well. I'm too happy to care!

Welcome Ravenspring, your timing is impeccable!
              Fugly Space Babes: Spork one for Weir!
              Hussy of Babylon ~ Member of UHM

Comment

I just watched the Lowdown and it was really cool. Torri said:
                Spoiler:
                "Doctor Weir be able to keep focus on HER John *I hope it's not false* or is she stroked ????? by a hunker, hunker burning love, is that the suggestion?!"
                --> I don't know, if I have understood it correctly, because it's not my mother tongue, you know. But it sounds great!

Still squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeing!

Sleep well, good night!
                sigpic

Comment

Ankareeda you did understand it correctly.

I do believe when she is saying that she is talking about Sheppard, because she was talking about her and Sheppard's relationship before that.

Dorka I like your banner.
                  Lady F

Comment

I believe the original question to Torri was something do with if Doctor Weir would be able to focus on her work or would she be distracted by all these hot men (Sheppard and Caldwell) around her. But while she was saying that they showed
                    Spoiler:
                    the hug
                    . Then Torri immediately went into talking about Caldwell's character.

But as much of a hunk Mitch Pilleggi is...but when it comes to Sheppard, he's the Major Hunk, but I'm biased. Maybe Elizabeth is too.
                    ~Athena

Comment

Daniela's vid was great. I almost forgot how hot Shep is,
                      Spoiler:
                      Torri must have been referring to him lol. That hug scene is great, I'm really curious to see how Shep responds--he looked surprised, yet touched [pardon the pun]

I just noticed an interesting scene in "Rising". When Sheppard is learning the controls of the puddle jumper for the first time, Weir walks in and says something like "it doesn't mean you can run a successful rescue mission", Shep responds "this is why you brought me here" and Weir gives him this "oh did I" look. Just thought it was an interesting scene. Maybe in the upcoming season the writers will look deeper into this aspect Weir/Shep's relatiosnhip--especially because Weir was the one who was determined to bring Shep along.

One more day till "Siege 3"!

EDIT: Just thought of something,
                      Spoiler:
                      in the hug scene, Shep looks a little taken a-back, in the "head hug" scene in "Rising", he just looked confused. Circumstances were definitely dif though. Just an observation and a hope that the writers are leaning towards Sh/Weir

Royal
                      Last edited by Royal_Nonesuch; 13 July 2005, 08:25 PM.

Signature By Amber Moon

Comment

Originally posted by Royal_Nonesuch
                        Just an observation and a hope that the writers are leaning towards Sh/Weir[/spoiler]
                        Let us really hope

I will download the Music-Vid as soon as I get home from work Looking forward to it!!!!

I even now have the urge to squee, when I think about the scene

Comment

Originally posted by LadyF
                          Okay I don't think this has been posted already but here is a link that show the most detailed screencaps of the preview show that I have seen yet including what I call The Moment.

http://stargatecaps.com/specials/scifi/

Your able to get a great look at Sheppard face during The Moment. He looks like he is about to cry, he is very touched. I don't know what else to think, its hard to describe.

What do you guys think?

Okay I got to go back to work.

Enjoy!

I think...
                          Spoiler:
                          he's thinking - whoa! Elizabeth is hugging me, just like in my dreams, what do I do?
                          Last edited by astronomicalchick; 14 July 2005, 06:20 AM.

Comment

Good morning *hehe*, it is almost 11.45 am.

LadyF, I'm relieved, but not in the same way like Elizabeth, when she gets her John back.

Athena, I'm biased, too. And also think Liz.

Daniela's vid was great. I almost forgot how hot Shep is,
                            Spoiler:
                            Torri must have been referring to him lol. That hug scene is great, I'm really curious to see how Shep responds--he looked surprised, yet touched [pardon the pun]
                            Yes, Daniela's vid is really good. And of course, Shep ist damn hot and so Torri must have been referring to him. No other possibility!

I just noticed an interesting scene in "Rising". When Sheppard is learning the controls of the puddle jumper for the first time, Weir walks in and says something like "it doesn't mean you can run a successful rescue mission", Shep responds "this is why you brought me here" and Weir gives him this "oh did I" look. Just thought it was an interesting scene. Maybe in the upcoming season the writers will look deeper into this aspect Weir/Shep's relatiosnhip--especially because Weir was the one who was determined to bring Shep along.
                            Good catch, I love this scene, I watched it often on my DVD. And yes, she looks like: "Oh boy, if you knew"!!!

Greets,...
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by astronomicalchick
                              I think...
                              Spoiler:
                              he's thinking - whoa! Elizabeth is hugging me, just like in my dreams, what do I do?
                              Yes, that's possible, I hope he still has a few other dreams, which can come true.

*squeeeeeeeeeeee* Bye, bye,.... *nice weather*
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by seetheship
                                Geez.. can a 4 second clip elicit so much shipper response?
                                LOL! Has to make you wonder what the response would be if we get a k-i-s-s Probably the board will crash or something

SallyLizzie I like your banner

Comment

Working...
                                X