Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
    Ha! Gotcha! Now we nailed them all!!! (that's such a cute idea, Suz!!)
    Elizabeth started the "Hide your wedding ring" club!

I would love to see what kind of ring John would give (or should I say gave, since we *all* know they're married! ) to Elizabeth.

Comment

I think something very simple but beautiful. A ring with a single, small, shining stone; something that symbolizes them.
      I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Originally posted by Suzotchka View Post
        Did you notice she even has Radek hiding his ring too!!?? I think he and Teyla are married!
        Now that was an idea that never occured to me! LOL!!
        sigpic

Comment

I think something very simple but beautiful. A ring with a single, small, shining stone; something that symbolizes them.
          Small, but not too small.

Comment

Originally posted by Pocus View Post
            Now that was an idea that never occured to me! LOL!!
            Teyla isn't shipped with as many people as Elizabeth is... btw. love the smiley! LOL
            Torri Higginson: "Elizabeth had a mad crush on Sheppard."
            at Halfway Con - Sparktastic weekend with Joe and Torri, on October 30, 2011

R.I.P. Stargate Atlantis (S1-S3)

Comment

Originally posted by Celcool View Post
              Teyla isn't shipped with as many people as Elizabeth is... btw. love the smiley! LOL
              Thanks!

Maybe Elizabeth should play matchmaker.
              sigpic

Comment

Thanks!

Maybe Elizabeth should play matchmaker.
                I agree - that is a cool smiley!

I do think that Elizabeth would play matchmaker - but she'd do it in such a way that the people who were being set up wouldn't even have a clue!

She's just that good.

Comment

Small, but not too small.

Shaped like Atlantis?

Comment

I agree - that is a cool smiley!

I do think that Elizabeth would play matchmaker - but she'd do it in such a way that the people who were being set up wouldn't even have a clue!

She's just that good.
                    There's not enough o's in smoooooooooth to describe her!!!

I did really like the character moments we saw between Elizabeth and Teyla in season 3 and do think that both being leaders of their people they would have an understanding of how hard it is to balance work and personal life.

John and Elizabeth work together as well as socialize together. If one of them has a bad day, that could mean a both of them have a bad day.

At least John feels he can step into her office at any time and try to lighten her load with a joke or a smile. Wonder what Elizabeth does to help John cheer up after a rough time? In public I mean....**mutters about smut brain people*
                    sigpic

Comment

Don't you mutter about me! *g* (loves smut)

I think his usual reaction is to hide he is disturbed. But I also think Elizabeth knows him pretty well, and just as we saw in Conversion I think she'd keep knocking on his door (and door od his heart) untill he opens them up for her. Which he does. And we know she can throw him off balance with few well aimed words (Misbegotten, anyone?)

Comment

There's not enough o's in smoooooooooth to describe her!!!

I did really like the character moments we saw between Elizabeth and Teyla in season 3 and do think that both being leaders of their people they would have an understanding of how hard it is to balance work and personal life.

John and Elizabeth work together as well as socialize together. If one of them has a bad day, that could mean a both of them have a bad day.

At least John feels he can step into her office at any time and try to lighten her load with a joke or a smile. Wonder what Elizabeth does to help John cheer up after a rough time? In public I mean....**mutters about smut brain people*
                        Oh yea - she's smooth all right!

What I like is that John knows when Elizabeth is having a bad day - and he will purposely seek her out to make her feel better. He banters with her - it's his way to show he cares.

Plain and simple - he loves her. Afterall, that's why he married her!

Comment

Don't you mutter about me! *g* (loves smut)

I think his usual reaction is to hide he is disturbed. But I also think Elizabeth knows him pretty well, and just as we saw in Conversion I think she'd keep knocking on his door (and door od his heart) untill he opens them up for her. Which he does. And we know she can throw him off balance with few well aimed words (Misbegotten, anyone?)
                          I definitely think she would know when to seek him out and how to handle things when she finds him. She would know if a little teasing was the solution or if she just needed to be there to listen or even just "be" near him.

She would also know when to just leave him be and let him sort things out on his own.

I would love to see a troubled John. JF does emotion extremely well.
                          **thinks back to Conversion that she watched this morning while treadmilling**
                          sigpic

Comment

I definitely think she would know when to seek him out and how to handle things when she finds him. She would know if a little teasing was the solution or if she just needed to be there to listen or even just "be" near him.

She would also know when to just leave him be and let him sort things out on his own.

I would love to see a troubled John. JF does emotion extremely well.
                            **thinks back to Conversion that she watched this morning while treadmilling**
                            The scene when he smashes the glass wall. I can never have enough of that. And yet she doesn't look at him as if he were a monster.

Comment

The scene when he smashes the glass wall. I can never have enough of that. And yet she doesn't look at him as if he were a monster.
                              They know each other well. They were friends first before being married!

Comment

I always say a spouse should be your best friend. They certainly are.

Never leaving your side.

Comment

Working...
                                X