X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Anuna View Post

And if you want happy Sparky fic, here I go with self pimping:

http://www.sheppardweir.com/fanfics/...ry.php?sid=981

(I've got the 11th chapter Anji! Thanx!!!)

Annua, I have that all saved to take with me. I am going to Dallas for 3 days before my vacation officially starts on Sunday. There's a wedding & most all of our family is flying over from all over the world to be there. We haven't seen some of them in over 6 years, this should be something!
    And after I will need my sparky dosage to help me recover.
    sig made by me

Comment

Welcome to the gutter, justhere1971!!!! I hope that you have fun in Dallas!!!

"Woman who catch fly with chopstick accomplish anything." --- My friend, Elizabeth, about me.

Comment

Welcome all newcomers..

Anura, I'm working on downloading the vid.

Dana loved the new fic.
        sigpic

Comment

Hello from the future my beautiful, lovely, sparky!lovin' gutter dwellers...

Speckles brings you a pic. I drew this last night around 9pm (*cough* midnight *cough*) and i have another one that a drew a few weeks back, of Elizabeth and Mike that i'm gonna post over on Weir/Torri WOW...(so if you wanna see that...off you go, go on *pokes*)

Click image for DeviantART.

Comment

Oooh such happy Sparky zen here right now.

Dana! Won't let me green you-- amazing fic! The perfect amount of angst and it was very believable. Luv it!

Anuna- gonna watch your new vid right after this.

Gettin' in on the "Love is..."

Spoiler:
            Sam, Sam, go away
            Come again some other day
            John and Lizzie want to play
            Jack, take Sam, and go away

Comment

Originally posted by Speckleberry View Post
              Hello from the future my beautiful, lovely, sparky!lovin' gutter dwellers...

Speckles brings you a pic. I drew this last night around 9pm (*cough* midnight *cough*) and i have another one that a drew a few weeks back, of Elizabeth and Mike that i'm gonna post over on Weir/Torri WOW...(so if you wanna see that...off you go, go on *pokes*)

Click image for DeviantART.
              That's fantastic!!! Every drawing you do, I see so much improvement! Great sense of anatomy and shading in this one, especially! *hugs*
              "Sometimes we reach what's realest by making believe..."
              My LiveJournal - My Photography - My Art

Comment

Originally posted by xfkirsten View Post
                That's fantastic!!! Every drawing you do, I see so much improvement! Great sense of anatomy and shading in this one, especially! *hugs*
                YAY! i'm either actually getting better (*sqeek*) or i'm growing some patience for it...haven't decided which yet *grins*

Comment

Originally posted by Anjirika View Post
                  Could you do a very sweet and sappy video to Dante's Prayer by Loreena McKennitt.... I just heard this song and thought that it woulf fit wonderfully well to Sparky....

Lyrics
                  Spoiler:

When the dark wood fell before me
                  And all the paths were overgrown
                  When the priests of pride say there is no other way
                  I tilled the sorrows of stone

I did not believe because I could not see
                  Though you came to me in the night
                  When the dawn seemed forever lost
                  You showed me your love in the light of the stars

Cast your eyes on the ocean
                  Cast your soul to the sea
                  When the dark night seems endless
                  Please remember me

Then the mountain rose before me
                  By the deep well of desire
                  From the fountain of forgiveness
                  Beyond the ice and the fire

Please remember me

Though we share this humble path, alone
                  How fragile is the heart
                  Oh give these clay feet wings to fly
                  To touch the face of the stars

Breathe life into this feeble heart
                  Lift this mortal veil of fear
                  Take these crumbled hopes, etched with tears
                  We'll rise above these earthly cares

Please remember me...

^_^ You could have so many good moments-- siege II, Seige III, TLG, TRW, CG...all good sparky moments....
                  I can't believe you know Loreena! Usually I never meet anyone outside my Loreena-forums who knows her... I saw her in Hamburg in April and she was fabulous! And Dante's prayer is such a beautiful song.

@Pocus and justthere1971

Thanks! I don't care how I feel as long as my voice sounds fine... (which it doesn't at the moment). I've really tried everything I could think of...
                  - wore a silk-scarf
                  - drank lots of tea
                  - ate a ton of cough sweets
                  - gurgled with salt water (that one was actually more disgusting than I expexted it to be)
                  - today I will try biting into a clove of garlic (my collegue tells me that Meat Loaf does this...)

So if you have any more suggestions... I'm desperate enough to try them all!

@CountryJoy

That one is sweet *smiles*

Sparky Shipper. Genetically predisposed to being stubborn... really pesky.

Comment

Originally posted by Speckleberry View Post
                    YAY! i'm either actually getting better (*sqeek*) or i'm growing some patience for it...haven't decided which yet *grins*
                    Both are very important skills in art! (most of the fancier drawings I do take hours!)
                    "Sometimes we reach what's realest by making believe..."
                    My LiveJournal - My Photography - My Art

Comment

Originally posted by SazZat View Post
                      Gotta love that ...

Spoiler:

J: Is it a bird?
                      E: Is it a plane?
                      No! It's just lots of new shippers falling out of the sky and into the thread.
                      Originally posted by CountryJoy View Post
                      Oooh such happy Sparky zen here right now.

Dana! Won't let me green you-- amazing fic! The perfect amount of angst and it was very believable. Luv it!

Anuna- gonna watch your new vid right after this.

Gettin' in on the "Love is..."

Love them all...with the fics...read Srina's "of Negotiations and Housemaids' damm terrific oh and Letters...sigh...

Now call me me crazy (it is the last week of school I'm entitle to be crazy) but what gets me everytime about that coffe pic is the damm serviettes in their nice little boxes....no idea why but they look so weird in the setting and it just makes me laugh...ok so i am crazy...

Anyone here live in Maryland?

! All Aboard The Shipper Train!
                      I Heart ! Proud Member of Thunk For Club!
                      Don't wait for your ship to come in. Swim out to it.

Comment

Just a little reminder: When quoting a post with pictures please remove the tags so it just leaves a link to the picture. Makes it easier to load the pages for people on dial up if the same pictures don't have to load a few times.
                        Thankies

Great drawing Speckles I don't have the patience to sit and draw photo realism anymore.

livejournal l My Heroes l Shep l Elizabeth l Rodney l Michael l Smile!
                        ~You are who you choose to be~

Comment

Originally posted by xfkirsten View Post
                          Both are very important skills in art! (most of the fancier drawings I do take hours!)
                          oOoo, that's cool then, makes me think i could do so much better with more practise, because this one took little less than half an hour...(i swear it looks better in real life though)

Comment

Fionnait, try brewing some ginger tea -- couple of slivers of ginger in your regular tea/plain water .. it won't taste nice, but it kills all the sore throat I've ever got.
                            sig made by me

Comment

The Intruder coffee!pic looks really Strar Trekky, lol

Comment

Originally posted by Blower'sGate View Post
                                The Intruder coffee!pic looks really Strar Trekky, lol
                                lol! It's very Voyager-esque. I can just imagine Neelix wandering over and intruding on their conversion. He was very good at messing up shippy moments attempting to take place in the Mess hall on Voyager

*sings* Star trekking across the universe...

I see Shep as more of a Star Wars fan *random* I think I'll add that to the Sparky films list as my own personal canon

echoes
                                Spoiler:

livejournal l My Heroes l Shep l Elizabeth l Rodney l Michael l Smile!
                                ~You are who you choose to be~

Comment

Working...
                                X