Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by peterl View Post
    Another sparky episode that deserves analsying is Common Ground, so many sparky moments.
    Oh, so true. I LOVE this episode mainly because there is so much subtle sparky moments. EEE!!
    sigpic
    My OTP's LEAP with passion. Weir did it better.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruined_puzzle View Post
      Oh, so true. I LOVE this episode mainly because there is so much subtle sparky moments. EEE!!
      And t ComicCon JF made the comment his fav. episode is "common ground". Therefore JF = Sparky shipper

Please don't snatch my rose colored glasses. Thank ye.
      sig made by me

Comment

I won't be doing that. I'll do "Common ground" analysis too, give me few days. I love that episode because it disturbs me a LOT. It makes me angry,a nd it makes me wanna hug them both.... so powerful!
        I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Thanks Anuna for the wonderful analysis. It's fun to do ourselves, but it means so much more coming from an expert. And thanks for the face acting reference. Yes, I do love that because I think JF can show exactly what he thinks the character is thinking on his face. *hugs Anuna*

Have you guys seen this new blog? Moe sounds like quite a guy. http://moejacuzzi.blogspot.com/
          sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
            Thanks Anuna for the wonderful analysis. It's fun to do ourselves, but it means so much more coming from an expert. And thanks for the face acting reference. Yes, I do love that because I think JF can show exactly what he thinks the character is thinking on his face. *hugs Anuna*

Have you guys seen this new blog? Moe sounds like quite a guy. http://moejacuzzi.blogspot.com/
            ROFL alright I've bookmarked that. If only we could get the supreme evil to read it.
            sig made by me

Comment

LMAO! I love it. That's the same girls/film makers who made the SGA specials/weird episodes on yt.

Comment

Originally posted by Blower'sGate View Post
                LMAO! I love it. That's the same girls/film makers who made the SGA specials/weird episodes on yt.
                Check the Spanky thread. They are doing it for a video and say feel free to post anywhere.
                sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Hey I think I'm Moe's biggest fan ATM.

Thanx SR for your kind words, but keep in mind I'm not all knowing. Sometimes I can't put my finger on some things too, and I don't want to spoil the fun of analyzing the eps and things John and Liz say and do for rest of you. I might be wrong, or I can overlook something and make sure you point it out.

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post

There is one thing about great romance - two people don't have to hold their hands for you to see it. Or as Saz puts it often, during some of the best Sparky moments John and Elizabeth are not on the screen together at all. TS/TE is the perfect example of that.

So there you go - those are first really strong Sparky moments. *sighs* That was handfull of work, now I need some feedback and please forgive me for possible typos.
                    Odlichno! Hey, even those who feel a little down about Sparky should read this. Bravo!

Originally posted by dana View Post
                    I are back with Sparky!Sims! Image heavy.
                    Heeee! Welcome back Dana! I love the cuteness of this With the way these two keep going I wouldn't be surprised if they end up with at least 5-6 kids.... And I giggled too much at the part of John talking to Elizabeth's tummy. Too cute

Comment

Originally posted by justhere1971 View Post
                      ROFL alright I've bookmarked that. If only we could get the supreme evil to read it.
                      They actually don't want JM to find out about it until they're done with their film. But I'm sure, someone is bound to post the link in his blog.
                      It's extremely hilarious. I'm LOL at the comments.

Also yay Common Ground analysis.
                      sigpic
                      My OTP's LEAP with passion. Weir did it better.

Comment

It will be my pleasure.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruined_puzzle View Post
                          They actually don't want JM to find out about it until they're done with their film. But I'm sure, someone is bound to post the link in his blog.
                          It's extremely hilarious. I'm LOL at the comments.

Also yay Common Ground analysis.
                          All right LOL because you knew exactly who I was talking about when I mentioned "supreme Evil".

sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
                            It will be my pleasure.

Man you'd get like triple quadruple brownie points for that!
                            sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by justhere1971 View Post
                              All right LOL because you knew exactly who I was talking about when I mentioned "supreme Evil".

He Who Must Not Be Named? You - Know - Who? Voldemort of Stargate??? LOL!!!

I think I'm gone. I mean totally. This Moe thing just triggered something, and like Black Hawk said in Spanky thread - things have been bolilng for some time now. So i gotta say something. Sparky is my favourite thing about SGA. Without:

a) Elizabeth

b) Sparky

c) Carson

that's not it for me. There. LOL.

*is back to writing her angsty, whump, hurtcomfort fic*

Comment

*waves*

Excuse me for saying this but some of us are using this Moe blog to actually parody the constant rant. And I have to say I like it this way too.

Anuna, I know you're feeling sad but don't you just wonder why so many of us aren't posting atm? I'm sorry but this thread is down and looks too sad for me to even want to lurk on it.

*leaves again*

Comment

Working...
                                X