Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dana View Post
    She said that???!!!

And of course baby!girl will have curly hair like mom and have her dad wrapped around her little finger. And baby!boy unruly hair and a streak for getting himself into trouble.
    Yes she did at a recent convention. I can picture that! So you guys are thinking they'd have 2...
    Torri Higginson: "Elizabeth had a mad crush on Sheppard."
    at Halfway Con - Sparktastic weekend with Joe and Torri, on October 30, 2011

R.I.P. Stargate Atlantis (S1-S3)

Comment

Originally posted by Celcool View Post
      Yes she did at a recent convention. I can picture that! So you guys are thinking they'd have 2...
      Cooool! And now we need Joe on our side.
      Yah, two. Either twins or not that much apart, they're not exactly the youngest.

Comment

Yah, two. Either twins or not that much apart, they're not exactly the youngest.
        Joe is on our side, not sure about the kids but sparky-wise, remember the Comic Con kiss? I know you do. lol

Comment

Joe is on our side...at least in terms of ship...*cough*COMIC CON*cough*

And all the shippers went squee and the fangirls went boom...

livejournal l My Heroes l Shep l Elizabeth l Rodney l Michael l Smile!
          ~You are who you choose to be~

Comment

Who could forget Comic Con kiss? Two kids - perfect.

@Saz:

Spoiler:

I hope the baby gets his hair... yup... I have to tell him tonight!

Sparky babiez FTW!
            I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post

@Saz:

Spoiler:

Sparky babiez FTW!
              *giggles @ cap*

Of course I didn't forget about Comic Con. One kiss doesn't make him Sparky shipper. From various interviews he seems very anti-ship in general and I was said when he was asked about some ship on a convention, he was clearly uncomfortable.

Comment

This is totally weird, SazZat and I post almost identical messages one after the other and without seeing the other's post before we write ours. It's happened 2 times now. Creepy.

*giggles @ cap*

Of course I didn't forget about Comic Con. One kiss doesn't make him Sparky shipper. From various interviews he seems very anti-ship in general and I was said when he was asked about some ship on a convention, he was clearly uncomfortable.
                I think he doesn't want to say anything what the producers, writers might not like. If they say no ship and don't want to make it canon then he wouldn't make any pro comments either. He's very careful not saying something that would bother tptb and it makes him nervous because he doesn't know what to say to not upset the shippers either, he wants to stay neutral which is why the comic con kiss surprised me, he didn't realy think, it was impulsive what he did. At least that's how I interpret it all.

Finally his true feelings showed, he wants Sparky!!!
                Last edited by Celcool; 25 June 2007, 03:10 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post

@Saz:

Spoiler:

Sparky babiez FTW!
                  lol!
                  The funny thing is this is making me feel all squeeable...But I don't even really like baby!fic that much

Pics that are so totally baby in the cradle:
                  Spoiler:

I might go do a little Sparky!family drawing now

@Celcool >> we're just freaks...obviously

livejournal l My Heroes l Shep l Elizabeth l Rodney l Michael l Smile!
                  ~You are who you choose to be~

Comment

Originally posted by SazZat View Post
                    lol!

Pics that are so totally baby in the cradle:
                    Spoiler:
                    [CENTER]

@Celcool >> we're just freaks...obviously
                    *proud to be a sparky freak*

@ saz:

Spoiler:
                    J: Damn, i hoped he won't have my ears too.
                    E: And now I have two of you to handle!

LOL LOL LOL!!!

Comment

Sparky freaks unite! LOL

Comment

Sparky freaks unite! LOL

OMG!!! I love your little sparky couple!!! *steals it*

I'm a sparky freak! Hear me RAWR!!!

Comment

*giggles @ cap*

See I was watching Season 1 w/ commentary on couple of weeks ago and the first episode Joe said they were trying to ship w/ Teyla (sorry don't remember the exact words) ... I have never been to the cons to know the general vibe, but from the snippets and interviews, I get the feeling he's more into other ships and not this.

Makes my poor Sparky heart sad! Alright more mad.

Anyway -- ** hi everyone ** I am so very hopeful after the previews following FS for Season 4. I am rooting for quality over quantity. I watched Inferno from Season 2 last night, and I swear the flirty scene in E's office when J talks about the "hot scientist" was sooooo cute!!!! Makes my sparky heart happy it did.
                          sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by justhere1971 View Post
                            See I was watching Season 1 w/ commentary on couple of weeks ago and the first episode Joe said they were trying to ship w/ Teyla (sorry don't remember the exact words) ... I have never been to the cons to know the general vibe, but from the snippets and interviews, I get the feeling he's more into other ships and not this.

Anyway -- ** hi everyone ** I am so very hopeful after the previews following FS for Season 4. I am rooting for quality over quantity. I watched Inferno from Season 2 last night, and I swear the flirty scene in E's office when J talks about the "hot scientist" was sooooo cute!!!! Makes my sparky heart happy it did.
                            That's why I always separate actor and a character - as much as possible. It is true tptb tried to ship John and Teyla, but look how that turned out. Not so good There was other comment from Joe later (after season 2 or 3, I don't know for sure); where he generaly said that the better way to do a love story is to have friction between characters, than just watch them love each other. Unless he was reffering to Rodney and Zelenka, I'd say he was reffering to Sparky.

But don't be mad at Joe. He has to deliver what writers hand to him in the script. IMO, he has done a wonderful job for Sparky shippers. I'd be more mad at tptb

Aside from all of this, there is wonderful fanfiction to read, and that's something that makes my shippy heart happy.

Comment

Originally posted by Speckleberry View Post
                              OMG!!! I love your little sparky couple!!! *steals it*

I'm a sparky freak! Hear me RAWR!!!
                              Zuz's sparky smilies are all wonderful.

Originally posted by justhere1971 View Post

That's exactly what I was talking about before. John used to talk about Teyla and John because it seemed the writers intended to go that way, that was back then in S1, since then he stopped because TPTB stopped pushing Sheyla, at least not more than Sparky, I would say we got alot more than Sheylas in S2 and S3 too, I think... anyway since then he tries to seem pretty neutral on the shipping issue.

Comment

Zuz's sparky smilies are all wonderful.

That's exactly what I was talking about before. John used to talk about Teyla and John because it seemed the writers intended to go that way, that was back then in S1, since then he stopped because TPTB stopped pushing Sheyla, at least not more than Sparky, I would say we got alot more than Sheylas in S2 and S3 too, I think... anyway since then he tries to seem pretty neutral on the shipping issue.
                                See that's what I found funny - as much as they were pushing Sheyla, Sparky was well sparkly - heh. Nothing could diminish the chemistry, not even the tptb or the actors themselves. In many ways this reminds me of X-files Mulder/Scully thing. Chemistry can't be created/forced on. It's either there or not. I am sure some non-shippers/other shippers will try to spin it as, well the shippers are all under mass mind control or something equally inane. But tell me, why would anyone go to so much trouble as to negate a ship if it wasn't present? Trying to shift focus are they?
                                sig made by me

Comment

Working...
                                X