Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dana View Post
    Spoiler:
    I still think that they lack continuity. Keller herself said she's not that well and three episodes later she's bouncing in space with Shep's team sans Teyla? And I still think that she is going to die/ascend later in the season. However unlogical that might be. But i won't be watching so....
    Then again when it comes to timelines between SG episode they are pretty vague. Sometimes between two episode only an hour has past, or no time has past or 2 months has past. Like from "Rising" to "Hide and Seek" it was a only couple of days.

But I've learned in the past, trying to figure out the timeline in SG can hurt the brain. lol

Then again I haven't really been paying attention to spoilers so I'm not sure how the Season premiere is connected to in relation to "Lifeline"'s plot or the order of the episodes.
    ~Athena

Comment

Originally posted by Athenaktt View Post
      Then again when it comes to timelines between SG episode they are pretty vague. Sometimes between two episode only an hour has past, or no time has past or 2 months has past. Like from "Rising" to "Hide and Seek" it was a only couple of days.

But I've learned in the past, trying to figure out the timeline in SG can hurt the brain. lol

Then again I haven't really been paying attention to spoilers so I'm not sure how the Season premiere is connected to in relation to "Lifeline"'s plot or the order of the episodes.
      No one can actually say for sure. It's supposed to be the third ep of season 4. And JM posted on his blog a photo where
      Spoiler:
      Elizabeth was sitting in a jumper with Rodney, Ronon and John.

Comment

Spoiler:
        I still think that they lack continuity. Keller herself said she's not that well and three episodes later she's bouncing in space with Shep's team sans Teyla? And I still think that she is going to die/ascend later in the season. However unlogical that might be. But i won't be watching so....
        S4
        Spoiler:
        I certainly do hope that they won't do that whole ascension thing for Elizabeth. They've already done that with Daniel, so enough.

And about the jumper scene, maybe some time would have gone by or something else... But I don't think she will be fine after what she had gone through in FS. She does have brain surgery at a point. Or maybe they'll find an Ancient device that does miracles, or something happens like in TOR when Rodney saved Radek...

Comment

No one can actually say for sure. It's supposed to be the third ep of season 4.
          Second. It's:

4x01 Adrift
          4x02 Lifeline
          4x03 Reunion.

Comment

Originally posted by Vicky View Post
            S4
            Spoiler:
            I certainly do hope that they won't do that whole ascension thing for Elizabeth. They've already done that with Daniel, so enough.

And about the jumper scene, maybe some time would have gone by or something else... But I don't think she will be fine after what she had gone through in FS. She does have brain surgery at a point. Or maybe they'll find an Ancient device that does miracles, or something happens like in TOR when Rodney saved Radek...
            That would be a certainly cheap way out of the post-First Strike Elizabeth plot.

And I think I'd even be okay with her ascending but then again, it would depend on how it's written...so...not well.

Comment

Originally posted by SallyLizzie View Post
              Second. It's:

4x01 Adrift
              4x02 Lifeline
              4x03 Reunion.

Ah thanks! Silly me.

Comment

And I think I'd even be okay with her ascending but then
                again, it would depend on how it's written...so...not well.
                S4
                Spoiler:
                Somebody asked JM if Weir would be seriously injured and ascend like Daniel and he answered 'no'.

Comment

Just a little something I made. If you want text just tell me and I'll add it for you.
                  http://img370.imageshack.us/img370/5334/sparkybannerbt4.jpg[/IMG]
                  That is ubercute I'm snurching and will credit if I use it anywhere.
                  My mate doesn't like looking at pics from Epiphany lol she doesn't like Shep with a beard I quite like the beard though. And Elizabeth looked really pretty in that episode as well. It was an all round superhot ep heehee. And the teasing at the end *sigh* so adorkable.

livejournal l My Heroes l Shep l Elizabeth l Rodney l Michael l Smile!
                  ~You are who you choose to be~

Comment

Originally posted by SazZat View Post
                    That is ubercute I'm snurching and will credit if I use it anywhere.
                    My mate doesn't like looking at pics from Epiphany lol she doesn't like Shep with a beard I quite like the beard though. And Elizabeth looked really pretty in that episode as well. It was an all round superhot ep heehee. And the teasing at the end *sigh* so adorkable.
                    Thanks! Lizzie looked uber!hot in this ep. Though the ep itself was kinda meh, the teasing at the end made it worth it.

Comment

Like I promised here it is:

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3443031/5/

You might find this chapter a little slow, but the fun is just about to start. Tell me how you like it!
                      I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Thanks! Lizzie looked uber!hot in this ep. Though the ep itself was kinda meh, the teasing at the end made it worth it.
                        Ya know I couldn't really remember very much detail of that ep, and I'd read a few comments about it not being very good, so when I got my DVDs I skipped that one. I only watched it again the other night and you know what, I really liked it I was pleasantly surprised at how much I like it. Just goes to show you can never trust other people to make up your mind about something.

Teasing is my favourite shippy thing...after angst

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
                          Like I promised here it is:

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3443031/5/

You might find this chapter a little slow, but the fun is just about to start. Tell me how you like it!
                          Wow, I love the fic, I've read it all in one breath. It's really spectacular, I love how you play with the characters and the little details and emotions, it makes the story that much more enjoyable. I don't think I've enjoyed a fic like this one in a long time. Can't wait for the next chapter. Keep up the great work.

ETA: Btw, the chapter is not slow, love the detailed writing.

Comment

Anuna, just read and reviewed you

You rock.

Comment

This may be slighlty OT but it needs to be done. (I'd do it in a PM but since I don't know the specific person I can't). If you haven't done this then please ignore.

Those who have, please, please, PLEASE do not rag on the Sheyla's. Sending PM's that are rude and hurtful is not going to help anyone. It's only going to make all Sparkies look bad and promote bad feelings between us all.

Please be happy in your ship. I realize I'm guilty at times as well so if I do it, please call me on it.

Remember, if we'd all met in another fandom we might actually be on the same side.

*steps down off soapbox*

That said, I'm not as depressed as I was before. Sparky is just too cute to ignore. That doesn't mean I'll necessarily keep watching if
                              Spoiler:
                              Lizzie really is gone for good
                              but I can at least remember the good times.

My moods. They pass.

Sorry to all for being a pill the last few days. It was a combination of SGA stuff and RL stuff that just started weighing me down. But I'm feeling more optimistic on the RL stuff so . . . yeah.

AL

Comment

Ahhh well if what you say is happening is happening then that is very sad. I know that a couple of weeks ago I received a PM from a Sheyla fan telling me that my ship was sunk and that I should get over Elizabeth What a sad little world we live in.
                                Thing is, people are always bound to retaliate. I don't know how many other people that person PMed, but it's that sort of thing that starts shipper wars. Silly really.

You'll probably find the trouble makers don't even most in this thread. They just want to cause problems for those of us in here just looking to have fun. My experience of the regular posters in here is that we all spend so much time shipping, thunking and wowing that we wouldn't have time to belittle anyone elses fandom loves

For any Sheyla's who happen to be in here reading this: Don't listen to the idiots. We disown them. Thank you.

Comment

Working...
                                X