Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SallyLizzie View Post
    LMAO!!! Ronni, that's pure gold!

So, furthering my speculation of the arc idea...
    Spoiler:
    If Lizzie turns replicator - and nice linkage to Progeny/TRW, xfkirsten. I hadn't thought of that - you've got the possibility of whether they can turn her back human again (much like the Wraith/human/ arc, which could be interesting to see how the decisions she made then affect her now she's in that position), and the possibility of if they can use her as a weapon. It failed with Niam in Progeny but maybe with some tinkering McKay could create a Deadly Virus to import into Repli!Lizzie for her to spread to the others.

I really like this idea. Maybe I should write fic for the show.

And of course throughout this you've the whole ansty!Shep, who valiently tries not to let his love feelings for his sekrit lover friend/boss come in the way of what's right of The Bigger Picture.

...I can just see a showdown. John coming face-to-face with Repli!Lizzie, crying out in a manly way for the real Elizabeth to take control bc he knows she is in there, dammit! But oh noes!! Repli!Lizzie isn't listening and she tries to kick his butt, but John's far too manly to have his ass kicked by a girl (even if she is loosely related to RoboCop) so he gives as good as he gets. And it's all terribly sexy shippy ansgty! But who will win? [No one, bc a big fat lemming falls from the sky and squashes them both. Teh end.]
    Heeee! I love your idea!
    Spoiler:
    It has to be a hand-to-hand fight, though. We got shafted out of one of those in TLG.
    "Sometimes we reach what's realest by making believe..."
    My LiveJournal - My Photography - My Art

Comment

Spoiler:
      If Lizzie turns replicator - and nice linkage to Progeny/TRW, xfkirsten. I hadn't thought of that - you've got the possibility of whether they can turn her back human again (much like the Wraith/human/ arc, which could be interesting to see how the decisions she made then affect her now she's in that position), and the possibility of if they can use her as a weapon. It failed with Niam in Progeny but maybe with some tinkering McKay could create a Deadly Virus to import into Repli!Lizzie for her to spread to the others.

And of course throughout this you've the whole ansty!Shep, who valiently tries not to let his love feelings for his sekrit lover friend/boss come in the way of what's right of The Bigger Picture.

...I can just see a showdown. John coming face-to-face with Repli!Lizzie, crying out in a manly way for the real Elizabeth to take control bc he knows she is in there, dammit! But oh noes!! Repli!Lizzie isn't listening and she tries to kick his butt, but John's far too manly to have his ass kicked by a girl (even if she is loosely related to RoboCop) so he gives as good as he gets. And it's all terribly sexy shippy ansgty! But who will win? [No one, bc a big fat lemming falls from the sky and squashes them both. Teh end.]
      Damn it Sal! I went off to get my coffee fix and splattered it over the computer when I got to the last part.
      I agree with xfkirsten...I want it up close and personal.

It's good to be a lemming, is it not?

The bottom line is not to take anything too seriously and just enjoy ourselves, yes?

And why do I end every sentence with a question mark. Tis a mystery......

Stands back to admire all our sigs.

Sig made by Dana and RealmofX

Comment

Spoiler:

Oh but a
        Spoiler:
        Repli!Lizzie is too much like a Replicarter... Then again there is something about the TPTB that LOVE the Replicators. *twitch twitch*

I say, Lizzie gets blown out of the windows and into the water and gets picked up by a hot pirate namely Captain Jack Sparrow! Yes! I have been watching POTC: DMC again. *headdesk*
        ~Athena

Comment

Originally posted by Athenaktt View Post
          Oh but a
          Spoiler:
          Repli!Lizzie is too much like a Replicarter... Then again there is something about the TPTB that LOVE the Replicators. *twitch twitch*

I say, Lizzie gets blown out of the windows and into the water and gets picked up by a hot pirate namely Captain Jack Sparrow! Yes! I have been watching POTC: DMC again. *headdesk*
          Heeeeeeee!
          Spoiler:
          OMG, Lizzie/Capt. Jack would be HOT. *runs from everyone else in the thread* Can you imagine her trying to deal with him? (she could do the parlay part well )

Comment

Originally posted by Athenaktt View Post
            Spoiler:
            Hehe, I likes that idea!

I think Torri would like that idea even more.

Aye, Ronni, tis all about the having of fun. And for those that say otherwise, well... there are always them visits to Davy Jones' Locker. I do believe Sam would love the company.

Comment

WHAT????????? I leave for a week and come back to find out Torri Higginson is losing status in Season 4???? And what does the rest of the cast of the SG shows have to say on the matter?

And what I'd like to do to all those who made such a horrible decision:

And what I may have to do if things don't get fixed right quick?

I was going to go watch Sunday tonight and now I'm worried. And from what little I've read I might hate it anyway!!

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!

AL

Comment

Hey, I might catch up! In like 20yearsGot a s2 marathon on in two weeks, so yes I may be squeeing when i get to see all the shippy scenes. Oh and btw...little explanation on the lemming thing?

! All Aboard The Shipper Train!
                I Heart ! Proud Member of Thunk For Club!
                Don't wait for your ship to come in. Swim out to it.

Comment

Originally posted by Cailliath View Post
                  Spoiler:
                  Besides, that exploding scientist Teyla was talking to at the beginning of the episode said "if you want me to have somebody drop some hints...". So given which field she's in, it could just as easily be Rodney that Teyla's got the hots for. Ooo or maybe Zelenka?
                  This is an interesting idea. I'm one of the people who thought in Sunday that
                  Spoiler:
                  Teyla was referring to Carson at the beginning, but now you've got me wondering.

Originally posted by Lizabeth View Post
                  [I]
                  People have been saying this?!
                  Spoiler:
                  I wouldn't put it anywhere near canonised. I'm thinking more and more that they will never canonise anything. I might be ok with that, if I can still see it the way I want. But anyway, are other people refuting these people? Don't want tptb to get any ideas.
                  After reading through the Sunday episode thread I thought
                  Spoiler:
                  that for every person who saw J/T there was someone who responded and said they didn't. I recognized a lot of the J/T posters who saw ship, but I didn't recognize the people who said they didn't see ship. Makes me think they were non-shippers which is good for us. OK, this all made sense in my head, but I'm not sure it came out right.

Moving on to Submersion,
                  Spoiler:
                  now I'm wondering if we'll get a fight between John and Elizabeth because there is no way he'll want her to go on a mission after they just
                  Spoiler:
                  lost Carson.
                  He'll want to keep her safe.

My expectations just keep growing for this episode. I think I'd better stop thinking about it!

And welcome to the newbies! Good to see everyone de-lurking to support Sparky!
                  sigpic
                  sig by SueKay

My Team:

Comment

Originally posted by nogigglingmajor View Post
                    Hey, I might catch up! In like 20yearsGot a s2 marathon on in two weeks, so yes I may be squeeing when i get to see all the shippy scenes. Oh and btw...little explanation on the lemming thing?
                    Heee... the lemmings thing is a long story... better to go through it this way:
                    Read this first, and then join the nut house.

Comment

Howdy y'all.....*yawns and mutters* I'm feelin' the need for sleep after this past week....but I wanted to throw out a fic rec to you guys before I crash. I don't know if it has been posted or not...I just read it...and I have no idea how I navigated my way to the fic in the first place...and I'm being as long winded as possible for some mysterious reason..... The fic is awesome, I'm just not entirely "with it" at the moment...

Practical Romantics

go, read, enjoy....pieces out

KcB
                      It's M.D. as in Massive Debt
                      Medicinae Doctor? HA!!
                      ................................................................................ ............................

Uh, anyone got a dollar I can borrow?

Comment

Originally posted by mcat View Post
                        Spoiler:
                        I have been secretly shipping Teyla/Carson since "The Storm."

Spoiler:
                        And they actually KISSED before! Well, it was cut. D: But they did! Remember there episode where Charin dies? Rachel Luttrell mentions it in the audio commentary for that ep. (a friend told me o_O and I was like "WHAAAAAAAAAA?")
                        sigpic

Comment

Hehe, I likes that idea!

I think Torri would like that idea even more.
                          That we all know she would!

Great rec Meditrina! I hadn't read it!

Comment

Lovely to see that the Sparkies have their groove back after a depressing few days with all the bad news of late. Lemmings or not , NOTHING keeps the sparky shippers down for long..... "Go sparky,go sparky!!!....

Also great attitudes abound with the whole fiasco with Lizzie and the "lemmings" *chuckles* but I have a sneaky suspicion that TPTB have stirred the pot deliberately to have the fans in uproar over "something" while the show has such a nonsensical LONG hiatus...at least it keeps the interest going while they and the network bosses get away with keeping the show on ice for a while.....*scratches head over SciFi scheduling issues......btw wonder when Eureka`s back....* ............ermmm...

back on track ..... anyway whatever happens , there no frigging doubt that the magic of John & Lizzie brings that special "something" to SGA and this coming even from non sparkies at times.......and to tell the truth I for one would not be following the show that much anymore if Lizzie is demoted to a recurring character...where would the fun be in it if we don`t get to see them doing "that no personal space" thing almost in every episode..

Lovely to see all the noobs around.....Long Live the Sparkies!

“I know how Sheppard can be,” “He’s an incredibly strong man,” “and Elizabeth is his weakness. He doesn’t know how to handle that.”
                            - Rodney to AU Elizabeth : quote from PeanutButterer`s The Other Side

Comment

Speaking of No Personal Space:

One square!

Comment

Originally posted by Vicky View Post
                                Speaking of No Personal Space:

One square!
                                LOL It's like TPTB are unaware of what they're doing, looks like they have no idea the impact it as on the viewers ( go sparky ! ). They always seem to get theirselves into trouble! ... Let's say unintentionally the created a ship that has become "canon among the fans" ( I think )

Comment

Working...
                                X