X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FoolishPleasure
    What is interesting about the rumors is
    Spoiler:
    when our group returns to Atlantis, they go to the Athosians to pick up Teyla and Ronon. Any Spanky shippers around?

*nods head* Yup, already went there.

“Le monde a tellement de regrets
    Tellement de choses qu'on promet.
    Une seule pour laquelle je suis fait
    Je t'aimais, je t'aime et je t'aimerai...”

~ Francis Cabrel

Comment

Originally posted by SallyLizzie
      OMG, NO!! *stamps on Spanky* It's John/Elizabeth, Teyla/Rodney, Carson/Cadman and Ronon/Chuck OTPs.

*nods*
      Carson/Cadman!? *screams and runs off to her Lizzie/Laura refuge*

Edit: Oh wait... I 'ship Lizzie/John, Lizzie/John/Teyla, Lizzie/Laura, Lizzie/Lindsey, Lizzie/Ronon, Lizzie/Radek, Ronon/Teyla, Ronon/Rodney, Rodney/Radek, Teyla/Kate and Teyla/Rodney too. *giggles and blushes and hides behind the couch*

Comment

Originally posted by Trialia
        Carson/Cadman!? *screams and runs off to her Lizzie/Laura refuge*

Edit: Oh wait... I 'ship Lizzie/John, Lizzie/John/Teyla, Lizzie/Laura, Lizzie/Lindsey, Lizzie/Ronon, Lizzie/Radek, Ronon/Teyla, Ronon/Rodney, Rodney/Radek, Teyla/Kate and Teyla/Rodney too. *giggles and blushes and hides behind the couch*

Oh my!!!

How do you keep them all straight?
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pocus
          Oh my!!!

How do you keep them all straight?
          *giggles* Believe me, I don't. *evil cackle*

Comment

I'll go for Sparky, Spanky and Rodney/Carson! XD
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by leelakin
              I'll go for Sparky, Spanky and Rodney/Carson! XD
              Rodney/Everyone, I'd honestly never seen such a ship-able character. Him and Lizzie are to me the people who have better chemistry with all the other characters.

Comment

Just a quick question for The Return part 1 :
                Spoiler:
                In Phantoms Torri had long hair, in The caps from the Return part 1, it looks like she cut them. Or was the return shot before Phantoms ?

xxx thx all

Comment

Spoiler:
                  when our group returns to Atlantis, they go to the Athosians to pick up Teyla and Ronon. Any Spanky shippers around?
                  ME!!! I ship almost everyone...yeah, pretty much everyone (no slashes though).

Sig by RepliCartertje

Comment

wow leelakin your banner looks awesome!
                    I reject your reality and substitute my own!
                    Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by SG_1108
                      wow leelakin your banner looks awesome!
                      Why thank you! 8D *blush*
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by leelakin
                        Why thank you! 8D *blush*
                        LOL You bush rather easily... I would think that your blush is almost permanent with all these compliments! BTW, GORGEOUS SIG!

To stay on topic, thought or two on Return I, even though it's technically not out yet and I haven't actually seen it or even read the transcript or anything like that which would make me actually eligable for sharing said thoughts (but I think I will anyway) and I'm not even sure if we are supposed to here:

Spoiler:
                        TOTALLY looking forward to this one!! What I want to see is the look on Shep's face when he hears Elizabeth's dismay about losing Atlantis. Aww, poor Liz! Just the thought makes me sad! Her using her "feminine wiles," though... Can't WAIT to see John's reaction to that idea! Oh, I am definately looking forward to this one!!!!!!!
                        Last edited by firedust22; 21 September 2006, 06:47 PM.
                        My Myspace (doesn't that seem redundant?)

Sig courtesy of Whistler84, R.I.P.

Comment

Originally posted by Trialia
                          *giggles* Believe me, I don't. *evil cackle*
                          You evil thing ... you made me spit coffee all over my pretty computer! *glares*

Ships? Sparky, Spanky, Lorne/Teyla, Carson/Cadman, Rodney/everyone (wow, David has chemistry with everything that moves). My most huggable and cutest ship is definitely Rodney/Teyla *snuggles*
                          sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                            ***drops in from Lurk***

Spanky shipper here!

And Oh my gosh
                            Spoiler:
                            Ronon and Teyla together on the mainland? Spanky fic anyone???

Welcome to Leelakin and to all newbies!
                            sigpic

Great Chemistry Starts with Great Sparks

Comment

I kinda liked the Michael/Teyla vibe.

And as a huge Connor Trinneer fan, I can say that boy has chemistry with everyone and everything. Anyone for a Rodney/Michael ship? (I don't slash, but if both actors have that much chemistry...)
                              I put the "M" in stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by firedust22
                                LOL You bush rather easily... I would think that your blush is almost permanent with all these compliments! BTW, GORGEOUS SIG!

To stay on topic, thought or two on Return I, even though it's technically not out yet and I haven't actually seen it or even read the transcript or anything like that which would make me actually eligable for sharing said thoughts (but I think I will anyway) and I'm not even sure if we are supposed to here:

Spoiler:
                                TOTALLY looking forward to this one!! What I want to see is the look on Shep's face when he hears Elizabeth's dismay about losing Atlantis. Aww, poor Liz! Just the thought makes me sad! Her using her "feminine wiles," though... Can't WAIT to see John's reaction to that idea! Oh, I am definately looking forward to this one!!!!!!!
                                I need more mints to knock my eyes out from the spoilers! I want to be spoiler free tomorrow, since I watched the SGA marathon today, and oh boy, can't wait to see tomorrow's season finale. Oh, and as for the so married vibes,
                                Spoiler:

in Misbegotten, I chuckled when I saw John rushing to Elizabeth's office and asked if he could head knock Woolsey because of the way he's been judging/talking about Elizabeth's decisions, and he knows the delicate position Elizabeth is facing with the IOA and that Woolsey may be the key to have Elizabeth step down from leadership. My hubby felt that way when I told him about work once and how sometimes people you work with get you so upset. I try not to do that now, since it brings out all his protective instincts. But yeah, that defending my honor scene really makes me smile (love ya honey).
                                sigpic

Great Chemistry Starts with Great Sparks

Comment

Working...
                                X