Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome all Newbies!

Bama your comment made me spit my drink all over the place. Happy to see you back and posting!
    Love Lorne | Sparky! | Open_Com

Comment

We Love thoes little Random Postings from u Bama
      Thanks to Nad for my awesome sig!
      Proud member of the SSHSOP, S.H.I.P and MOP!

Comment

[QUOTE=Pocus] I remember all the wild speculation over the TLG. I was still working my way thru this thread at the time and had already seen the episode. It was funny to read the crazy ideas about what could happen. I could not wait to get to the part of the thread when you all had seen the episode and read your reactions to it. I did hope that no one would be too disappointed.

Yeah i remember that, so many great fanfics came from it though. i think 'sunday' will be the same, and i honestly believe she (teyla) wont be declaring feelings of love for sheppard (or maybe thats the sparkiness talking ) we just have to wait and see. and when u do see it tell me k? cos i havent even season 2 yet, so season three will be light years off.
        three's a crowd...
        ahh thats better

aww cute.

I think people who don't watch Atlantis are crazy.
        And I think people who don't watch Stargate SG-1 are equally as whacked.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Suzotchka
          I've always thought that perhaps
          Spoiler:
          Teyla had a thing for Carson. Even in "Poisoning the Well" I could see a little something there. And it sorta makes sense, if she's severly injured and is in the infirmary, Carson's there. As long as it's not Shep, I'll be happy.
          Interesting that you say that. Watching the episode 'Critical Mass'
          Spoiler:
          gave me a similar idea. Although, I was seeing it the other way around, Carson having a bit of a thing for Teyla. And I don't know where it came from.

Comment

Originally posted by HelenT
            Thanks for that. Great! So we're looking at February '07. *sigh*
            *double sigh* We're looking at late June 07... or worse... We only just got season 9.

Okay, to cheer us up, my next wallpaper:

Loved your banner, Blue! and Welcome In_A_Heart_Beat!
            Last edited by hopalong; 04 July 2006, 12:51 AM.

Comment

Welcome InAHeartBeat!
              Thinking of that line and how Weir says it in "Critical Mass"... I was just watching "Home" and Sheppard says it in that too!
              Elizabeth has definately been hanging around John too long... (or maybe not long enough! )
              EDIT: Yay! I'm moving up the ranks! I'm now Jaffa fodder

***Thankyou to Andy for this sig***

Comment

Originally posted by FoolishPleasure
                Initial reports from last weekend's big con in England, say during Rachel's discussion
                Spoiler:
                there was no mention of Shep/Teyla, or Shep/Weir, but Rachel did say there would be romance for Teyla in some way. Could be a BF of the week, Shep, Ronon, etc. It was the usual cryptic talk all the actors do.
                Spoiler:
                what did I tell you! McTeyla will be canon!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by astronomicalchick
                  Spoiler:
                  Spoiler:
                  I thought you had Beckett somewhere in the middle of your new three-way ship!

Comment

I have pages to catch up in this thread! I have comments for a few things that will have to wait for now, but I'm thinking that if I don't start commenting I'll never be able to catch up. I'm glad to hear that
                    Spoiler:
                    RL meant she saw JM as her brother (if I've got that right) rather than Teyla seeing Ronnon that way. Gives me hope on many fronts.

Originally posted by Ronnikins
                    Bama!
                    On RL's comments.....grain of salt, people, grain of salt.......
                    Spoiler:
                    I thought the same as the others, that this could be another red herring otherwise known as misdirection, it could be Shep, Ronon, Beckett, anybody. It does seem like Teyla will be getting a love interest, but who that will be is open for speculation. Personally, I find Teyla with Beckett to be a very sweet pairing. I actually quite like Cadman/McKay as a great snarky het pairing. Hmmm, geez, I just went wildly off-topic. Ah well, as long as it becomes Sparky in the end. *remains determinedly optimistic, yes* Was it JF who said in an interview that they will be revisiting the chemistry set by the actors in Season 1?
                    That last bit has me curious though.
                    Spoiler:
                    I mean the "chemistry" that I saw in Season 1, doesn't seem to be the same "chemistry" that TPTB seem to think was there, even if they hadn't watched the show after filming. Anyway *shrugs*

Anyway. I thought I'd drop off a present to the thread. It's from a S3 promo (apparently old) that I only just saw. I'll look for anything new these days
                    Spoiler:
                    With a cute flirty Weir saying:
                    "Apparently, he's found something of interest"
                    sigpic

Comment

GAh i dont remember that!!!!
                      Thanks to Nad for my awesome sig!
                      Proud member of the SSHSOP, S.H.I.P and MOP!

Comment

Originally posted by Reaceania

That last bit has me curious though.
                        Spoiler:
                        I mean the "chemistry" that I saw in Season 1, doesn't seem to be the same "chemistry" that TPTB seem to think was there, even if they hadn't watched the show after filming. Anyway *shrugs*
                        Yeah, that is something that still boggles all our minds. Maybe theTPTB spend so much of their time after shooting watching dailies of episodes so everything blurs together and they aren't seeing the same thing such as the "chemistrY' as we're seeing.

Kind of like when you are working at something for a long time it seems right, but when come back to it a few months later the result is a completely different result you saw the first time you saw it.

Also quick Welcome to all the newbies I've missed!

And a Happy Fourth of July to any one celebrating!
                        ~Athena

Comment

Hi everyone. *waves* Haven't been much of a poster recently but thought I jump back in with a big WHOOP WHOOP for S3... I am sooooo excited about SGA loveliness coming back to the UK on SKY (I'm assuming it's coming back..! Anyone seen any listings yet?).

P.S Am having my own S2 marathon and already feeling nostalgic about the
                          Spoiler:
                          hug and cuteness of Intruder first scene.
                          Ah remember the days when the wraith thought 'Lantis was gone... I'm hoping for major emotional whumpage this season. Bring on the sparky angst! UST all the way baby.
                          I guess this is where my signature should go, right?

Visit my LJ?

Comment

Originally posted by astronomicalchick
                            Spoiler:
                            Wait, I thought the "new" ship was
                            Spoiler:
                            MCBECKLA!?!?

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

On the revisiting the chemistry thing, i remember when i read that (somewhere) in the context in which it was said, i took it to mean they were talking about team episodes.
                              In season two there were lots of individual centered episodes, and they were great, i loved season two (the only exception would be Instinct 'cause it was plain boring). But it seems some people didn't like it that there was no team feeling, though i don't get the SG1 team references 'cause i never got that feeling with that show, however i did get the feeling with SGA during seasons 1 and 2.
                              But yeah, i remember that when they said that thing about revisiting the chemistry it wasn't said in relation to ship, at least IMO.

Comment

Hi, all! So I finally saw the Season 3 promo on TV, and it has some great shots, but don't know if I've got all the bits matched up to the eps. they actually go to. Is there a breakdown posted anywhere? Thanks!

The smile...
                                Spoiler:
                                on Elizabeth's face as she runs down the steps behind John and guest star Richard Kind is just too cute!!

Elmindreda

Comment

Working...
                                X