X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Southern Red
    And on to Conversion
    Spoiler:
    It just goes to show that worrying about what an ep will be like is futile. The ones we feared turned out to be better for Sparky and some we thought would settle the ship Q for good turned out to be more ambiguous than ever *TLG* I for one am not going to get worked up about S3.
    If TPTB are smart, I don't think they'd make it that bad for any of us. I think they know what result they'd get on the forums and ratings-wise. I hope they know how to put just enough of each 'ship' in the episodes to keep both sides happy and and the same time, to keep both sides from shouting at the TV while pulling our hair out.
    hh

Torri Higginson on Elizabeth Weir: "She likes to pilfer things from all the little neigbouring planets; That's cute, carve me one now!"

LEADERSHIP: Why fix what ain't broke? Save Elizabeth Weir

Keep Elizabeth Weir as a REGULAR!

Comment

Originally posted by Luz
      I was wondering that too, but i'm guessing it was Grissom/Blonde lady?. Sorry don't know all the names .
      The original ship has been Grissom/Sara
      Spoiler:
      and as a shipper I was happy with the finale
      And yes, one of the best thing about their relationship is that it was always subtle.
      During a recent interview, William Petersen said the scene felt like an old married couple, in the bedroom at night, just talking to each other.
      First thought that came to mind was: Heh, Sparky! But no, you can't really compare the two ships. Different characters, different cirumstances etc.

Comment

Back to CSI. Remember some here don't want to be spoiled.
        Spoiler:
        I think the original ship was Grissom/Catherine. I never saw that one either but would also have chosen it over Sarah. I think she's a bit whiny and self centered but really don't care either way.
        Aww, as a Sara fan I could write an entire essay as a response but I'll post a J/E pic instead

Look at the pretty!

Comment

And on to Conversion
          Spoiler:
          It just goes to show that worrying about what an ep will be like is futile. The ones we feared turned out to be better for Sparky and some we thought would settle the ship Q for good turned out to be more ambiguous than ever *TLG* I for one am not going to get worked up about S3.
          Spoiler:
          I don't think TLG was that ambiguos, they did try to throw in a red herring, but by choosing the characters of Sheppard and Weir to do a "Mr and Mrs Smith" type of episode, tptb pretty much showed that when it comes to them Sheppard and Weir go together.

Originally posted by Vixen
          First thought that came to mind was: Heh, Sparky! But no, you can't really compare the two ships. Different characters, different cirumstances etc.
          I can't give an informed opinion about ship in CSI having watched very little from the show.
          Last edited by Luz; 20 May 2006, 10:49 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Major_Moomin
            If TPTB are smart, I don't think they'd make it that bad for any of us. I think they know what result they'd get on the forums and ratings-wise. I hope they know how to put just enough of each 'ship' in the episodes to keep both sides happy and and the same time, to keep both sides from shouting at the TV while pulling our hair out.
            Back in the day of TXF my sis and I would throw stuffed animals at the TV to show our disapproval of how an epi was going. Then my dad yelled at me because the tiny stuffed animal I used didn't seem so tiny when it collided with the screen. No damage done. I've stopped doing that (mostly because it's no fun on your own). Maybe next season if I get annoyed with the epi I'll borrow a page from good old Taco Nights and use marshmellows instead. ;D

AL
            += OTP!!
            += OTP!

Comment

Originally posted by A.L.
              Back in the day of TXF my sis and I would throw stuffed animals at the TV to show our disapproval of how an epi was going. Then my dad yelled at me because the tiny stuffed animal I used didn't seem so tiny when it collided with the screen. No damage done. I've stopped doing that (mostly because it's no fun on your own). Maybe next season if I get annoyed with the epi I'll borrow a page from good old Taco Nights and use marshmellows instead. ;D

AL
              += OTP!!
              += OTP!
              *LOL* Once i was so angry that i threw a pillow at the t.v with such bad luck (and terrible aim) that i ended up breaking a ceramic owl my father had over the t.v. I had to pay for it .

Comment

Originally posted by Luz
                *LOL* Once i was so angry that i threw a pillow at the t.v with such bad luck (and terrible aim) that i ended up breaking a ceramic owl my father had over the t.v. I had to pay for it .
                This is why I throw socks at the television when I'm feeling so inclined.
                Mirror, Mirror: Melyanna's multi-fandom fic site
                Last update: 14 April 2006
                Melyanna's Multimedia
                Last update: 15 February 2006

Comment

I have a more blue-collar solution: I drink more, then I stop caring that it's bad. (10.5 left me with a hangover )
                  "Sometimes we reach what's realest by making believe..."
                  My LiveJournal - My Photography - My Art

Comment

Originally posted by xfkirsten
                    I have a more blue-collar solution: I drink more, then I stop caring that it's bad. (10.5 left me with a hangover )
                    Good solution, although i don't drink. My solution is not to put breakable things anywhere near the t.v, t.v shows normally don't phase me, but some politicians make me so mad.

Comment

Originally posted by xfkirsten
                      Too bad I don't drink.

AL

Comment

Finally! Done with my vid.

Seven (yousendit.com)
                        Song: 7
                        Artist: Prince
                        Size: 17.4mb
                        Length: 04:41
                        Spoilers: Up to and including Allies in S2.
                        Notes: Tried hard to find clips I hadn't used in my previous vids, but alas some scenes had to be repeated. *coughkisscough*

Plus many thanks to La, Sally, Mel and Athena for their help and feedback.
                        Last edited by Blue Banrigh; 22 May 2006, 10:10 AM.

Comment

I'm a bit late and can't catch up with all of your ideas but meeeh.. anyway:

Conersion: It was great. Not my favorite episode, but great. I saw it as a closing door for sheyla and a bit of developing for Elizabeth and John. It showed that Elizabeth is caring and brave. And John would rather die than hurt anyone. And of course, all the bedroom scenes were very shippy. I just loved the moment when Elizabeth stood up for John in a scene with Caldwell.

Oh yeah, to add to the "frustration" discussion: I kicked my foot against a coach (the wooden part). Hurt like hell.

Comment

Originally posted by Melyanna
                            I think that was the most significant part of the episode, at least where this relationship is concerned.
                            Spoiler:
                            We got affirmation that Elizabeth and John are close (more than we've gotten for any other relationship on the show), but at the same time, we also got evidence that their closeness personally won't interfere with Elizabeth professionally. She seems quite aware of where the boundaries are, and where she has to be leader over friend.
                            And I think that - along with 39:30 - is the most important thing that has happened with our ship.

The one thing standing against any relationship is the morals behind it; that favouritism and short-sightedness can be thrown at them. These cases disprove that.

Comment

Originally posted by Blue Banrigh

Seven (megaupload)
                              Notes: Tried hard to find clips I hadn't used in my previous vids, but alas some scenes had to be repeated. *coughkisscough*

Excellent work! *clapping*

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

Originally posted by Blue Banrigh

Seven (megaupload)

Fantastic video!!!!!!!!!!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X