Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FoolishPleasure
    Rodney is obviously his fav character, and it seems he sorta said, "if you like the episodes I write, great. . if you don't, tough." I didn't listen to the audio part, just read the written transcript and sometimes things you say come across differently when written. However, lots of GW fans are a bit ticked with him right now regarding his attitude towards fans.
    Must be because of the fandoms i've been in, and the many ptb's i've had misfortune of having to put up with. But when writers say something, even if i feel they might have been offensive, i just move on, i might throw a fit, but then move on.
    Gosh, any HP fans here?, remember Jo's interview with Mugglenet, and TLC last year?. Talk about rage, i remember my pumpkin pier friend calling it "the interview from hell" *LOL*, i know sometimes they say things that piss people off, and sometimes they even do it on purpose.
    But i've developed this sort of thick skin (and i think i have DPB to thank for that), and everything tptb or actors say pretty much flys over my head, thank you god. It was terrible with TXF 'cause i took everything CC said at face value, and i seriously thought that man's only purpose in life was to torture us poor shippers . Now i wish i hadn't wasted so much bilis worrying about what CC said or didn't say, i'm sure i lost a couple years of my life because of his mind games.
    Plus, since MG is one of ours, i'm sure he'll make sure he slips sparky somewhere in the mix .

Originally posted by Athenaktt
    It's funny because I was making a list of all the Season 2 episodes and "Grace Under Pressure" was the one that slipped my mind. You'd think I'd forget about "Epiphony" or "Tower of Torture." but instead I forget GUP.
    We did get the
    Spoiler:
    Sparks .

Last edited by Luz; 18 May 2006, 07:10 AM.

Comment

Just wrote a sparky fic and thought I'd share.

It's not a sweet fluff story, more drama and angst, (so maybe keep box of tissues nearby, just in case) but with a happy ending (sort of). And Simon makes an appearance

Reviews are appreciated, but if you really don't want to, no problem.

'Past and Present don't mix'
      Last edited by keshya; 18 May 2006, 08:44 AM.
      Thank you Jenova Synthesis

Thank you to homever I borrowed this from

Comment

Originally posted by Melyanna
        Just a quick shameless plug: Chapter 3 of Heir Apparent has been posted.
        *happy dances then scurries off to read before Lunch Break ends*

AL

EDIT: Very nice.
        Last edited by A.L.; 18 May 2006, 11:01 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by A.L.
          *happy dances then scurries off to read before Lunch Break ends*

AL
          *eloped with the chapter*

Comment

Originally posted by Luz
            We did get the
            Spoiler:
            Sparks .

About that
            Spoiler:
            I know it wasn't meant that way but I can't help but think of it as a big wink for us Sparky fans!

Comment

Originally posted by Vicky
              About that
              Spoiler:
              I know it wasn't meant that way but I can't help but think of it as a big wink for us Sparky fans!
              Yeah!
              Spoiler:
              It wasn't just the sparks, we had the balcony back, after asking for it time and time again, then the married episode (TLG). I still think tptb are lurking here, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Trialia
                *eloped with the chapter*
                ...should I be worried?
                Mirror, Mirror: Melyanna's multi-fandom fic site
                Last update: 14 April 2006
                Melyanna's Multimedia
                Last update: 15 February 2006

Comment

Originally posted by Melyanna
                  ...should I be worried?
                  *modest blush* Uh... no? Don't worry, we'll be back in time for chapter four.

Comment

Originally posted by Luz
                    Yeah!
                    Spoiler:
                    It wasn't just the sparks, we had the balcony back, after asking for it time and time again, then the married episode (TLG). I still think tptb are lurking here, lol.
                    I'm telling you, they have some poor, underpaid soul to go through the huge number of posts here

Comment

Don't know if any of you have been reading Found by csiAngel, but it was updated earlier and I've only just read it and really enjoyed it. The friendship between John and Elizabeth is written beautifully. I'm looking forward to see where this is going.

Comment

Originally posted by Vixen
                        I'm telling you, they have some poor, underpaid soul to go through the huge number of posts here
                        *Waves to poor underpaid soul*, and i know this is problably not the place but just in case... Think Sheppard... think shirtless, to make it sparky, Sheppard shirtless with Lizzie in the room, would it be too much to ask that they were about to, or doing the hanky panky?.

Comment

The Way It Is by anglequeen

Comment

Time for Conversion, perhaps?
                            Spoiler:
                            Remember last summer, when we were all terrified of this episode? And then it turned out to be amazingly positive for Shep/Weir. Almost from beginning to end, it was a verification of what we'd been saying here for a while: that John and Elizabeth are incredibly important to each other, but when the safety of everyone else is on the line, they're willing to let that go.
                            Mirror, Mirror: Melyanna's multi-fandom fic site
                            Last update: 14 April 2006
                            Melyanna's Multimedia
                            Last update: 15 February 2006

Comment

oohh, Conversion. Two scenes I liked that stand out for me were when they were
                              Spoiler:
                              in Elizabeth's office and John was trying to get her to let him go off with his team I believe. As you said Mel, it really showed her doing the right thing as did the scene in his room. But the other one I liked because it just amused me is the one in the infirmary when he tells her, her bedside manner was terrible.

Comment

so sad.. dont let it goooo!
                                Thanks to Nad for my awesome sig!
                                Proud member of the SSHSOP, S.H.I.P and MOP!

Comment

Working...
                                X