Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wizengamot
    Larosh- This is random beyond all randomness.. but if you scroll down fast, the stargate atlantis thing in your siggy looks like undies.
    Lol! I never noticed the shape of the patch, but it totally does.
    Originally posted by La'rosh
    Ah, 38 Minutes! I saw that and thought "he was going to say he had a thing for Elizabeth." That's how it always happens. You're about to die and you confess.
    Yes! Brilliant Except, looking back I'm kinda disappointed this ep didn't occur later in the series when they knew each other more, or... Spoilers for Siege part 2
    Spoiler:
    That something more had been said at 39:30 I loved that moment completely, and I know they were kinda running out of time, but.... hmmm, but then again, the looks said it all, didn't they?
    Uncontrolled Destiny
    My Atlantis Music Videos (Shep/Weir and Misc.)

Comment

yes! i really expected them to say more there! my friend says she kept waiting for an "i love you" and although i admit that woulda been a bit too sappy for the circumstances i think (as much as i woulda gotten giddy anyway ) there's definately that vibe there! i love that you can get that vibe without them even saying anything

Comment

Originally posted by emily_reich
        yes! i really expected them to say more there! my friend says she kept waiting for an "i love you" and although i admit that woulda been a bit too sappy for the circumstances i think (as much as i woulda gotten giddy anyway ) there's definately that vibe there! i love that you can get that vibe without them even saying anything
        And that is exactly the reason why I ship Sheppard & Weir ( and watch SGA of course ) They do UST so well ! Not since Mulder/Scully has gazing been so intense and frankly ...very sexy ! Wonder how they`ll RST ?? Hope TPTB do good on this one

“I know how Sheppard can be,” “He’s an incredibly strong man,” “and Elizabeth is his weakness. He doesn’t know how to handle that.”
        - Rodney to AU Elizabeth : quote from PeanutButterer`s The Other Side

Comment

Ah, 38 Minutes! I saw that and thought "he was going to say he had a thing for Elizabeth." That's how it always happens. You're about to die and you confess. I mean, look at Moebius 2 (also another one of my favorite shippy moments, but that belongs in a different thread).

I don't really remember much of Suspicion, but of course, ill see the wonderful rerun. And even if he only sorta defends Weir, it's all good to me.
          As much as the shipper in me wanted Sheppard to say "he had a thing for Elizabeth" before they zapped him, I couldn't bring myself to have him say that even in my ficlet that was a follow up to "38 minutes"...go figure.
          ~Athena

Comment

Originally posted by seetheship
            And that is exactly the reason why I ship Sheppard & Weir ( and watch SGA of course ) They do UST so well ! Not since Mulder/Scully has gazing been so intense and frankly ...very sexy ! Wonder how they`ll RST ?? Hope TPTB do good on this one
            *giggles*

"Oh and Hollman...I do not gaze at Scully"

*coughs* Sorry just had to ad that in. Yeah the look between them are good. And is it just me or do Mulder & Scully keep popping up in this thread recently!?

I supposed if you wanted you could compared Sheppard and Weir to Mulder and Scully.

Mulder/Sheppard - never pay regard to the rules, they're there only when they're useful. Always willing to protect the people around them (although sometimes Mulder endangers them)

Scully/Weir - Sticks by the rules, yet somehow manages to bend them when it comes to Mulder/Sheppard. They both are strong women who somehow end up finding themselves thrown in a position that they never really imagined having...

*shrugs* I know that doesnt make total sense...but it makes sense in my head lol

Or maybe I just watched too much X-Files this week!

Comment

Originally posted by Athenaktt
              As much as the shipper in me wanted Sheppard to say "he had a thing for Elizabeth" before they zapped him, I couldn't bring myself to have him say that even in my ficlet that was a follow up to "38 minutes"...go figure.
              Hah, I wanted to him to say the same... and when I wrote my fallout of the episode into The Pacific Rim, that's not what he was going to say.
              Mirror, Mirror: Melyanna's multi-fandom fic site
              Last update: 14 April 2006
              Melyanna's Multimedia
              Last update: 15 February 2006

Comment

Larosh- This is random beyond all randomness.. but if you scroll down fast, the stargate atlantis thing in your siggy looks like undies.

Yup. Thought I'd share!
                weird, and really random. you have nothing better to do than scroll really fast and make my SGA emblem look like undies?

And during 38 minutes I was def. like "DO IT SHEPPARD!!! DO IT!"
                yeah, although, of course it's much to early in the series. I actually loved the whole ep. just the idea of being stuck in the Stargate was interesting. I'm looking forward to seeing that one again.
                Stargate Addicts - a podcast for the obsessive Stargate SG-1 and Atlantis fan
                My new podcast with Merala Anewan, come check it out. It'll make us happy.

Today is the tomorrow we worried about yesterday.

Lovely sig by Blue Banrigh, thanks again. As for Atlantis X-Treme, that came from my own loopy mind.

Comment

well, if you grab the scroll bar and pull it up/or down it looks like underwear. I'm not crazy, someone agreed with me. I just am very imaginitive.
                  Citizen of Braneville

Comment

Okay, moving on...

Let's not forget, our "Rising" discussion starts tomorrow! (Provided I get questions together between now and then. Eek!)
                    Mirror, Mirror: Melyanna's multi-fandom fic site
                    Last update: 14 April 2006
                    Melyanna's Multimedia
                    Last update: 15 February 2006

Comment

Originally posted by Melyanna
                      Okay, moving on...

Let's not forget, our "Rising" discussion starts tomorrow! (Provided I get questions together between now and then. Eek!)
                      Can't wait! It's such a great idea.

-girlgater

Comment

Originally posted by Melyanna
                        Okay, moving on...

Yay! Can't wait. Question, questions, questions...
                        Stargate Addicts - a podcast for the obsessive Stargate SG-1 and Atlantis fan
                        My new podcast with Merala Anewan, come check it out. It'll make us happy.

Today is the tomorrow we worried about yesterday.

Lovely sig by Blue Banrigh, thanks again. As for Atlantis X-Treme, that came from my own loopy mind.

Comment

Originally posted by emily_reich
                          Those looks Ya gotta love 'em. The stock in trade of every shipper fan. I love those angsty moments when you know they want to say something - but won't. Arghhhhhh! Shep can look at me like that any time
                          sigpic

Comment

Just watched the Good Friends video its amazing!

I had forgotten there were so many shippy moments! I think a shopping trip may be in order
                            sigpic

Comment

Ah, 38 Minutes! I saw that and thought "he was going to say he had a thing for Elizabeth." That's how it always happens. You're about to die and you confess.
                              That's some instant-a-lovin' there. Might be a record of some kind.

Personally, I think he meant to say something along the lines of "Thank you for giving me the chance to go along on this journey. I don't have any regrets."

I think that would fit well into things for two reasons: 1) He wouldn't want her to feel like she was responsible for what happened to him, and 2) He wanted her to know that he really was glad that he came along.

Not saying that she would necessarily have felt responsible, but guilt is a funny thing sometimes - it doesn't always take the logical and rational route - and seeing as how she was the one who asked him to go along, it's not unreasonable to assume that she would have blamed herself to some degree. He would never want her to do that, thus: reassurance. But I also think that he would have really meant it.
                              Shin ~ def. A device for finding furniture in the dark.

Comment

Originally posted by Oma-1
                                Just watched the Good Friends video its amazing!

I had forgotten there were so many shippy moments! I think a shopping trip may be in order
                                My younger brother (18) and fellow Stargate aficionado occasionally wanders through my computer looking for new music videos. When he came across the 'Good Friends' vid he admitted to me that he sees Sheppard/Weir vibes season 1. According to him they 'have that look'.

I like it when I agree with my brother.

Comment

Working...
                                X