Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gambit
    If I remember right, If you go back and watch that scene, right before they cut to commercial, she does this flirty little eyebrow thing, and it is obvious it is at Sheppard.
    Sounds good to me.
    Stargate Addicts - a podcast for the obsessive Stargate SG-1 and Atlantis fan
    My new podcast with Merala Anewan, come check it out. It'll make us happy.

Today is the tomorrow we worried about yesterday.

Lovely sig by Blue Banrigh, thanks again. As for Atlantis X-Treme, that came from my own loopy mind.

Comment

Originally posted by Melyanna
      Yeah, and it's probably time to take the hair discussion to another thread.

So get this back on topic, here's a question: what's your favorite part of The Intruder?
      Spoiler:
      Mine, surprisingly, isn't the coffee scene. It's shortly thereafter, when the first body has been found and Caldwell asks Elizabeth to step outside with him. John and Elizabeth give each other this look that just says, "Here we go again..."
      You mean this look.

I think that's my favorite moment also. I've tried to cap the scene to get both of them but can't. The way they look at each other just makes me shiver. That had to be the first of S2's many non-verbal communications between them. Ship, what ship? You know I think Sparky has become the elephant in the room. Right now people are having to move the dang thing out of the way so they can do their scenes. LOL.
      sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

I love their looks. They make me grin uncontrollably. And the way that they can communicate without saying anything. You can't do that with just anybody. *sigh* My shippy heart is happy.

Lovely sig by Blue Banrigh, thanks again. As for Atlantis X-Treme, that came from my own loopy mind.

Comment

Originally posted by Melyanna
          So get this back on topic, here's a question: what's your favorite part of The Intruder?
          Spoiler:
          Mine, surprisingly, isn't the coffee scene. It's shortly thereafter, when the first body has been found and Caldwell asks Elizabeth to step outside with him. John and Elizabeth give each other this look that just says, "Here we go again..."
          Suprisingly, my favorite part of The Intuder isn't really a sparky scene, though I suppose if you squint and tilt your head a little, it could be.

Spoiler:

My favorite part was the scene at the end when John and Rodney are in the f-302 and John puts on the breaks, forcing the other fighter in front. I loved Elizabeth and Hermiod's reaction.

WEIR: "Nice move!"
          HERMIOD: "Indeed."

It tickles me everytime.
          hh

Torri Higginson on Elizabeth Weir: "She likes to pilfer things from all the little neigbouring planets; That's cute, carve me one now!"

LEADERSHIP: Why fix what ain't broke? Save Elizabeth Weir

Keep Elizabeth Weir as a REGULAR!

Comment

Someone should star a weir/hermoid ship thread

I don't recall much of that episode, The bit i loved the most wasn't sparky either, its when weir kicks caldwells ego in the groin an has sheppard promoted an kept in his position as military commander. She sure puts alot of trust in shep Going up against a roomfull of $**t faced military types who all hate sheppards guts

Comment

Originally posted by Major Zoidberg
              Someone should star a weir/hermoid ship thread
              Like the Sam/Thor thread?

*Hugs Sam/Thor poster*

hh

Torri Higginson on Elizabeth Weir: "She likes to pilfer things from all the little neigbouring planets; That's cute, carve me one now!"

LEADERSHIP: Why fix what ain't broke? Save Elizabeth Weir

Keep Elizabeth Weir as a REGULAR!

Comment

Sam/thor

*imagines am thor love babies* LMAO

Comment

Originally posted by Ruined_puzzle
                  Cadman: Dr. Weir, you've had that strange grin on your face the entire day. Are you.....okay?
                  Sheppard: Oh she's fine.
                  McKay: Really.
                  Sheppard: Yup. Gave her a little "something" this morning to help her mood.
                  Weir: mmmmm......

Comment

Originally posted by Major_Moomin
                    Like the Sam/Thor thread?

*Hugs Sam/Thor poster*

Lol, yeah. Though I've never been in the Sam/Thor thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Major_Moomin
                      Suprisingly, my favorite part of The Intuder isn't really a sparky scene, though I suppose if you squint and tilt your head a little, it could be.

Spoiler:

My favorite part was the scene at the end when John and Rodney are in the f-302 and John puts on the breaks, forcing the other fighter in front. I loved Elizabeth and Hermiod's reaction.

WEIR: "Nice move!"
                      HERMIOD: "Indeed."

It tickles me everytime.
                      Tickles me too. Although I equally love
                      Spoiler:
                      The brief exchange when John is beamed back to the Daedalus and Elizabeth asks him if he's ok. His response is something like "2 hands, 10 fingers.." (glances down and then briefly at her) "check the rest later".The little glance at her before he makes the suggestive remark is quite shocking, considering he's standing in front of Caldwell who a) hates him, b) wants his job, and c) technically out ranks him.
                      You gotta love the man for not caring who's around when he's flirting with Elizabeth.
                      I guess this is where my signature should go, right?

Visit my LJ?

Comment

Originally posted by mirafemina
                        Spoiler:
                        The brief exchange when John is beamed back to the Daedalus and Elizabeth asks him if he's ok. His response is something like "2 hands, 10 fingers.." (glances down and then briefly at her) "check the rest later".The little glance at her before he makes the suggestive remark is quite shocking, considering he's standing in front of Caldwell who a) hates him, b) wants his job, and c) technically out ranks him.
                        You gotta love the man for not caring who's around when he's flirting with Elizabeth.
                        Oh, I adore that. It absolutely tickles me that Caldwell is anything but oblivious to the undercurrents between John and Elizabeth and he actually gets to tease them about it...

Comment

Originally posted by mirafemina
                          Spoiler:
                          I didn't notice that. That is shocking, and I love it. Yes, you gotta love John for his boldness.

Comment

Originally posted by Trialia
                            Oh, I adore that. It absolutely tickles me that Caldwell is anything but oblivious to the undercurrents between John and Elizabeth and he actually gets to tease them about it...
                            Yeah, that makes me like Caldwell more too. Cause he doesn't seem like such a strict humorless man anymore if he can tease them about it rather than bother them.

Comment

Originally posted by mentalmichael
                              Intruder.... wow that seems ages ago. Well I loved the coffee scene, but for me I think the best bit was
                              Spoiler:
                              when John is stuck in the 302 and they're trying to beam him out. The look of Liz's face when Rodney tells her the transporter's never been used at that distance is just fantastic! Actually, I also loved the "This is what I do when I have problems with my laptop line.

Have a pic from intruder (it's a biggie so under spoiler to protect non-broadbanders:
                              Spoiler:

Edit: I just realised she's got her tablet there on the table. Does she *ever* stop working?!

*Hangs head in shame*

Because Mentalmichael's pic was so big, I actually scrolled right down to the bottom to see whether they were playing footsies or not.
                              Spoiler:
                              My favourite scene was the coffee one because they looked so relaxed with each other and it really looked like they were flirting. The other one would be the look that passes between them when Elizabeth moves past John to see Caldwell. Definitely holding an unspoken conversation...but what?

Loved your cap, Vixen, very funny!

Sig made by Dana and RealmofX

Comment

Southern Red, I did my best to get a few more caps of that scene in Intruder. Because of the camera work on that episode, it wasn't possible to get a cap of them both, but these are still fun pictures. Behind the cut to save on space and bandwidth.

Spoiler:

Mirror, Mirror: Melyanna's multi-fandom fic site
                                Last update: 14 April 2006
                                Melyanna's Multimedia
                                Last update: 15 February 2006

Comment

Working...
                                X