Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

By the way . . . .

I'm new to Gateworld and was told that I could get some Welcome Mints here. I have no idea what this is, but I'm always up for Minty goodness.

Anyone?

Comment

Originally posted by Droops
      By the way . . . .

I'm new to Gateworld and was told that I could get some Welcome Mints here. I have no idea what this is, but I'm always up for Minty goodness.

Anyone?
      Who told you that?

You need to strike that person from your list of friends!! Mints are not good! No, no, no

Comment

Originally posted by astronomicalchick
        Who told you that?

You need to strike that person from your list of friends!! Mints are not good! No, no, no
        *snicker*

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

Ewwww...
          -girlgater

Comment

....mints... *shudders*

Comment

What's wrong with mints?

Mirror, Mirror: Melyanna's multi-fandom fic site
              Last update: 14 April 2006
              Melyanna's Multimedia
              Last update: 15 February 2006

Comment

Originally posted by Melyanna
                What's wrong with mints?
                Jor like's em.

err...

a time to mourn

Comment

What's wrong with mints?

mmmmm, yummy.

Comment

Originally posted by Droops
                    mmmmm, yummy.
                    Droops . . .Don't take the mints. Nope, nope, nope. They aren't what they look like.

You've never said if you like the Weir/Shep pairing. I assume you do, cause you certainly wouldn't come in here just for mints.

Comment

What's wrong with mints?

*picks one up and inspects it*

Looks a little dusty...
                      ~La (I used to be a lurker, but this place just sucks you in...)
                      The Nameless Forest. Also, my LJ, where you can find my fic attempts.

Comment

Originally posted by LurkerLa
                        *picks one up and inspects it*

Looks a little dusty...
                        ACK. . .she TOUCHED one!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by FoolishPleasure
                          Droops . . .Don't take the mints. Nope, nope, nope. They aren't what they look like.

You've never said if you like the Weir/Shep pairing. I assume you do, cause you certainly wouldn't come in here just for mints.
                          Erm . . . . I'd like to buy a vowel please?

Comment

ACK. . .she TOUCHED one!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Uh... yeah... didn't really think that one through. To quote: "Is there any way I can get it off my fingers quickly without betraying my cool exterior?"
                            ~La (I used to be a lurker, but this place just sucks you in...)
                            The Nameless Forest. Also, my LJ, where you can find my fic attempts.

Comment

Originally posted by LurkerLa
                              Uh... yeah... didn't really think that one through. To quote: "Is there any way I can get it off my fingers quickly without betraying my cool exterior?"
                              Try bleach. *LOL*

Droops. . .In "Before I Sleep", old Weir is cremated and her ashes are in a small Athosian bowl. After that episode we've see the bowl as a regular fixture on her desk and we assumed she kept mints in it, however. . .we aren't sure how CLEAN it is, and you might find something "chunky" that may, or may not be one of those yummy mints.

That help?

Comment

In "Before I Sleep", old Weir is cremated and her ashes are in a small Athosian bowl. After that episode we've see the bowl as a regular fixture on her desk and we assumed she kept mints in it, however. . .we aren't sure how CLEAN it is, and you might find something "chunky" that may, or may not be one of those yummy mints.
                                Thanks for someone finally explaining that, I was just sitting here reading the thread thinking I'm missing out on some fandom thing here, as I have absolutely no idea what these guys are talking about...

Also, she actually keeps it on her desk?! That's more than a little creepy. I guess seeing as it was a lovely birthday present from Sheppard, she likes to display it Because let's face it, he was rather adorable giving her a birthday gift. *she says, trying to drag the thread back on topic *
                                Uncontrolled Destiny
                                My Atlantis Music Videos (Shep/Weir and Misc.)

Comment

Working...
                                X