i'm still here
      Another John video with another hint of J/E

complicated
      And another John video with some J/E

woman wisdom
      Elizabeth video

All the videos have Season 2 spoilers

Yay! You came through with the links. *hugs*

btw, *no poking, I swear* Where did you get that quote from your early siggy? The Hell trip one.

Sig made by Dana and RealmofX

Comment

You're welcome! Do we have a hug smiley here?

The quote is from Caskie Stinett. Diplomat: A person who can tell you to go to hell in such a way that you actually look forward to the trip.

I've actually redesigned my sig with that quote I think I have way too many quote sigs in my collection

And yes, I have another Disney song in mind for a future video as well

Comment

Just wanted to let you all know that Chapter Six (the final chapter) of Family Matters is up on LJ and ff.net.

Now, to go read all the fic I've not had time for, watch vids, catch up on the thread, and do that pesky thing... what was it? Oh, yeah. Eat breakfast.
          ~La (I used to be a lurker, but this place just sucks you in...)
          The Nameless Forest. Also, my LJ, where you can find my fic attempts.

Comment

Originally posted by Vixen
            And yes, I have another Disney song in mind for a future video as well
            Circle of life?, A whole new world?, At the beginning?, oooohhh! the soundtrack from Pirates of the Caribean was so impressive .

Do we have a hug smiley here?
            , but no hugs, sorry .

Forgot this one .

Comment

La - Great fic series. Really enjoyed it...any more in the works? *poke*

Mel - Just read your latest International Relations fic. Wonderful as always. I liked Lise's mention of her 'new book taking place mostly in Malta'... She's not writing your Spygate story for you is she?
              hh

Torri Higginson on Elizabeth Weir: "She likes to pilfer things from all the little neigbouring planets; That's cute, carve me one now!"

LEADERSHIP: Why fix what ain't broke? Save Elizabeth Weir

Keep Elizabeth Weir as a REGULAR!

Comment

Originally posted by Ronnikins
                I feel like I'm following you around (heh!). I like to think it's great minds think alike but it's more a coincidence rather than anything else.

Er, where was I? Yes, coming back to answer Bama's question. I have thought about it and, again, I have to agree with both of you. Although I enjoy reading fake marriage fanfics, I really can't see it working on the show. It may take Sparky into a direction which is awkward for their professional relationship and this in turn would affect their very natural personal relationship. I would prefer they became more aware of their feelings towards each other in a more subtle fashion, but that's just my opinion. Besides, I don't know how well TPTB will handle a "fake marriage", it could become the next "Tower" parody.
                *shudders* No fake marriages please. It would just be reason for the noromos and certain others to snicker and complain more. I want the subtle awareness approach also. And Lord help us if TPTB ever actually start writing this ship. The only jump the shark stunt I see them pulling any time soon doesn't involve Elizabeth. *insert cryptic Sheyla reference here* And we know after you jump the shark, somebody's gotta die.

Allow me to veer OT for a moment. But not too far since it's still vaguely SciFi. I saw Scott Bakula in the play Shenandoah at Ford's Theatre last night. He fits the celebrity stereotype of shorter than expected with a big head. Lovely strong singing voice and still looks dang fine from behind. He can come over to Atlantis and give John a run for his money with Liz any time.
                sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

hy.

i just wanted to say that skydiver (but it was my idea ) have made a poll conscerning couples in atlatnis. and, the result is great!!!!! nearly everybody is for sparky. i hope that all of you have already voted in this poll, because sparky needs more (more, more, more,...) voters ...

thx

Comment

Um..hello! I'm new here. I've lurked in this thread off and on for a while now, but have never posted.

The reason I'm finally posting is that I need a beta-reader for a story that has a bit of Sparky It's a crossover with another show (not Stargate, but a show someone on Atlantis had guess starred in at one time) and I'd like to be able to have somebody else give feedback/comments and make sure it makes sense.

If you're interested, please let me know.

Hehe to keep things more on topic, as I'm writing this the song "Crush" by Garbage just came on. I can kind of see this as a Sparky song. John would certainly die and kill for Elizabeth/Atlantis (The Seige part 2, The Eye as example) and I'm sure he believes in her more than anyone else...

Till later!

Annanara

Comment

Originally posted by atlantisrocks
                      Edit: I really like "I Won't Say (I'm In Love)" from Hercules too Gwen!

Oh goodness yes! That song is perfect for Elizabeth.

“Le monde a tellement de regrets
                      Tellement de choses qu'on promet.
                      Une seule pour laquelle je suis fait
                      Je t'aimais, je t'aime et je t'aimerai...”

~ Francis Cabrel

Comment

Originally posted by Major_Moomin
                        Mel - Just read your latest International Relations fic. Wonderful as always. I liked Lise's mention of her 'new book taking place mostly in Malta'... She's not writing your Spygate story for you is she?
                        Heeeeeeey, there's a good idea! I just need to convince a fictional character to write my next Spygate project for me! As for Malta, well, it was just the first thing that came to mind. And most of those romance novels that I saw my mom reading when I was younger took place on some sort of Mediterranean island, so as they say, if the shoe fits...
                        Mirror, Mirror: Melyanna's multi-fandom fic site
                        Last update: 14 April 2006
                        Melyanna's Multimedia
                        Last update: 15 February 2006

Comment

Originally posted by Melyanna
                          Heeeeeeey, there's a good idea! I just need to convince a fictional character to write my next Spygate project for me!
                          Are you mocking me?

As for Malta, well, it was just the first thing that came to mind. And most of those romance novels that I saw my mom reading when I was younger took place on some sort of Mediterranean island, so as they say, if the shoe fits...
                          I see what you mean. *lol* Actually some of my favourite AU fics happen to take place in foreign country. Like a 'Romancing the stone' sort of appeal.

EDIT: Welcome Annanara!
                          hh

Torri Higginson on Elizabeth Weir: "She likes to pilfer things from all the little neigbouring planets; That's cute, carve me one now!"

LEADERSHIP: Why fix what ain't broke? Save Elizabeth Weir

Keep Elizabeth Weir as a REGULAR!

Comment

Originally posted by Major_Moomin
                            Are you mocking me?

I see what you mean. *lol* Actually some of my favourite AU fics happen to take place in foreign country. Like a 'Romancing the stone' sort of appeal.

EDIT: Welcome Annanara!
                            For me the beach does the trick, every single time i try to imagine Sheppard and Weir making love for the first time, it happens on a beach.

Comment

Originally posted by Luz
                              For me the beach does the trick, every single time i try to imagine Sheppard and Weir making love for the first time, it happens on a beach.
                              *snort* oh that was brilliant! Now how am I supposed to finish my english paper with that image in my mind?

Comment

Originally posted by Erised
                                *snorts* oh that was brilliant! Now how am I supposed to finish my english paper with that image in my mind?
                                The same way i'm supposed to be doing this project for Info II, and studying statistics .

Comment

Working...
                                X