Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FaithStars
    gwenhwyfar: Nice sparky Pics

At the risk of being laughed at......Baby!?.....what baby ? Please tell me that was just a part of a fanfic story......not an actual spoiler. I have not gone back to read through all the pages so.......please tell me I'm insane and I'll be perfectly happy to go stand in the corner as punishment

Happy Posting
    Don't worry, the baby thing is only part of some joke "spoilers" SallyLizzie posted a little while ago. It's NOT from actual spoilers, so fear not.
    ~La (I used to be a lurker, but this place just sucks you in...)
    The Nameless Forest. Also, my LJ, where you can find my fic attempts.

Comment

Originally posted by LurkerLa
      Don't worry, the baby thing is only part of some joke "spoilers" SallyLizzie posted a little while ago. It's NOT from actual spoilers, so fear not.
      I should hope not. I might be a little scared for TPTB's sanity.
      Stargate Addicts - a podcast for the obsessive Stargate SG-1 and Atlantis fan
      My new podcast with Merala Anewan, come check it out. It'll make us happy.

Today is the tomorrow we worried about yesterday.

Lovely sig by Blue Banrigh, thanks again. As for Atlantis X-Treme, that came from my own loopy mind.

Comment

TV Guide update:

This week on "As the Stargate Turns":

Chaya's baby girl ages 20 years in a day and falls madly in love with Dr. Beckett. Chuck, still reeling from a disasterous affair, tries to find comfort in Teyla's arms, only to be confronted by Ronon. McKay and Zelenka return from their honeymoon with some interesting news. John and Elizabeth check out a new closet, with no door knob on the inside. Michael finds himself strangely connected to Ronon, and Colonel Carter continues her diligent search for her lost love, Jack, only to discover she was beamed into the wrong show by militant Asgards.

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

Boy, I think the new season needs to get here soon. Y'all have gone crazy in here.

Comment

*splorfs coke over computer screen*

*LMAO*

I like being crazy

Comment

Originally posted by La'rosh
              Lol I love captions. Too bad I'm not on my computer right now where all my pictures are (and a whole lot of other things such as AIM and...well, at least I still have MSN, but I want the mugglecastfan chatroom. Ok, stop rambling in parentheses).
              Spoiler:
              As long as that baby is all John, I'd be happy. I say Chaya will do something really stupid and out of character and abandon her baby or something and John and Liz will raise him/her. And instead Alien Idol, Atlantis will be visited by a bunch of TV people so that a new soap can be based off them: As the Gate Turns.

And after supply shipment on the Daedalus, the new craze will be weekly Dance Dance Revolution tournaments in the rec room.

Now how's that for spoilers.
              Hehe, love the 'As the Gate Turns' thing. Greened you

You're all crazy, but I'm just as crazy for encouraging you. Keep it up

Comment

Originally posted by SGLAB
                Boy, I think the new season needs to get here soon. Y'all have gone crazy in here.
                Gone crazy? But... that, like, implies we were sane to begin with! *shocked*

I wouldn't wish Chaya's baby on Elizabeth. Would anyone else here, if the child grows up to be anything like her biological mother? Chaya was so cold.

Comment

Originally posted by Trialia
                  Gone crazy? But... that, like, implies we were sane to begin with! *shocked*

I wouldn't wish Chaya's baby on Elizabeth. Would anyone else here, if the child grows up to be anything like her biological mother? Chaya was so cold.
                  Well, I suppose sanity is a bit relative in the world of shippers.

Ok, to keep this relatively on topic I'm just going to let everyone know I'm working on a knew fic. Ok, actually I've got two ideas battling it out in my head. One idea has Sheppard angst, but not over Elizabeth. However, Elizabeth is angsting too so they're going to be sharing in the angst.

The other is a kid fic. and I'm having difficulties with that one. This is why I don't post fic. My mind can't focus on one idea.

Comment

I've got an idea for a long sparky fic to, how about john agnst an cold blooded revenge

Comment

Well, just to spread the craziness, I spotted this earlier today at LJ: English subtitles on the Japanese DVD release of Atlantis. My personal favorites? Sheppard referring to Weir as "the base wife" and then something about a sex mission...
                      Mirror, Mirror: Melyanna's multi-fandom fic site
                      Last update: 14 April 2006
                      Melyanna's Multimedia
                      Last update: 15 February 2006

Comment

ROFLLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!! That's the second funniest thing I've ever seen relating to stargate!
                        Don't you want to look beyond the horizon?

In the 2 hours and 14 minutes that Torri Higginson was online, there were 272 posts in the Elizabeth Weir Wow Thread. I was responsible for 2 of them. (Oh yeah and Gateworld crashed, but that's not important)

Please click here to feed the hungry, protect endangered land, and help fight breast cancer without spending a penny (inspired by the Whistler 84 in Memoriam thread)

Comment

ROTFLMAO

Was it bad translation or just that english dosn't translate well to japenesse?

Comment

Originally posted by Melyanna
                            Well, just to spread the craziness, I spotted this earlier today at LJ: English subtitles on the Japanese DVD release of Atlantis. My personal favorites? Sheppard referring to Weir as "the base wife" and then something about a sex mission...
                            OMG. .I can't breathe!! *ROTFLMAO*

Sheppard says, "On this the basewife is herewith the heart. Is the include me thus?"

Almost Shakespearean. *LOL*

Comment

Oh great i splorfed coke over my computer screen

Comment

Ya know, from now on, whenever I hear the word, "wormhole", I'm going to think of it a whole different way.

Comment

Working...
                                X