Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Luz
    Don't take the mints, it's a set up . Hi Lady, wellcome to the Sparky thread .

John: ACK! These new mints are just as "dusty" as the old ones!

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruined_puzzle
      I love this moment because John is so obvious. Come on how anyone can look at this and say that he wasn't looking at Elizabeth. I love the way he looks at her.
      http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d5...therhood2b.jpg
      LOL Yep. That was one of those moments I slapped myself for not noticing sparky there earlier. *headdesk* Today I was just sitting there, thinking.. "WHOA!" Is it just me or was Lizzie a bit uncomfortable? Teeeheeee... He totally did NOT take his eyes off her!
      And I rewatched Before I Sleep today too.. balcony..... *dies*
      Last edited by Erised; 26 February 2006, 05:51 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruined_puzzle
        I love this moment because John is so obvious. Come on how anyone can look at this and say that he wasn't looking at Elizabeth. I love the way he looks at her.
        http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d5...therhood2b.jpg
        WOW, it just makes you wonder what he's thinking!!!...... hmm hehe

Comment

Hi your LadyShip. I'm in Ewa Beach. What's with the funky weather eh? Friggin rain. I love it though, cept I'm freezin me arse off... cold toes. PM me laters.

Aw, I feel honoured I got the cap story... they're such a good ship, they worry about their shippers. I'm totally on this boat baby.

BrotherHood? TOTAL EYESEX hehe. And she's super purty, I blushed like 'whoa'. Plus when he was like all dirty I was like: 'See, now all they need to add is the prettiness that is Liz, whump her by Evil!Kolya and John will get all psycho!commando for her.' Ah, shippy heaven.

OMG new vid yay! Thankies to you.
          ~Friendship is like peeing your pants, everyone can see it but only you can feel the true warmth. ~

Comment

Originally posted by Vixen

Elizabeth is wearing something NEW!!!!!! ok it is over something we've all seen 100 times before, but, Yay for the new sweater/jacket thingy!

Comment

One of the things I love about The Brotherhood is that it's the first time we see Elizabeth handle a military situation by herself. I really see that as a bridge between Hot Zone, where John really didn't trust her to make the right decision, and Siege II, where he backed her up to the point of almost blackmailing Everett into cooperating. Three episodes in a row reveal some very important things about Elizabeth that John simply had to know in order to really trust her leadership: in Before I Sleep, she showed she was willing to sacrifice herself to save the expedition, in The Brotherhood, she proved she could handle a crisis without him, and in Letters from Pegasus, she proved she was strong enough to face the fact that many of her people had died, and that as leader she had to address the families of them all. That's the kind of leader John will respect – one who can do the job, no matter the cost, and face the consequences of it.
              Mirror, Mirror: Melyanna's multi-fandom fic site
              Last update: 14 April 2006
              Melyanna's Multimedia
              Last update: 15 February 2006

Comment

Okay see. THAT is why I bow down to the overanalyticalness of the superb people in this thread. *bows* Bridging the gap is something that needs to be spelt out to a dunce like me. *points to cap*

On other fandomness... I'm re-reading Why Now? and OMG I feel so sad now And I want another update There's this line: He needed to save her, if only to save himself. in Chap 13 and it just killed me. *is ded* Why? Because it's that time. It's time to kill Sunny. And yes I just referred to myself in the third person cos I'm

Oh, and I added you Melyanna to my friends on LJ. Is that cool?
                ~Friendship is like peeing your pants, everyone can see it but only you can feel the true warmth. ~

Comment

Originally posted by sunny
                  Okay see. THAT is why I bow down to the overanalyticalness of the superb people in this thread. *bows* Bridging the gap is something that needs to be spelt out to a dunce like me. *points to cap*

On other fandomness... I'm re-reading Why Now? and OMG I feel so sad now And I want another update There's this line: He needed to save her, if only to save himself. in Chap 13 and it just killed me. *is ded* Why? Because it's that time. It's time to kill Sunny. And yes I just referred to myself in the third person cos I'm
                  i LOVE that fic... i am waiting for the update too!!!!!!! Sparky fanfic is what keeps me going!!!!!!!

..::!SAVE DR. ELIZABETH WEIR!::..

Comment

Originally posted by AngelQueen

U.S.S. Sparky?! *bounces* Can I come too? Where are we heading? Atlantis to guard over teh true Sparky Awesomeness?

AQ
                    Wow! U.S.S. Sparky has plenty of room for everybody, so feel free to board.

xfkirsten/Gatebyte/Athenaktt/Lizlove/LexaJ/FP: PERMISSION GRANTED!

Anybody else want to join, come and sail away! Bring all the sparky mints so Luz and I can load the guns and fire them away at TPTB, for a TOTALLY SPARKY season 3.
                    Oh yeah, Sunny, I live by Salt Lake, close to where the pink hospital is. Will PM ya later. Watch out for the rain till Wednesday...rough weather coming to the islands.

Some say the world will end in fire, some say in ice
                    From what I've tasted of desire I hold with those who favor fire.
                    But if it had to perish twice, I think I know enough of hate
                    To say that for destruction ice is also great and would suffice.
                    Robert Frost, Fire and Ice

Comment

Originally posted by SallyLizzie
                      "Yup! That's the chick I'm going to hook-up with. Not bad at all."

... or maybe he's thinking:

"Hmm... black jacket? tight red shirt? curls to die for? I wonder if Closet # 7 is vacant....?"

Comment

Originally posted by LadyShip
                        ... or maybe he's thinking:

"Hmm... black jacket? tight red shirt? curls to die for? I wonder if Closet # 7 is vacant....?"
                        hehe... that is a very good description for her!!!!!! hehe.... so cute!!!!!!!

Comment

Ok,

I finally went and got my butt into gear and trotted down to my local stationary store…
                          While I was there, I brought a lovely A5 notebook (I’ll post a picture later) which I’m and going to make into a scrapbook.
                          I was going to make a scrapbook with messages in from everyone on this thread and All the Torri related threads and give it to Torri when I see her at the LFCC in July.
                          I thought it would be a nice gesture…to show her that she has many fans who love her and her character.
                          Everyone can put into this scrapbook! You can give collages, photo’s, messages, manips ( nothing that will offend her please!) anything that you want to share with her. I just wanted to give her a little something from the people who love her here.

I’ve set up and email address if you want to me to put anything into it…the fuller, the better!...and if you want to put in more that once that’s ok! If people want to PM me with ideas… I’d love your input!

Thanks everyone.

major_moomin (@) hotmail.com
                          hh

Torri Higginson on Elizabeth Weir: "She likes to pilfer things from all the little neigbouring planets; That's cute, carve me one now!"

LEADERSHIP: Why fix what ain't broke? Save Elizabeth Weir

Keep Elizabeth Weir as a REGULAR!

Comment

oohhh moomin... that is such a wonderful idea!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Lexa Jayde
                              hehe... that is a very good description for her!!!!!! hehe.... so cute!!!!!!!
                              hee hee hee... he's so mimicking Lizzie's eyebrow too

Currently watching Before I Sleep on syndication
                              Spoiler:

TOTAL SQUEEEEEEEEEEE on the balcony scene when John gave the gift to Lizzie. The way he's looking at her throughout the whole scene... OMG! heck, he even looked sad when Old Weir flatlined... even looked worried and concerned on the last balcony scene, when Lizzie wanted a minute to compose herself before their briefing.

Comment

Originally posted by LadyShip
                                hee hee hee... he's so mimicking Lizzie's eyebrow too

Currently watching Before I Sleep on syndication
                                Spoiler:

TOTAL SQUEEEEEEEEEEE on the balcony scene when John gave the gift to Lizzie. The way he's looking at her throughout the whole scene... OMG! heck, he even looked sad when Old Weir flatlined... even looked worried and concerned on the last balcony scene, when Lizzie wanted a minute to compose herself before their briefing.
                                i know... it is ssoooo cute... i love the entire ep and iit is soooo Sparky!!!! AWESOME ep... on of my all time faves!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X