Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Melyanna
    And I might say there's something wrong with a man who drinks Starbucks coffee, but I don't like coffee, so I imagine my opinion is somewhat biased.
    Now that you mention it, every time I hit Starbucks, it is always women buying coffee. I guess Caramel Lattes aren't everyone's cup of tea.

Sally - thanks for the recommendation. Haven't done much fic reading lately.

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

Hi One of the Mod Sig Police here
      First let me just say John and Liz are meant for each other and hopefully we will see that in our lifetimes:....ok now onto Moddly stuff

Just to answer a couple questions I saw that you all seem to have
      first...Nudity of any kind is NOT allowed on GW so if you see it posted...report it even links.. We can't be everywhere and unfortunately stuff does get passed us so your help is always needed

Second - the sig - The spoilers rules are in effect and always have been we have just been working on size and such and now are working on spoilers... Unfortunately this isn't fun for you or us BUT regardless of how small or how lovely your picture is IT IS a spoiler and you do know the rules and if you don't we do share them with you immediately Darren gives ALOT of lee-way on the images and spoilers allowing pictures from the currant season if the picture is not a *Plot Point* as he calls it What that means does this happen in MOST episodes...if not then you can not use it.

To address the question regarding people taking some responsibilty for their spoilerage They do...Many spoiler-phobes stay away from Episode threads, do NOT read episode guides and don't go to ANY thread that states it contains spoilers because they trust that MOST Members will follow the rules and not post spoilers of any kind openly.

Infringing on their right to view signatures JUST because you (general you) would like to post a spoiler pic when it is violation of the rules Darren has set up is an unreasonable request. They are following as many guidelines as possible to stay spoiler free. It is unfair to ask them to avoid their own signature as well as many others gorgeous work just to allow any person to break that rule

Once the episode goes into syndication Darren is allowing spoiler Pics to be used but is still asking for spoiler tags on text as is stated in the spoiler rules in the Forum FAQ.

I hope that makes it a bit easier to live with and know you are making it easier for your fellow GW members to enjoy the same *Ship* as you and other areas of the Forum with a bit more spoiler control
      Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

La, I love those two fics. I really hope you update soon!

It sounds like those who went to the con had a great time! Thanks for the pics, they're awesome!

Congrats to Ankareeda for getting 'The Contract' signed

Lovebar made by natz099
        My LJ * Forgotten-Secrets

Comment

Originally posted by FoolishPleasure
          Now that you mention it, every time I hit Starbucks, it is always women buying coffee. I guess Caramel Lattes aren't everyone's cup of tea.
          If I could freebase the coffees, I would! Latttes are Macho! The only thing girly @ Starbucks is decaf. Coffee is love.

And, I guess I have a spoiler pic of R/T in my sig. b/c it's from this season?!? And possible nekkid Apollo. But the mods will have to pry my Sweet Tempation icon out of my cold dead fingers!!

Oh well, I guess I'll have to get more Supernatural pretties to fill the void! What's a girl to do?

Comment

Hello everyone *waves* giving this delurking thing another try, hehe. Think I popped in here once before, but then I got all shy again. Still, been lurking for a loooong time (way back when this thread had less than 5000 posts. My, how it's grown!)

Actually, I have a point to all this. Just wondering if anyone's heard the commentary for Hot Zone, in particular for the last scene with Sheppard and Weir in her office? Gero and the others kept referring to Weir's office as 'the closet'! Well, okay, it was because it was so small, but I just found it amusing how much they were pointing it out in a scene that had Sheppard and Weir... alone (even if it wasn't for long).

Yes, I'm easily amused.

Comment

I prefer tea, drink it everyday. And what's this about a sparky contract. Now that was sneaky he didn't even know what he signed.
              John staring at Elizabeth

my favorite

Not staring but I love it either way.
              sigpic
              My OTP's LEAP with passion. Weir did it better.

Comment

For your viewing pleasure...here's my pic with Joe.

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b2...min/img005.jpg

Sorry about the quality...my scanner is poo. sond sorry for me looking so rough! *lol*
                hh

Torri Higginson on Elizabeth Weir: "She likes to pilfer things from all the little neigbouring planets; That's cute, carve me one now!"

LEADERSHIP: Why fix what ain't broke? Save Elizabeth Weir

Keep Elizabeth Weir as a REGULAR!

Comment

Originally posted by Major_Moomin

Sorry about the quality...my scanner is poo. sond sorry for me looking so rough! *lol*
                  You both look great!

Lovebar made by natz099
                  My LJ * Forgotten-Secrets

Comment

So many great Sparky pics!!!

Comment

A while back, when TLG was aired in Canada, I made a little wallpaper...

Mr. & Mrs. Smith

If this hasn't aired on the SciFi Channel or you haven't seen this episode then please be aware of spoilers...
                      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Pretty wall!

And Arlilz don't be shy!

About the 'closet' thing. I think I've read somewhere that Liz's office was going to be a closet at the beginning but then they decide that it needed to be Weir's office. At least I think I've read that somewhere...

Oh god, I don't make much sense on mornings...

Comment

Originally posted by Arlilz
                          Hello everyone *waves* giving this delurking thing another try, hehe. Think I popped in here once before, but then I got all shy again. Still, been lurking for a loooong time (way back when this thread had less than 5000 posts. My, how it's grown!)

Actually, I have a point to all this. Just wondering if anyone's heard the commentary for Hot Zone, in particular for the last scene with Sheppard and Weir in her office? Gero and the others kept referring to Weir's office as 'the closet'! Well, okay, it was because it was so small, but I just found it amusing how much they were pointing it out in a scene that had Sheppard and Weir... alone (even if it wasn't for long).

Yes, I'm easily amused.
                          WELCOME ARLILZ!!!!!!!!!! *hands out shipper cookies and "milk"*
                          ..::!SAVE DR. ELIZABETH WEIR!::..

Comment

Originally posted by Major_Moomin

We should all look so 'rough'!! It's a great pic of both of you.
                            Don't you love that Joe's real life hair is just as wild and crazy as John's reel life hair?? So funny! Imagine his school photos as a kid!

Comment

Welcome Arlilz!!

And Lexa: the mints girl!..don't forget the mints! *hehe*

Originally posted by alyssa
                              Don't you love that Joe's real life hair is just as wild and crazy as John's reel life hair?? So funny! Imagine his school photos as a kid!
                              I know! thats the first thing I said to my BF..."OMG! his hair really IS like that in real life!" *lol*
                              hh

Torri Higginson on Elizabeth Weir: "She likes to pilfer things from all the little neigbouring planets; That's cute, carve me one now!"

LEADERSHIP: Why fix what ain't broke? Save Elizabeth Weir

Keep Elizabeth Weir as a REGULAR!

Comment

Hey, Arlilz, I remember you! Welcome back

Here be fic, and I warn you, it's quite a rollercoaster. You'll see

Comment

Working...
                                X