• Show
Clear All

*Leaves a small basket with a new video inside it*

John video with hints of J/E

Complicated
    Contains season 2 spoilers as usual

Comment

Originally posted by xkawaiix
      LOL! I'd say Rodney was an exception because I just know that their kids will have such an adorable puppy dog face that they can't help but say yes.

Of course Elizabeth would blame John for that, I mean, he does have the cutest puppy face ever.
      Oh yeah! I thought the same thing once or twice!

@gwenhwyfar: at least, you still have an account there...

Comment

Originally posted by Vicky
        @gwenhwyfar: at least, you still have an account there...
        Your account got deleted?! I'd heard of that happening...I thought it was just...an urban legend or something!

And I had just written a new Sparky fic today...

Spoiler:
        Valenship banner by OXNatashaOX

Comment

Originally posted by gwenhwyfar
          Your account got deleted?! I'd heard of that happening...I thought it was just...an urban legend or something!

And I had just written a new Sparky fic today...
          Yep, it was deleted on sunday or monday I think and I still don't know why! *kicks ff.net*

Oooh! New Sparky fic! Great!!

John: *on radio* Hey Liz, I just heard someone worte another fic about us.
          Liz: *on radio* I wonder what we'll do on this one...

Comment

Some Sparky wallpapers - http://www.sciencefictionbuzz.com/sgawallpapers.html
            gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
            so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
            love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by Vicky
              Yep, it was deleted on sunday or monday I think and I still don't know why! *kicks ff.net*

Oooh! New Sparky fic! Great!!

John: *on radio* Hey Liz, I just heard someone worte another fic about us.
              Liz: *on radio* I wonder what we'll do on this one...
              Well...the title is Cliche Series: Alcoholic Fruit
              So that should give one a pretty good idea... It's still T though.

And FF.net is STILL not working...

Spoiler:
              Valenship banner by OXNatashaOX

Comment

Originally posted by Jenova Synthesis
                Then watch the special with Peter DeLuise and Martin Gero. Splitting my sides laughing! He explained sth about the big screens, too. Firstly, he showed Liz' balcony and that they (Shep's team) always smoke hash out there - cuz Atlantis hash's supposed to be the coolest - and then go inside and watch the big screen with all these atlantic/ancient symbols. Just flashin'.
                Is SG1's Peter DeLuise the same Peter DeLuise from 21 Jump Street?, a couple nights ago i was watching an episode (i've had a *HUGE* crush on Johnny Depp since i was thirteen), and when i saw a Peter DeLuise on the credits who looked remarkably like Pete from SG! i coulldn't believe my eyes.
                LOL! I'd say Rodney was an exception because I just know that their kids will have such an adorable puppy dog face that they can't help but say yes.
                Puppy eyes, and crazy hair, LOL. Those kids are going to be *so* adorable, my crazy sparky obsessed mind has already picked up their names .

Comment

Originally posted by Luz
                  Is SG1's Peter DeLuise the same Peter DeLuise from 21 Jump Street?, a couple nights ago i was watching an episode (i've had a *HUGE* crush on Johnny Depp since i was thirteen), and when i saw a Peter DeLuise on the credits who looked remarkably like Pete from SG! i coulldn't believe my eyes.
                  It's him! Here's a great website about him.

@gwenhwyfar: Title is promising!

Comment

Definately!
                    Spoiler:
                    I loved how Rodney already knew that John could talk Elizabeth into going along with the plan. "She'll listen to you." It kind of reminds me of a kid asking their mom for a toy. She says no so he/she runs to dad.
                    Didn't he do the same thing in Defiant One w/the mouthing 'Help me!' to John to convince her to let them go.... most def a "twelve year old" moment...

What? ff.net deletes your accounts? Wassup wit dat? Evil evil Fic Nazis!!
                    ~Friendship is like peeing your pants, everyone can see it but only you can feel the true warmth. ~

Comment

Originally posted by sunny
                      Didn't he do the same thing in Defiant One w/the mouthing 'Help me!' to John to convince her to let them go.... most def a "twelve year old" moment...

What? ff.net deletes your accounts? Wassup wit dat? Evil evil Fic Nazis!!
                      yeah, but that time dad wanted to go too and had to get mom's permission for the both of them.

Comment

Originally posted by SGLAB
                        yeah, but that time dad wanted to go too and had to get mom's permission for the both of them.
                        Cos, how could they resist a crashed alien space ship? Is that totally wrong? *I need my Wraith fix*
                        ~Friendship is like peeing your pants, everyone can see it but only you can feel the true warmth. ~

Comment

I just wanted to say, bye, bye, I'm heading of to London! Joe has to sign my new SPARKY shirt. I'll let you know what he thinks about it, I'm really curious. Have a great weekend, see ya on Monday!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ankareeda
                            I just wanted to say, bye, bye, I'm heading of to London! Joe has to sign my new SPARKY shirt. I'll let you know what he thinks about it, I'm really curious. Have a great weekend, see ya on Monday!

He better sign it!!!!
                            gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
                            so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
                            love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by Ankareeda

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v9.../hrshirts1.jpg
                              http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v9.../hrshirts3.jpg

Beautiful Shirt!!! Good Luck getting the signature Have fun!!!!

Comment

SO JEALOUS!!!! Nice shirt... Give us the piccie update when you get back Have fun! Oh, and a pint for me 'kay?

Comment

Working...
                                X