Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lexa Jayde
    and.. and.. in "Duet".... they were standing in ONE square on the floor... ONE square.. they are only about 2' by 2'!!!!!!!
    Yeah how about those scenes where John feel comfortable enough to just prance in and sit on her desk! LOL, I didn't even realize that until you mentioned it. So cute, they should so do a parody episode or a little behind the scenes joking thing on Sparky.

Comment

Originally posted by Lexa Jayde
      and.. and.. in "Duet".... they were standing in ONE square on the floor... ONE square.. they are only about 2' by 2'!!!!!!!

a time to mourn

Comment

Originally posted by Hatcheter
        Okay yeah, so yum, love the standing in one square thing!!

Comment

thanks Hatcheter!!! i didnt have the actual picture!!!!!!!..... it is sooo cool!!!!!
          ..::!SAVE DR. ELIZABETH WEIR!::..

Comment

Originally posted by Kinky_Carter
            Yeah how about those scenes where John feel comfortable enough to just prance in and sit on her desk! LOL, I didn't even realize that until you mentioned it. So cute, they should so do a parody episode or a little behind the scenes joking thing on Sparky.

John doesn't prance!!! noooooo! No prancing from John! He's a manly man... He walks like a man!

Comment

Originally posted by alyssa
              John doesn't prance!!! noooooo! No prancing from John! He's a manly man... He walks like a man!
              just like Rodney "passes out from manly hunger eh?"

They are just so good together... i have no idea how many time i have said it but it is sooo true!!!! there is just that natural chemisrty that we can all see!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Hatcheter
                Oh thanks for the pic! I've never noticed the 'one square' thing.

Talking about no personnal space:

Comment

Originally posted by Vicky
                  Oh thanks for the pic! I've never noticed the 'one square' thing.

Talking about no personnal space:

oohhh nice "personal space" pic... or lack there of!!!!!

Comment

Hey Guys!

Not really had time to look back on everyones posts lately... Any Gossip? ... apart from sparky of course!

-Rolo
                    hh

Torri Higginson on Elizabeth Weir: "She likes to pilfer things from all the little neigbouring planets; That's cute, carve me one now!"

LEADERSHIP: Why fix what ain't broke? Save Elizabeth Weir

Keep Elizabeth Weir as a REGULAR!

Comment

lol, Ive always seen that pic before, but never actually noticed the fact that they were in fact on the same tile, lol. Thats cool. Havent seen duet, am watching it now ...
                      Support SHEX, wear a shirt ... I did!

Comment

Originally posted by Kinky_Carter
                        Prancing? What prancing?
                        We are talking about the same John Sheppard aren't we? The man who single handedly defended Atlantis against the Genii... He's a military man not a eighteenth century fop.
                        The man does not prance... he glides...
                        sigpic
                        "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

Comment

Originally posted by Easter Lily
                          Prancing? What prancing?
                          We are talking about the same John Sheppard aren't we? The man who single handedly defended Atlantis against the Genii... He's a military man not a eighteenth century fop.
                          The man does not prance... he glides...
                          Exactly!! NO prancing... though I bet he'd to a really good faint from manly hunger...... Sorry, channelling McKay here!

Comment

Originally posted by alyssa
                            Exactly!! NO prancing... though I bet he'd to a really good faint from manly hunger...... Sorry, channelling McKay here!
                            *tuts* ... He passed out... *rolls eyes*
                            hh

Torri Higginson on Elizabeth Weir: "She likes to pilfer things from all the little neigbouring planets; That's cute, carve me one now!"

Comment

Good afternoon people...

Comment

Originally posted by Dorka
                                Good afternoon people...

Afternoon chuck!... nice pic!
                                hh

Comment

Working...
                                X