• Show
Clear All

Hey! we reached 1100 pages!
    -confetti-

Comment

Originally posted by xkawaiix
      Hey! we reached 1100 pages!
      -confetti-
      *does happy dance* yaahhoooo for us... go team!!!!

..::!SAVE DR. ELIZABETH WEIR!::..

Comment

Originally posted by Lexa Jayde

Well I won't join you in the dancing, but go team!

Oh and thanks for the cookies Lexa
        Don't you want to look beyond the horizon?

In the 2 hours and 14 minutes that Torri Higginson was online, there were 272 posts in the Elizabeth Weir Wow Thread. I was responsible for 2 of them. (Oh yeah and Gateworld crashed, but that's not important)

Please click here to feed the hungry, protect endangered land, and help fight breast cancer without spending a penny (inspired by the Whistler 84 in Memoriam thread)

Comment

Originally posted by Lexa Jayde

http://img65.imageshack.us/img65/872/cryforme4ol.jpg
          Eeee! Awesome wallpaper!
          **Joins Lexa in Happy Dance**

Comment

Just so I dont feel left out of the celebrations I thought Id join in!

Yippie!!!

And a sad farewell for my baby ... my car fried last night and it might not make it - yes I know ... it's sad, but it meant alot to me - lot of effort went into her ... moment of silence ... Okay, happy pic ...

Support SHEX, wear a shirt ... I did!

Comment

**Huggles JS**

I'm sorry about your car!

Comment

Originally posted by John_Sheppard
                Just so I dont feel left out of the celebrations I thought Id join in!

Yippie!!!

And a sad farewell for my baby ... my car fried last night and it might not make it - yes I know ... it's sad, but it meant alot to me - lot of effort went into her ... moment of silence ... Okay, happy pic ...

Ouch. I sympathise hugely, the my car dying would really, really suck.

Still, sparky hugs make the world a better place!

Edit: Yay, 300th post in my fav thread!
                Don't you want to look beyond the horizon?

In the 2 hours and 14 minutes that Torri Higginson was online, there were 272 posts in the Elizabeth Weir Wow Thread. I was responsible for 2 of them. (Oh yeah and Gateworld crashed, but that's not important)

Please click here to feed the hungry, protect endangered land, and help fight breast cancer without spending a penny (inspired by the Whistler 84 in Memoriam thread)

Comment

Originally posted by xkawaiix
                  Eeee! Awesome wallpaper!
                  **Joins Lexa in Happy Dance**

ooohhh *continues dancing*!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by mentalmichael
                    Wow, great story, and Happy Birthday Erised!

It is a great fic, isn't it. Speaking of which, when are you updating Mister??
                    And how did it feel to be in the Wow thread at the same time as the older woman of your dreams??

Comment

hehehehe thankies for conrats you're awesome love ya all
                      and because I have nothing intellegent to add (what? lol)

John's hair is too distracting!

Comment

Michael, should I be scared that you know this: In the 2 hours and 14 minutes that Torri Higginson was online, there were 272 posts in the Elizabeth Weir Wow Thread.
                        How insane was that? Did you ever think we'd get that many people and/or posts in there? I wandered into the relative peace of the Appreciation thread at one stage!
                        I hope next time Torri pays a surprise visit --- we don't want GW crashing again.

Comment

Originally posted by alyssa
                          Michael, should I be scared that you know this: In the 2 hours and 14 minutes that Torri Higginson was online, there were 272 posts in the Elizabeth Weir Wow Thread.
                          How insane was that? Did you ever think we'd get that many people and/or posts in there? I wandered into the relative peace of the Appreciation thread at one stage!
                          I hope next time Torri pays a surprise visit --- we don't want GW crashing again.
                          hee so true!!!!!!! i too took a step into the appreciation thread for a breather, let oother people have a turn..
                          because i have nothing else intelligent to add to the convo!!

Comment

Originally posted by alyssa
                            and we don't want too many questions being asked waaay too fast *mad*.

Comment

I think the same thing will happen regardless of whether she announces her visit or not News of that will spread like wildfire

Welcome to all the newbies! Happy birthday Erised!
                              Last edited by Vixen; 29 January 2006, 04:29 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Erised
                                and we don't want too many questions being asked waaay too fast *mad*.
                                totally agrees with Erised!!!!!!!

but lets stay sorta on topic Sparky was subtle, but still there in inferno!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X