• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you Lexa
    Age is an issue of mind over matter...if you don't mind it doesn't matter

...Bonkers. But Brilliant...

Comment

I honestly doubt that if it is Torri she would venture into here. For one thing, she'd be surfing on her own time and I'd venture to guess she's either been asked by TPTB or been contracturally told not to discuss "ship" in any way that is not pre-screened by them.

Secondly, it's a little like watching an actor walk randomly around the dealers room at a con. That doesn't happen for a reason. Because the fans would be overwelming. I would like it to be her yes, but I also fear that all the well meaning people who have been flipping out would be like an overwelming mass of .... crazy people if it really were her.

Comment

When I decide to stop lurking... I stop lurking with a vengeance. Dedicated J/E 'shipper, here, though that doesn't mean I don't dabble elsewhere (outside of canon T/E for example... *coughs*).

I guess I'd be better off linking my fanfic and other stuff than uploading it, because there's plenty of it there, and I update that page more often than anywhere else...

So, anybody else going to LFCC this summer?

Comment

Originally posted by Major Fischer
          I honestly doubt that if it is Torri she would venture into here. For one thing, she'd be surfing on her own time and I'd venture to guess she's either been asked by TPTB or been contracturally told not to discuss "ship" in any way that is not pre-screened by them.

Secondly, it's a little like watching an actor walk randomly around the dealers room at a con. That doesn't happen for a reason. Because the fans would be overwelming. I would like it to be her yes, but I also fear that all the well meaning people who have been flipping out would be like an overwelming mass of .... crazy people if it really were her.
          i hate to say it, but at the Aussie cons, Torri, Rainbow and Alexis all we wondering around in the dealers room and chatting with everyone... no one made a huge fuss!!!! most people recognise that they are normall human beings!!
          ..::!SAVE DR. ELIZABETH WEIR!::..

Comment

Originally posted by Major Fischer
            It's her. She knows things only Torri could know

Comment

Originally posted by Vicky
              It's her. She knows things only Torri could know
              she knows about certains things that have only happened at cons... Eg between her and Pres!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Lexa Jayde
                she knows about certains things that have only happened at cons... Eg between her and Pres!!!!!
                Dude, now I'm intrigued. What did happen?

Comment

Than the cons where you are significantly different than the cons that I go to in the Eastern United States and significantly different than the cons my fiance ran in Eastern Canada.

I wouldn't be surprised if it is her, but I'm going to damn well throw so wet blankets on people if I have to. That's my job. That's why I'm the Thread Mommy

Comment

Originally posted by Trialia
                    Dude, now I'm intrigued. What did happen?
                    not much, just that she remembered her and posted directly at Pres!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Lexa Jayde
                      not much, just that she remembered her and posted directly at Pres!!!!
                      Sweet.

Comment

exactly!!!!!

Comment

Umm....yeah...I maintain that a person who would play this kind of joke would not be smart enough to pick THAT name!
                          ***THIS SPACE FOR RENT***

Comment

*can't help but laugh*

Comment

Originally posted by Presley_Carter
                              Umm....yeah...I maintain that a person who would play this kind of joke would not be smart enough to pick THAT name!

lol, guess not *gg*
                              Age is an issue of mind over matter...if you don't mind it doesn't matter

...Bonkers. But Brilliant...

Comment

Originally posted by Presley_Carter
                                Exactly!! That's what I thought right away

Comment

Working...
                                X