Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stable? Gateworld is stable?

Bad MF, no cookie, go back to freaking out about the guy with no shoes on sitting next you in class...

Comment

Originally posted by Major Fischer
      I was referring to the vBulletin software that GW runs on not their hardware setup
      gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
      so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
      love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by LurkerLa
        Uh, I kinda made a Shep/Weir vid. Not very good - still has problems, but I got so dang frustrated making it (my computer liked to crash at least twice a night every time I worked on it) that I decided it's good enough. My perfectionist standards are slipping.

Anyway, just thought y'all might wanna see it.

Title: You're My Best Friend
        Song by: Queen
        Spoilers: Up through Coup D'Etat.

http://s63.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0...L02W89IFU1WG0C

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=AXB6GYOG

Okay, off to eat breakfast now.
        Nice vid!

Comment

Originally posted by Major Fischer

Bad MF, no cookie, go back to freaking out about the guy with no shoes on sitting next you in class...
          eww...feet...
          hh

Torri Higginson on Elizabeth Weir: "She likes to pilfer things from all the little neigbouring planets; That's cute, carve me one now!"

LEADERSHIP: Why fix what ain't broke? Save Elizabeth Weir

Keep Elizabeth Weir as a REGULAR!

Comment

Originally posted by Major_Moomin
            eww...feet...
            Yeah, higher math while trying not to think about if he generally reeked of pot or if that was just his feet. Hmmm I bet John wouldn't have been that distracted.

Comment

This thread also needs a bunny, with a SPECIAL message.

Comment

ACK! I left his cage unlocked again!

Sorry folks. .*stuff Droops back into his box*

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

You strange, strange people.... I love it!
                  hh

Torri Higginson on Elizabeth Weir: "She likes to pilfer things from all the little neigbouring planets; That's cute, carve me one now!"

LEADERSHIP: Why fix what ain't broke? Save Elizabeth Weir

Keep Elizabeth Weir as a REGULAR!

Comment

Originally posted by Droops

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b2...ps63/paper.jpg
                    *giggles* Cute bunny though I'm not sure what the SPECIAL message is.

Comment

Originally posted by SGLAB
                      *giggles* Cute bunny though I'm not sure what the SPECIAL message is.
                      There is no message. He likes to wander throughout Gateworld posting random barnyard pics.

Note: He is a major "Spanky" fan, but not so much "Sparky". I'll convert him one of these days. *ROTFLMAO*

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

Originally posted by Droops

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b2...ps63/paper.jpg
                        I'm not sure about the message but it's a cute bunny. Reminds me of my old bunny Spencer...

Spoiler:
                        Valenship banner by OXNatashaOX

Comment

Originally posted by FoolishPleasure
                          There is no message. He likes to wander throughout Gateworld posting random barnyard pics.

Note: He is a major "Spanky" fan, but not so much "Sparky". I'll convert him one of these days. *ROTFLMAO*
                          Yes, I've noticed his random pics. I didn't think there was any SPECIAL message.

Comment

Originally posted by SGLAB
                            Yes, I've noticed his random pics. I didn't think there was any SPECIAL message.
                            I haven't. But then I'm not very observant... Well, unless I'm watching Atlantis and looking for Sparky moments.

I was wondering if anyone here knows how to make sigs. I am looking for a new one (I love this one but I now want a totally J/E one) and I am not good with computers.

Spoiler:
                            Valenship banner by OXNatashaOX

Comment

I just read this and thought this was good. It's not very shippy, but it takes an interesting look at these two and what happened in Critical Mass. It's called The Right Thing to Do. by miera.

http://www.wraithbait.com/viewstory.php?sid=5125

Comment

Originally posted by FoolishPleasure

Yes and you WILL need a spankin' after that.

Comment

Working...
                                X