Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FoolishPleasure
    Hey - all pics are public domain! *LOL*.

Hee!

Comment

Originally posted by FoolishPleasure
      John: What's bothering you Elizabeth?

Liz: John, there better not be any kirkin' again tonight!
      lol. I agree completely.

Comment

Originally posted by Erised
        *rofl* I second that!
        Lizzie is prepared!
        She's definatly prepared!!!! Ya really don't wanna tick her off, huh?!? *snicker*

Comment

Hello everyone, just to let you all know that Chapter 3 of Making his way home is now up, in which the plot continues to make no sense whatsoever (except to me obviously, I know where I'm going!) : http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2741726/1/

Read and Review pleeeeaaaase

p.s yay only two days till Critical Mass!
          Don't you want to look beyond the horizon?

In the 2 hours and 14 minutes that Torri Higginson was online, there were 272 posts in the Elizabeth Weir Wow Thread. I was responsible for 2 of them. (Oh yeah and Gateworld crashed, but that's not important)

Please click here to feed the hungry, protect endangered land, and help fight breast cancer without spending a penny (inspired by the Whistler 84 in Memoriam thread)

Comment

oh right nearly forgot...todays episode is the one with the
            Spoiler:
            Girl on the pic yep totaly with you guys...PLEASE don't let him kirk!

Comment

Originally posted by mentalmichael
              Hello everyone, just to let you all know that Chapter 3 of Making his way home is now up, in which the plot continues to make no sense whatsoever (except to me obviously, I know where I'm going!) : http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2741726/1/
              This story keeps getting even more interesting. I just have to say great job. I really look forward to see which direction you are going to take next.

Comment

Love the new chapter....but Cliffhangers are SOOOOOOOOOO mean....especially THIS one so please update soon

Comment

Wonderful!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

we passed 21'000 btw

*squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee*

Comment

Really good. Hope you continue with it.

Comment

Originally posted by Melyanna
                        I still remember Brad Wright's comment before the show started, renouncing the idea of Shep/Teyla on the show. I think that, by that point, they had seen that Shep/Teyla really wasn't working. Because they had tried it, they still had to address it later, which explains Conversion, but by the time they got to Home, I think they were playing with the other romantic possibility for Sheppard. That episode is very much a turning point in my opinion. We see Sheppard and Weir connecting on a personal level, something which they'd tried with Sheppard and Teyla but not gotten far with, and then throughout the fantasy world, when John was alone with Teyla and knew something was wrong, he kept bringing up Elizabeth and her safety. That was the first sign to me that they were changing directions. And then... along came Kolya.
                        I think the big thing is that they expected Joe and Rachel to really connect on screen. They probably thought "they're pretty people, they act well, it'll work". What they didn't expect was for Joe and Torri to work so well together. You can see it from their very first scene. I really think that surprised them. I think they probably knew that they had a great bunch of actors, but the 'click' they were expecting with Joe and Rachel didn't quite work out -- whether that's because of the writing or because of the way they work together is something we don't know.

Comment

Ohmigosh, we just passed 21,000 posts!
                          Yay! -confetti-

Comment

Originally posted by Dorka
                            we passed 21'000 btw

*squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee*
                            We past 21,000! I'm with you Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Icon Made By LadyBozi

Comment

John: Oh my god, our thread already passed 21'000
                              Elizabeth: Is it THAT abvious????

Comment

YAY 21,000 Posts.... *starts singing* Celebrate good times come on!!!!!

that is an awesome fic there!!!!!
                                ..::!SAVE DR. ELIZABETH WEIR!::..

Comment

Working...
                                X