Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Erised
    Spoiler:
    Yes I hope so too. I saw the stuff about Hot Zone. Who knows maybe they have some other nano virus that will be harder to get rid of, or maybe not a nano virus at all, but what I am leaning towards is that Lizzie will be badly hurt, and Shep will go all nuts! Yay!

Oh no.. feeling guilty again
    We could only be too lucky to get such a wonderful storyline!!!! (feeling guilty w/ you!!!) Bring on the Shep angst!

Comment

Originally posted by k8tbug1
      We could only be too lucky to get such a wonderful storyline!!!! (feeling guilty w/ you!!!) Bring on the Shep angst!
      Hey! Don't feel guilty for wanting good storylines!

Comment

I feel a bit disturbed that we're all wishing Liz to be near death in the name of sparky... *lol*

*Thinks about near death Liz* .... Bring on that storyline!!! (and yes, I still feel disturbed )

I mean, 'Entity' was one of my fave sg-1 eps, mainly cuz it had Sam on life support at one point... and I love Sam!
        hh

Torri Higginson on Elizabeth Weir: "She likes to pilfer things from all the little neigbouring planets; That's cute, carve me one now!"

LEADERSHIP: Why fix what ain't broke? Save Elizabeth Weir

Keep Elizabeth Weir as a REGULAR!

Comment

Originally posted by Major_Moomin
          I feel a bit disturbed that we're all wishing Liz to be near death in the name of sparky... *lol*

*Thinks about near death Liz* .... Bring on that storyline!!! (and yes, I still feel disturbed )
          I feel disturbed too but if it's the only way to have some Shep angst then I think it's ok.

Comment

i am too, a little weirded out by that but BRING IT ON!!!!! Shep angst!!!!!
            ..::!SAVE DR. ELIZABETH WEIR!::..

Comment

Spoiler:
              Yes I hope so too. I saw the stuff about Hot Zone. Who knows maybe they have some other nano virus that will be harder to get rid of, or maybe not a nano virus at all, but what I am leaning towards is that Lizzie will be badly hurt, and Shep will go all nuts! Yay!

Spoiler:
              I was thinking more along the lines between her little bubble and "The Real World" .

All the spoilers I'm giving are there. Beware though, they spoil the s3!

Spoiler:
              There's a possibility of some good Sparky scenes but I'm not getting my hopes up like I did with TLG. Besides it's a bit early for any really soild spoilers.

Comment

Originally posted by xkawaiix
                Spoiler:
                I was thinking more along the lines between her little bubble and "The Real World" .

That sounds very interesting... can wait to see what "The Real World" is like!!!!!!!

Comment

Hi guys I'm back (for a while)

Whats going on here then

gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
                  so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
                  love Torri

Comment

Spoiler:

Nah, don't feel guilty. I'm working my way through Babylon 5 right now, and my favorite episode so far is the one where Delenn's being tortured and Sheridan goes in to rescue her, only to be captured and tortured himself. Turns out they both pass the test because they're each willing to die to save the other. There's a great shot toward the end where they just collapse against each other and are leaning on each other for support as they leave the room. Just makes me sigh happily.

But putting characters through pain is a good way to force them and those around them to act and show who they really are. There was a terrific line from an episode of Firefly along these lines – "Live with a man forty years. Share his house, his meals, speak on every subject. Then tie him up and hold him over the volcano's edge, and on that day, you will finally meet the man." Rather sadistic, but it works in fiction.
                    Mirror, Mirror: Melyanna's multi-fandom fic site
                    Last update: 14 April 2006
                    Melyanna's Multimedia
                    Last update: 15 February 2006

Comment

Originally posted by Lexa Jayde
                      That sounds very interesting... can wait to see what "The Real World" is like!!!!!!!
                      You know at first I thought they were talking about the reality show on MTV or was it VH1?

Comment

Originally posted by Melyanna
                        Nah, don't feel guilty. I'm working my way through Babylon 5 right now, and my favorite episode so far is the one where Delenn's being tortured and Sheridan goes in to rescue her, only to be captured and tortured himself. Turns out they both pass the test because they're each willing to die to save the other. There's a great shot toward the end where they just collapse against each other and are leaning on each other for support as they leave the room. Just makes me sigh happily.

But putting characters through pain is a good way to force them and those around them to act and show who they really are. There was a terrific line from an episode of Firefly along these lines –*"Live with a man forty years. Share his house, his meals, speak on every subject. Then tie him up and hold him over the volcano's edge, and on that day, you will finally meet the man." Rather sadistic, but it works in fiction.
                        OMG ... I LOVE Bab 5!!!!! and yeah i completely agree with you... sometimes people need a helping hand (drastic situation) to realise they need the other person to get through it....does that make sense?

Comment

Originally posted by Qasim
                          Hi guys I'm back (for a while)

Whats going on here then

http://img229.imageshack.us/img229/2563/gupweir66tv.jpg
                          Weir Wumpage and Shep Angst.

Comment

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
                            There's a possibility of some good Sparky scenes but I'm not getting my hopes up like I did with TLG. Besides it's a bit early for any really soild spoilers.
                            I wanted to wait but let's face it, I'm weak when it comes to spoilers...

Spoiler:
                            I agree with you, we may have some good Sparky scenes in this ep. Well, at least I hope so.

Comment

You know at first I thought they were talking about the reality show on MTV or was it VH1?
                              heehee really? that is sooo cute...

Comment

Originally posted by Athenaktt
                                [/CENTER]
                                Liz: I saw that! You're trying to read my email again.

John: No I'm not. I'm just sitting here, waiting for you.

Liz: I told you, there are NO notes from Caldwell!

John: I'm not doing anything! Sheesh!

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

Working...
                                X