Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Qasim
    Jor?
    Jor is the thread mascot. See Hatcheters siggy.

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

Originally posted by LurkerLa
      Spoiler:

And Elizabeth's "Kill 'em and it's war" (okay, I'm paraphrasing ) thing - very interesting turn for her.

Awww...this wartime leadership thing is going to be incredibly hard on Elizabeth. She's going to need a big, strong shoulder to lean on for support.
      Seriously, she is going to have to reach deep and she's going to need someone to talk to about her feelings and issues. I can see this leading to some huge sparky! emotional moments in season 3.

Comment

I swear they so doin' it five minutes after this conversation... Here you can form your own opinion, but I think it will be the same... *roflmao*

Here the vid for the Sparky end of Coup d'Etat, BEWARE SPOILERS! (megaupload)

Enjoy....
        sigpic

Comment

*jealous* so many of you have seen it already . I stopped after Ronon and Teyla came back. I had to go to college! *sneaking on GW from the library* arggh!
          Spoiler:
          These episodes are getting better every time! We get more sparky with every ep. Honestly, if you don't count TLG, this is the sparkiest episode after Conversion, and I haven't finished it yet! The first five minutes were totally scquee - worthy!!

Comment

I've only seen the end thought I have it but I want to watch the whole one in peace and now I have to play playstation and eat dinner with my little sister (I'm the babysitter today :-/)

As for the end
            Spoiler:
            that was EXTREMELY!!!! flirty...and Liz was using her deep *bedroom* vioce *lol* and she was looking after him for a loooooooonnnnggg time *sighs*

For the rest I'll wait after I saw the whole one and I can link things better at the end

Comment

Originally posted by Dorka
              As for the end
              Spoiler:
              that was EXTREMELY!!!! flirty...and Liz was using her deep *bedroom* vioce *lol* and she was looking after him for a loooooooonnnnggg time *sighs*

I think we can safely say that Elizabeth is fully aware of how crazy she is about John. She may not want to be and she probably knows it's not wise nor prudent but nonetheless, she's a mature woman who has been involved before and I'm sure realizes that her feelings are more intense regarding John in several ways. We just need her to not back down from her feelings and not back away from any movement made on his part. 'Lizabeth is a stand up gal though and I think she'd face her feelings head on rather than shirk them.

Comment

I think this goes back to the "hopeless romantic" comment. It seems like they recognize this quality in each other. In that clip from Coup they seem finely attuned to each other. They speak like they expect the other to agree. They use the word "we" a lot. John mentions
                Spoiler:
                saving the sister as a good thing and Eliz agrees. Again the hopeless romantic side coming out. He just has to save people like that girl in The Hive. Sometimes to the detriment of the task at hand. This situation in TLG doesn't seem to have changed anything between them. No awkwardness or distance. If anything they seem closer. I think sharing something like that would bring any two people closer, but in this case it may open doors previously left firmly closed. At least in John's case.
                I'm not sure Eliz has fully admitted her feelings yet. I think she is still trying to stifle them. But if you look at that poll over on Sci Fi.com, we're not the only people who want Sparky to work.
                sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

OK, I'm posting because Erised told me to post...Hahaha, told you I'd say that LOL!

Also, I watched Coup d'Etat and really liked it! The season is getting better as it goes on. Especially liked
                  Spoiler:
                  Lizzie's new clothes! She needs to wear those and Shep needs to wear that outfit he had on in the end of Conversion and then we can see just how awesome they look together! (Not saying they don't look awesome in duty clothes but...) The ending was fantastic - I loved that desk-sitting moment in the end of Critical Mass and now we were treated to it again!

And these two really have no conception of personal space anymore!

Only 3 episodes left of this season...*cries*
                  When there is a will, there is a way.

My LiveJournal (friends-only)
                  My fics

Sig by Trialia.

Comment

Hi, just popping in, I see this thread moved up like 70 pages since I was here last. (Wow!) I caught TLG the other day, and yall are probally way past discussing it, but just wanted to put in real quick, that it was a really cool episode and only saw it once, but I see it opening 'doors' if you will, for this ship even more. I'll have to rewatch it though, but what I remember, Torri Higginson playing
                    Spoiler:
                    evil
                    is just hot!
                    McKay: I'm invulnerable!
                    Weir: Aren't you the one who's always spouting off about how proper and careful scientific procedure must be adhered to?
                    McKay: In-vul-ner-able.

McKAY: I'm not crazy -- I just have another consciousness in my brain.

First icon made by Cathain Nottingham and last 4 made by ToasterOnFire
                    My LJ My Fanfic My Homeschooling Blog

Comment

Random thought of the morning.
                      While getting ready for work, I wandered past the shelf that has my season 1 DVDs sitting on it.
                      Has anyone else noticed that the cover has John and Teyla front and centre, with the others in the background?
                      Has anyone also noticed that the season 2 promo shots seem to have either Elizabeth, or the combination of John and Elizabeth in the foreground??
                      Sparky food for thought??

Comment

Originally posted by Ankareeda
                        I swear they so doin' it five minutes after this conversation... Here you can form your own opinion, but I think it will be the same... *roflmao*

Enjoy....
                        I haven't seen the episode but I just watched this (well more like listened. The picture was messed up) and I so have to agree! Flirty and their voices were just...

I can't wait to see the episode.

Spoiler:
                        Valenship banner by OXNatashaOX

Comment

Originally posted by Ankareeda

Enjoy....
                          So lovin' this scene!!!! Thanks for the vid!!! My opinion is the same as yours!!

Comment

Originally posted by alyssa
                            Random thought of the morning.
                            While getting ready for work, I wandered past the shelf that has my season 1 DVDs sitting on it.
                            Has anyone else noticed that the cover has John and Teyla front and centre, with the others in the background?
                            Has anyone also noticed that the season 2 promo shots seem to have either Elizabeth, or the combination of John and Elizabeth in the foreground??
                            Sparky food for thought??
                            I noticed *waves hand*! Don't think that's an accident either. Nothing at all against Teyla-I think with certain circumstances and characters to work with that she can be very interesting but the dynamic between S/W is what the writers decided to focus on with this series and place as the main cornerstone and it is flat out workin.

Comment

Originally posted by gwenhwyfar
                              I haven't seen the episode but I just watched this (well more like listened. The picture was messed up) and I so have to agree! Flirty and their voices were just...
                              INTIMATE ?

S/W have an implied intimacy that I don't think they're fully aware of. They use their body language to imply 'hey, it's us and then everyone else' The tones of voice that are so evident between them...honestly-do they *ever* use those intense, intimate tones with anyone else? It's that 'pair' vibe they give off constantly whenever they're in the same room together that just leaves you mesmerized. I literally can't take my eyes from the screen when they're on it together. I used to think that maybe they didn't play up the 'intimate' touch in their scenes and that all the gazefests and flirtiness and such were just delightful coincidences borne of their natural chemistry. But more and more, I'm convinced that both of these actors are milking the natural chemistry they now realize they have together and the result is just...H-O-T. Rawr!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Bama
                                INTIMATE ?

S/W have an implied intimacy that I don't think they're fully aware of. They use their body language to imply 'hey, it's us and then everyone else' The tones of voice that are so evident between them...honestly-do they *ever* use those intense, intimate tones with anyone else? It's that 'pair' vibe they give off constantly whenever they're in the same room together that just leaves you mesmerized. I literally can't take my eyes from the screen when they're on it together. I used to think that maybe they didn't play up the 'intimate' touch in their scenes and that all the gazefests and flirtiness and such were just delightful coincidences borne of their natural chemistry. But more and more, I'm convinced that both of these actors are milking the natural chemistry they now realize they have together and the result is just...H-O-T. Rawr!!!
                                That's the word I was looking for! (Gimmie a break. It's morning and I wasn't quite awake!)

You are totally right! They use those voices only with each other and Liz only grins (I mean REALLY grins) at him!

Spoiler:
                                Valenship banner by OXNatashaOX

Comment

Working...
                                X