No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A Carl Binder script? I'm excited already. So far everything that is been a product of this man has made me happy. So there is still hope.

As for spoilers, I think I got spoiled out with "TLG" and forgot about the last several episodes. But they do sound much more interesting than what we've been getting. I'm excited to see Elizabeth working her negotiator skills.
    ~Athena

Comment

Originally posted by Athenaktt
      A Carl Binder script? I'm excited already. So far everything that is been a product of this man has made me happy. So there is still hope.

As for spoilers, I think I got spoiled out with "TLG" and forgot about the last several episodes. But they do sound much more interesting than what we've been getting. I'm excited to see Elizabeth working her negotiator skills.
      Did someone say Carl Binder...?
      *mood improves*
      Honestly, I know I've said this before, but they should really let him and Martin Gero write all the stories... They seem to have at least have their finger on the pulse. Characterization is always much better and there's more continuity... oooh... yeah... continuity...
      sigpic
      "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

Comment

Originally posted by Easter Lily
        Did someone say Carl Binder...?
        *mood improves*
        Honestly, I know I've said this before, but they should really let him and Martin Gero write all the stories... They seem to have at least have their finger on the pulse. Characterization is always much better and there's more continuity... oooh... yeah... continuity...
        And a big 'WORD!' to that post. ITA with a cherry on top! Binder and Gero are marvelous and reaching the pulse of the characterization of these guys which is what makes SGA so wonderful and fascinating to me. Plus, I always 'feel' the sparky! when it's a script from Gero. It's like he waves that little wand and gives it just the right balance of a slow and beautiful dance with them inching ever so closer.

Comment

woot! i apologize for being off topic, but i have to post this somewhere...i am just so excited that tonite is the nite that the new eppys premiere here in the US
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Potions_Mistress
            woot! i apologize for being off topic, but i have to post this somewhere...i am just so excited that tonite is the nite that the new eppys premiere here in the US
            Very happy for you!!! It's going to be 100 years before we get new eps in Australia!

Comment

Angela, spoiler tages are [ spoiler]texthere[/ spoiler]

Just remove the spaces.

Comment

Don't tell me that the white page has yall stuck.

Comment

Originally posted by Melyanna
                  On upcoming episodes...
                  Spoiler:
                  I don't have much. There are sides for Coup d'État and Michael, but most of what I could spin out of it from a Sparky POV is them working together. A lot. I honestly don't know how much screen time either of them will have in Michael, and I think Sheppard may end up with more than Weir in Coup d'État.

The other two episodes I don't know much about. Allies is going to involve Weir heavily, and in all her negotiator glory. There might be some good chances for her and John to chat about things, but I just don't know enough to speak about it with much authority.

So in other words, I don't know how much potential for Sparky there is in the final four episodes of the season, but I will say that they all look pretty awesome. The only one I was even mildly concerned about was Inferno, but then I remembered that Carl Binder wrote it.
                  Ooo.. Carl Binder is one of my favorite SGA writers. That should be good. Thanks for the spoilers Mel!! I am exicited to see "Allies". Not sure if this is spoiler-y, so I will do write it as such just to be sure.
                  Spoiler:
                  I have really wanted to see more of Weir's negotiator talents to come out. She hasn't really used it all that much, so that makes me happy they are going to use her abilities in that area heavily in an episode. That's one of the main reasons she is the leader of Atlantis, so they need to try to write that in more.
                  . The rest of the season sounds great, even with a small amount of potential sparky, TLG gave us plenty to be squee'in about till next July anyway. Although.. that is many months away from March (I assume is when "Allies" will air on SciFi..)

Maybe one thing to get conversations going....

One thing about TLG that hasn't been talked about much is that I think Joe did a great job playing Sheppard/Thalan. I think it was more noticeable with Torri's acting because her character was so much more different from Weir. Sheppard can be aggressive and shoot people up, but Weir would never be that way. But I think alot of the non-verbal cues he chose to do in this episode really triggered for me "hey thats not sheppard". The one that strikes me the most is when he is trying to talk Ronon into helping him. I was like" eeckk its not Sheppard, NOT SHEPPARD". That was great acting by Joe. And of course, the sparky scenes... /

Today is a great day. My dvd box sets of seasons one and four of SG1 came in the mail today (they have a special going on over there on the box sets..check it out) and then NEW eppys of SG1 and SGA tonight for me in the US... OH YEAH...Bring ON "The Hive" on SciFi tonight!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sig by Dorka.Thanks!

*~'.:GTA 199:.'~*

Comment

Originally posted by xkawaiix
                    Pretty much
                    gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
                    so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
                    love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by xkawaiix

The White Page Of Doom.
                      I hate it.
                      It sucks.
                      Bigtime!

Comment

The white page of doom. Yupp. They should change its name to exactly that. No more "Database Error"... it should tell you exactly what's happened...

White Page Of Doom
                        The Shippers and Thunkers have gotten overexcited/Irate about something yet again. To see whether they have finished ranting and relinquished their soapbox along the way click the Refresh button in the browser.

If you continue to have problems, contact the Technical Staff who won't lift a finger anyway

Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane
                          The white page of doom. Yupp. They should change its name to exactly that. No more "Database Error"... it should tell you exactly what's happened...

White Page Of Doom
                          The Shippers and Thunkers have gotten overexcited/Irate about something yet again. To see whether they have finished ranting and relinquished their soapbox along the way click the Refresh button in the browser.

If you continue to have problems, contact the Technical Staff who won't lift a finger anyway

Sounds about right to me.

Comment

That wasn't meant to sound anti Shipper/Thunker, but you have to be realistic: we *Are* the ones jamming up the system every time Shep so much as *looks* at Weir!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane
                              That wasn't meant to sound anti Shipper/Thunker, but you have to be realistic: we *Are* the ones jamming up the system every time Shep so much as *looks* at Weir!!!
                              Well theres always Q/Weir as an alternative to database error
                              gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
                              so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
                              love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by Qasim
                                Well theres always Q/Weir as an alternative to database error
                                Queer is definitely the word I was looking for!

Comment

Working...
                                X