Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dorka
    I just read it! Really nice...loved it especially the names...and I still like Liz, definitely
    o.k 'lizabeth isn't bad too... but in Siege II alas he says the E I rewatched it yesterday!
    Thanks! I was reading the nickname discussion here yesterday and it found its way into the fic. I have to say I'd love it if she was called Liz for short but Lizzie or Beth don't really suit this particular case.
    When there is a will, there is a way.

My LiveJournal (friends-only)
    My fics

Sig by Trialia.

Comment

Originally posted by Finnstardust
      Thanks! I was reading the nickname discussion here yesterday and it found its way into the fic. I have to say I'd love it if she was called Liz for short but Lizzie or Beth don't really suit this particular case.
      can someone post a link to the fic again... i seemed to have lost it....
      ..::!SAVE DR. ELIZABETH WEIR!::..

Comment

Sure here it is:

An Officer and a Puddlejumper

Comment

oohh thank you thank you thank you!!!!!!!!!!! *hugs*

Comment

You're welcome

Don't beat me but I just feel like it:

Comment

You're welcome

Don't beat me but I just feel like it:
              could never beat anyone for that photo... just sooo cute!!!!

Comment

Yeah...and we need something to bridge these 5 days!

Comment

Originally posted by mentalmichael
                  Hypercaz, wake up, you are a shep/weir shipper in denial, a terrible, terrible thing to be !
                  nooooooooo!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by HyperCaz
                    nooooooooo!!!!!!!
                    i agree with mentalmichael!!!!! you are a shweir shipper in denial and we love you for it, even if you dont know it.. we do!!!!!

Comment

ookay hey guys! Having fun these last few days of 2005?
                      Finnstardust, I looooved you fanfiction! It also goes so well with out recent name discussion
                      "Call me Liz in private" *squee!* so cute. Have some green

welcome Josie, thanks too

5 days to go! wooo!!!

Comment

Hey Erised, Your Ticker says only 4 days to go...sooo *squeeeeeeeeeeeee*

Comment

Hey Erised, Your Ticker says only 4 days to go...sooo *squeeeeeeeeeeeee*
                          Yea I figured we can count monday as a whole day as well because the episode airs at 8:00 pm

Comment

Gee, I'm quite new around here and I've been reading this thread since yesterday, you really got me laughing, people !
                            I really enjoyed your analyses and other fun stuff...
                            Got to say I really was worried and confused after The Tower
                            Spoiler:
                            and the cheerleader thing
                            (eeeeek !) but now I feel better.
                            I didn't consider myself as a shipper before (having read some shipper conversations on other forums ) but I'm not against a relationship between John and Elizabeth if it's coherent.

(And let's be honnest, I really find them cuuuute... )

(Glad to see German and Swiss here, we're kinda neighbours since I live near Germany and Switzerland ! Your english is excellent, I feel a bit intimidated since mine is really really poor... )

Comment

Liz: *thinking to self* Oh dear, he has the hair thing going good today - I'll never get anything done. Must not look, must not look.

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

Cute story. Thanks for the link!

Visit the stargate_pad LJ community; a pairing a day for the stargate fandom.

Comment

Working...
                                X